Random Thoughts

Lonk

Established
Yes... it's funny.

No not at all... I don't like 4chan, it's disgusting.

If you think that you have no idea what you're talking about, you don't understand what black people have to go through in America. BLM is not racist, it is against racism, they are fighting to end racism, black people should be seen as human beings.

Feminists want to end sexism, you cannot hate men when you want to liberate all people from sexism and it's harmful effects.
I know perfectly what I'm talking about. BLM already have a death count. The Ferguson riots were started and done almost entirely by them. I don't care what black people have to go through, nothing justifies assaulting and killing innocent people. The irony is the fact that they destroyed black-owned businesses. While screaming a bout black people not being privileged.

Feminists are cancer and the idea of ending sexism has long since passed. They want to silence men and women who don't fit into their mold. I have had years of horrific experience with these people (both feminists and BLM) and they are both horrible, horrible people. It's not a "minority", either. It is the majority. The majority of feminists are braindead, ignorant, hateful, violent people who I have personally been assaulted by before. In 2015 I was walking by a protest held by feminists on a campus and was smacked in the head by a black woman, and when I turned around and smacked her in the face back she began screaming and calling me racist and I was arrested until surveillance showed her hitting me. The entire crowd of some 70 people tried to attack me because this entitled violent cunt felt she had the "right" to hit me because I'm "white". (I'm mostly non-white, only about 25% white, and don't really look that white either if you ask me. The only "white" thing about me is my green eyes.) She didn't get suspended.

And that was only a physical confrontation. I have been doxxed, threatened with being killed, had so many people tell me to kill myself/wish I would die because I dared to call out a feminist on their irrationality.The majority of feminists--the vast majority, in fact--approve of doing this because they are anti-logic. They think logic was created by white people to oppress minorities.

I'm not even kidding, there was a fucking person on tumblr who said that and got thousands of feminists agreeing with them.

They are abusers. They are harmful. They do not stand for me or my rights.

You are the one who has no idea what you're talking about if you've been blind to these HATE GROUPS for so long. Because that's what they are. Hate groups. Entitled little brats. I will not associate with anyone who calls themselves a feminists or approves of BLM, or is an apologist for either of those sick people.

Think air conditioners are sexist. lol
You think this is a joke?

Both of you keep in mind that these ridiculous, absurd claims are the NORM for feminists. I hear shit like this so, so often. It absolutely repulses me. And don't try to say "those aren't REAL feminists". Yes they are. Yes they bloody hell are.

Last edited:

Renegade

Veteran
Illuminati announces record sales of Toblerone
THE secret society running the world has announced a 43% increase in Christmas sales of its popular Toblerone bar.

The crunchy bits are nougat-like tracking devices

Toblerone is the main revenue stream for the Illuminati, a shadowy organisation that manipulates governments for its own nefarious ends.
The distinctive ‘pyramid’ shape of the chocolate bar’s segments is a direct reference to the Illuminati’s logo. Toblerone packaging also carries an image of the Matterhorn, the hollowed-out mountain that houses the organisation’s main base.
A spokesman for the Illuminati said: “Thank God for Toblerone, because we aren’t making much out of controlling the world’s banking system right now.
“Also, the overheads involved with running the world are pretty massive. For example, we have a whole team of designers whose job it is to subtly incorporate the word ‘obey’ into cereal packet designs.
“That doesn’t even bring in money directly, it’s just about subtly influencing the masses.”
Tom Booker, who got a Toblerone for Christmas, said: “I’d never really thought about it before, but why else would it be that shape?
“The actual chocolate is delicious but you’ve got a mass of angles trying to punch through your jaw.”
Chocolate fan Nikki Hollis said: “Part of the reason I buy Toblerones is to support the Illuminati. I actually think they do a really good job for very little credit.
“They’re like the Lyon’s Club but with more emphasis on mind control.”
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/business/illuminati-announces-record-sales-of-toblerone-2013010354735

Maes17

Superstar
Illuminati announces record sales of Toblerone
THE secret society running the world has announced a 43% increase in Christmas sales of its popular Toblerone bar.

The crunchy bits are nougat-like tracking devices

Toblerone is the main revenue stream for the Illuminati, a shadowy organisation that manipulates governments for its own nefarious ends.
The distinctive ‘pyramid’ shape of the chocolate bar’s segments is a direct reference to the Illuminati’s logo. Toblerone packaging also carries an image of the Matterhorn, the hollowed-out mountain that houses the organisation’s main base.
A spokesman for the Illuminati said: “Thank God for Toblerone, because we aren’t making much out of controlling the world’s banking system right now.
“Also, the overheads involved with running the world are pretty massive. For example, we have a whole team of designers whose job it is to subtly incorporate the word ‘obey’ into cereal packet designs.
“That doesn’t even bring in money directly, it’s just about subtly influencing the masses.”
Tom Booker, who got a Toblerone for Christmas, said: “I’d never really thought about it before, but why else would it be that shape?
“The actual chocolate is delicious but you’ve got a mass of angles trying to punch through your jaw.”
Chocolate fan Nikki Hollis said: “Part of the reason I buy Toblerones is to support the Illuminati. I actually think they do a really good job for very little credit.
“They’re like the Lyon’s Club but with more emphasis on mind control.”
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/business/illuminati-announces-record-sales-of-toblerone-2013010354735
Tracking devices?
Wouldn't you just poop them out. Lol

rainerann

Star
I know perfectly what I'm talking about. BLM already have a death count. The Ferguson riots were started and done almost entirely by them. I don't care what black people have to go through, nothing justifies assaulting and killing innocent people. The irony is the fact that they destroyed black-owned businesses. While screaming a bout black people not being privileged.

Feminists are cancer and the idea of ending sexism has long since passed. They want to silence men and women who don't fit into their mold. I have had years of horrific experience with these people (both feminists and BLM) and they are both horrible, horrible people. It's not a "minority", either. It is the majority. The majority of feminists are braindead, ignorant, hateful, violent people who I have personally been assaulted by before. In 2015 I was walking by a protest held by feminists on a campus and was smacked in the head by a black woman, and when I turned around and smacked her in the face back she began screaming and calling me racist and I was arrested until surveillance showed her hitting me. The entire crowd of some 70 people tried to attack me because this entitled violent cunt felt she had the "right" to hit me because I'm "white". (I'm mostly non-white, only about 25% white, and don't really look that white either if you ask me. The only "white" thing about me is my green eyes.) She didn't get suspended.

And that was only a physical confrontation. I have been doxxed, threatened with being killed, had so many people tell me to kill myself/wish I would die because I dared to call out a feminist on their irrationality.The majority of feminists--the vast majority, in fact--approve of doing this because they are anti-logic. They think logic was created by white people to oppress minorities.

I'm not even kidding, there was a fucking person on tumblr who said that and got thousands of feminists agreeing with them.

They are abusers. They are harmful. They do not stand for me or my rights.

You are the one who has no idea what you're talking about if you've been blind to these HATE GROUPS for so long. Because that's what they are. Hate groups. Entitled little brats. I will not associate with anyone who calls themselves a feminists or approves of BLM, or is an apologist for either of those sick people.

You think this is a joke?

Both of you keep in mind that these ridiculous, absurd claims are the NORM for feminists. I hear shit like this so, so often. It absolutely repulses me. And don't try to say "those aren't REAL feminists". Yes they are. Yes they bloody hell are.
I totally thought it was sarcasm and thought it was a funny way of presenting how ridiculous the movement is. I had no idea there was real discussion about sexist air conditioners. My gosh that's sad.