Random Thoughts

justjess

Superstar
I'd leave it at male/female. Maybe add other. But really how many lines of code should anyone have to write just to make sure all feel "included"?
I think I’m going to have to Atleast add other to avoid being blacklisted for insensitivity or some bullshit. I was just going to omit the field but my sister in law said that’s info future advertisers would want.

morita

Veteran
Yes we know already..:rolleyes: you need help.
Please...says the poster who spent the last 10years annoying people on a freaking forums because you don't have a life outside these boards. Maybe there are some posters who entertain your bs, but I won't. I'm putting you on ignore. Get a life.

Lisa

Superstar
Please...says the poster who spent the last 10years annoying people on a freaking forums because you don't have a life outside these boards. Maybe there are some posters who entertain your bs, but I won't. I'm putting you on ignore. Get a life.
I don’t think I have been here for 10 years..I didn’t start investigating things until obama was reelected plus..I have taken some long breaks from the forum as well..but be that as may...you’re posts are just over the top annoying. Yes, we get it you hate men and every post or thread is about that. Perhaps you need someone to go talk to who wants to listen to you talk about this nonstop..because you need help.

morita

Veteran
I don’t think I have been here for 10 years..I didn’t start investigating things until obama was reelected plus..I have taken some long breaks from the forum as well..but be that as may...you’re posts are just over the top annoying. Yes, we get it you hate men and every post or thread is about that. Perhaps you need someone to go talk to who wants to listen to you talk about this nonstop..because you need help.
I don't hate men, I hate toxic masculinity. You need to stop engaging people on here like there isn't more to them than what they post on a forum, just because you don't have a life outside this forum doesn't mean it's the same for other people. I'm not on here 24/7 like you... And if you don't want to read my posts put me on ignore.. I'll ignore you moving forward.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I don't hate men, I hate toxic masculinity. You need to stop engaging people on here like there isn't more to them than what they post on a forum, just because you don't have a life outside this forum doesn't mean it's the same for other people. I'm not on here 24/7 like you... And if you don't want to read my posts put me on ignore.. I'll ignore you moving forward. I don't have the time nor the patience for your ignorance and stupidity. I don't respect nor care for your opinion.
You only post that stuff...that I’ve seen..so that’s all I think you’re about. It gets old really to see post after post attacking men. That’s why I think you might need some help. Otherwise, I’d be beyond happy to see something else from you..well I hope so...I think you have some really dark thoughts. That is the impression you give to me by your posts.

I thought you were already ignoring me..but ok.

Maes17

Superstar
60D805D5-FD15-4B62-9C27-FEE7C71D7864.jpegHad
whoop the neighbors bf’s ass. Damn that boxing pays off, but ouch do my knuckles ever so burn.

Lesson #1
I don’t care how gangster you are or your criminal past. I can throw some blocks and I’m not afraid to throw them if needed.

Lurker

Star
View attachment 39188Had
whoop the neighbors bf’s ass. Damn that boxing pays off, but ouch do my knuckles ever so burn.

Lesson #1
I don’t care how gangster you are or your criminal past. I can throw some blocks and I’m not afraid to throw them if needed.
Put some tea tree oil on it. Iodine will burn like a bitch, but will dry it up and make it heal fast.

Maes17

Superstar
Put some tea tree oil on it. Iodine will burn like a bitch, but will dry it up and make it heal fast.
I threw some hydrogen peroxide. Wrapped my hand. Knuckles are a little swollen, but no major injuries. Especially my history. I’ve had two hand/wrist injuries due to heavy lifting/boxing and playing sports.

@polymoog I do not advocate violence but I have a really psycho neighbor who for some reason thinks we’re out to get her. She sent her boyfriend at us for the 2nd time for no reason. I’m not afraid to defend myself/my family when needed. Luckily I have some witnesses on my side in case she tries pressing charges. I messed this guy up. I feel kinda bad for whoopin him the way I did lol

Lisa

Superstar
I messed this guy up. I feel kinda bad for whoopin him the way I did lol
Sometimes a person isn’t as tough as they think especially when they run into someone who is tougher..you take your chances.

polymoog

Superstar
@polymoog I do not advocate violence but I have a really psycho neighbor who for some reason thinks we’re out to get her. She sent her boyfriend at us for the 2nd time for no reason. I’m not afraid to defend myself/my family when needed. Luckily I have some witnesses on my side in case she tries pressing charges. I messed this guy up. I feel kinda bad for whoopin him the way I did lol
kick his ass, seabass!

1594696127745.png

Maes17

Superstar
Sometimes a person isn’t as tough as they think especially when they run into someone who is tougher..you take your chances.
Eh. He’s a criminal. Hopefully they leave us alone for a bit. My pointer finger just popped. Aside from cut up knuckles, no bone damage.

I’m pretty confident in my self defense abilities. I do keep up some boxing in my garage. Trained the past three years with a an actual boxing camp. So....I am confident when push comes to shove. However I do have a recent history of hand/wrist injuries which become more frequent if injured

I do always fear of my neighbor absolutely losing her mind when I’m at work or something.

polymoog

Superstar
However I do have a recent history of hand/wrist injuries which become more frequent if injured
your rotator cuff will be next if you keep up with the car detailing. just letting you know.

I do always fear of my neighbor absolutely losing her mind when I’m at work or something.
you can set your mind at ease if you get your woman a few bottles of mace or pepper spray.

Maes17

Superstar
you can set your mind at ease if you get your woman a few bottles of mace or pepper spray.
We do have an AR and she does know how how to shoot. I’d still rather come home to a peaceful happy house though

Lisa

Superstar
Eh. He’s a criminal. Hopefully they leave us alone for a bit. My pointer finger just popped. Aside from cut up knuckles, no bone damage.

I’m pretty confident in my self defense abilities. I do keep up some boxing in my garage. Trained the past three years with a an actual boxing camp. So....I am confident when push comes to shove. However I do have a recent history of hand/wrist injuries which become more frequent if injured

I understand.