Random Thoughts

Maes17

Superstar
So I got into a minor fender bender and it's a major pain.
I am grateful it was so minor, but I am really upset at myself.
The last time I was this upset at myself was when I peeled the paint on the other side of the car. SMH
Mistakes happen. You’ll be fine. Glad it was minor.
I only slept an hour yesterday. Went to work. 8 hour shift driving home sucked lol

Kung Fu

Superstar
Just saw that Lisa has almost 17000 messages on here, which is the most and by far than anyone else lol. That was actually pretty random.

Lisa

Superstar
No, you're not but you are talking the most and by double and triple the amount of others and even then you're still not really saying anything lol.
I say enough for people to argue with me. You are adding to my post count now :p

Maes17

Superstar
O dear! It’s good you made it home ok!
I veered out my lane. Not swerve lol.
But yeah, Wednesday was brutal. Could not sleep at all Tuesday night. Been excited with the baby due.

The wife spent money on me. Bought me a couple suits from jos a bank.

I was telling her the other day that it’s been awhile since we’ve dressed up and went out somewhere. Yet we’ve never been too much into going out in general. But she surprised me on my birthday with a couple suits.

justjess

Superstar
So we (me and him) putting the finishing touches on an app we had built and are planning to market.. I’m going over the account sign up page and I’m wondering where it says to choose male or female.. I need to include something else don’t I? Do you think just an other “option” is sufficient? Should I just omit it all together? Im not “woke” enough to have the answer to this. I’ve looked at the page dozens of times and it’s never even occurred to me before.

Lurker

Star
So we (me and him) putting the finishing touches on an app we had built and are planning to market.. I’m going over the account sign up page and I’m wondering where it says to choose male or female.. I need to include something else don’t I? Do you think just an other “option” is sufficient? Should I just omit it all together? Im not “woke” enough to have the answer to this. I’ve looked at the page dozens of times and it’s never even occurred to me before.
I'd leave it at male/female. Maybe add other. But really how many lines of code should anyone have to write just to make sure all feel "included"?