Predictive programming in the music industry.

Tidal

Star
Speaking of music, I grew up in the 1950's/60's when rock was rock with a heavy chunky beat, but nowadays a lot of it has been "remastered" and re-released on youtube and box sets and it sounds bloody awful, all tinny and flowery and squeaky clean!
Perhaps the Establishment are trying to keep kids today away from the hard-hitting original stuff in case it gives them rebellious ideas?

Awoken2

Superstar
At 3.03 we see yet another asteroid image, getting you all ready for the big show.

WakeUpCall

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP promo photos (early summer 2013)

https://nl.fanpop.com/clubs/lady-gaga/images/35115990/title/artpop-wallpaper

http://www.comodiormanda.com/2013/10/lady-gaga-au-naturel.html?m=1

Photoshoot theme - transhumanism, technology part of the human?

Ricky Martin had a song in 2018 "Fiebre" - from Spanish meaning Fever. The video has lots of fire, candles, ritual music/stuff. The main version is a remix but there is a solo version with the following lyrics: (from Spanish)

Fever, I lose my sense
It goes slowly down my neck till the belly button
and you know, there is no cure for it
and I lose my
manners, education and composure

Fever, which does not let go and slowly slides down my back
and you know, at 40 degrees
it runs down my body when you pass by my side

The doctor says it does not have a cure
There is no medicine ready to cure this craziness

and I have to stay in bed
this is an epidemic
and we will run the risk of contaminating each other, that this fever melts us until the winter

Final lyrics:
Let it flow, the good thing is put
Oh, my God!

I think the lyrics can be interpreted quite differently if we replace the idea of getting a fever out of love with the fake "pandemic"

Let it flow, the good thing is put (the vaccine

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
  • Miley Cyrus says she was chased by a UFO and made eye contact with an alien.
  • Demi Lovato spent the weekend in Joshua Tree making contact with aliens.

Are they talking about their MK-ultra abusers? Or project blue beam?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It will become even more relevant after the event....if it's still visible after the event that is.

That's the unique aspect of predictive programming....it can only be proved after the event has occurred.
Seems as there are a series of "events" leading up to the big reveal... you think the big stuff will start to drop in 2021?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I have no clue as to their timeline but I sense something rather major occurring before the end of this year.
Well the US is looking more and more likely to devolve into a scary state so that would be pretty major. Not sure if the wheels will fall off completely that soon, but also dont think the masses realize just how close we are to a serious, societal shift.