Random Thoughts

Maes17

Superstar
Gun show. Not black market.
Have not been to any in Albuquerque sadly. Me and my bro usually go up in the mesa and shoot over there. We do have target papers and stuff. What we do is technically illegal lol

justjess

Superstar
I am just going to vent... I am extremely annoyed and perturbed by this kids parents. He’s 17 years old riding around in a bike gang with his friends terrorizing the neighbors, screaming obscenities, vandalizing property. They’ve heard this from the police who told the parents if they insisted on pressing charges on my husband they were going to press charges on their son. They insisted anyway because mom is more upset the kids cell phone got cracked then that he’s acting like a juvenile delinquent. Had this been my kid he would have lost his phone, got grounded, and got his ass slapped again at home for being such a punk. As it stands she did not get reimbursed for the phone and her kid now has a criminal record. Dumba$$.

Lurker

Star
I am just going to vent... I am extremely annoyed and perturbed by this kids parents. He’s 17 years old riding around in a bike gang with his friends terrorizing the neighbors, screaming obscenities, vandalizing property. They’ve heard this from the police who told the parents if they insisted on pressing charges on my husband they were going to press charges on their son. They insisted anyway because mom is more upset the kids cell phone got cracked then that he’s acting like a juvenile delinquent. Had this been my kid he would have lost his phone, got grounded, and got his ass slapped again at home for being such a punk. As it stands she did not get reimbursed for the phone and her kid now has a criminal record. Dumba$$.
Feel ya Jess, had I acted like that, god himself could not have saved me,

justjess

Superstar
Feel ya Jess, had I acted like that, god himself could not have saved me,
When I caught a brief delusion and did act like that my parents took my car, my phone, yanked me out of school (forced me to drop out), made me go to work every day at their business and made me start college early under threat of never getting those things back. Had it been so bad another parent had to discipline me I would have been out on my ass.

This kids mom is in court asking for restitution to get him a new iPhone. And parents now are my generation... it just boggles my mind.

Lurker

Star
When I caught a brief delusion and did act like that my parents took my car, my phone, yanked me out of school (forced me to drop out), made me go to work every day at their business and made me start college early under threat of never getting those things back. Had it been so bad another parent had to discipline me I would have been out on my ass.

This kids mom is in court asking for restitution to get him a new iPhone. And parents now are my generation... it just boggles my mind.
Ha, I had quarters.

Maes17

Superstar
Damn spoiled kids these days

Lurker

Star
Damn thunderstorms. Power flashes and the modem takes FOREVER to reboot. No, wait. that's the modems fault. Damn modem,

Johnny5

Veteran
Yeah, this one is not all that old. But I have considered trading it in. But FUCKING Cox Cable. Will they have a better one?
If your ISP allows it get one from somewhere else. Almost always the non-ISP routers are better and more configurable. It should also save you $10-$15 a month by getting rid of the modem rental fee.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah, this one is not all that old. But I have considered trading it in. But FUCKING Cox Cable. Will they have a better one?
Worth asking or trying. Literally solved all my internet issues and I resisted for a long time cuz I’m cheap

Lurker

Star
If your ISP allows it get one from somewhere else. Almost always the non-ISP routers are better and more configurable. It should also save you $10-$15 a month by getting rid of the modem rental fee.
They don't. Buy or rent theirs. Being paycheck to pay check, I pay the rent. Lightning has already fried 1 modem and 2 network adapters (same computer).

justjess

Superstar
They don't. Buy or rent theirs. Being paycheck to pay check, I pay the rent. Lightning has already fried 1 modem and 2 network adapters (same computer).
We bought one second hand from a guy that was upgrading because my sons gaming computer was giving us issues when the corona started. Ask around, look at marketplace etc. and ask your provider to atleast switch it maybe if nothing else