Random Thoughts

its so people cant see if your online, that is all.

I have my reasons for hiding it but evej if i didnt i dont see the big deal either way
I get it, you don't want people to think you have nothing better to do. The people who hide it got triggered and have given it away so it becomes superfluous.

For what it's worth, I started hiding my online status back in the day because I would just leave the site open in a tab and didn't want people to think I was ignoring them if they saw me on and tried messaging me for whatever reason. So there are a multitude of reasons someone might elect to appear offline.
I get the not feeling like you ignore part.
I often log in, leave a few replies, lurk around and log out lol.

But I always read and try to reply

Florence Welch confuses but fascinates me. On one hand she says things like "I love demons and witchcraft" but in the exact same sentence she says "I love angels and holiness and Jesus". I know many people are convinced she's a satanist/part of the illuminati but I watched a series that shows what celebrity's houses look like and she has an entire area dedicated to Jesus's mother, with crosses and everything--not upside down ones or desecrated ones either. Proper Christian crosses. Which actually puts me more at ease despite me being very anti-religion. (I'd much prefer the company of a Christian than a Satanist. She's not Christian, but it's clear she respects the religion and its symbolism.) I wonder if she's just interested in spirituality in general? Seems likely. I hope my analysis is correct and this isn't just for show. Plus she just gives me good vibes, like she may be often lost and confused spiritually or just in general but that she truly means no harm and wouldn't do anything horrible to anyone if she had the choice. I hope I'm right, I'm addicted to her music and I'm almost always right in my analysis of people/my intuition. Let's hope this isn't a blunder so I can enjoy her songs guilt-free lol
I adored her music but if you listen to the lyrics of her songs it’s clear that she’s in/being controlled by the dark side of the music industry unfortunately. One of her albums is titled ceremonials, I think the video for shake it out? Is basically her being initiated at an elite party. There’s symbolism in a lot of her videos. She also has a tattoo of a birdcage and wears the all seeing eye a lot. I’ve yet to see her wear any Christian symbols or sing about Jesus. Love her voice though, there’s something ethereal about it.

Oh my goodness, one of my friends went to the SHINee tribute concert and she's just been crying nonstop every time I talk to her. :( She showed me some video she took and all the members look so heartbroken, they're all crying and all of the fans are crying too. It's so sad.

I adored her music but if you listen to the lyrics of her songs it’s clear that she’s in/being controlled by the dark side of the music industry unfortunately. One of her albums is titled ceremonials, I think the video for shake it out? Is basically her being initiated at an elite party. There’s symbolism in a lot of her videos. She also has a tattoo of a birdcage and wears the all seeing eye a lot. I’ve yet to see her wear any Christian symbols or sing about Jesus. Love her voice though, there’s something ethereal about it.
She has a cross tattoo and has mentioned that she finds strength in reading holy texts "such as the Bible", and has an entire bathroom dedicated to Mother Mary. She very well could be controlled by the industry, but I doubt she's into the whole raping children and then sacrificing them thing. Don't think she's an MK slave/programmed either, since she was already in her 20s when she got into the bigger music industry. And yeah, the music video, she described as being about stuck at a party full of satanists, but not about being initiated or becoming one of them, but rather navigating through these evil forces and trying to get out alive.