Predictive programming in the music industry.

• Miley Cyrus says she was chased by a UFO and made eye contact with an alien.
  • Demi Lovato spent the weekend in Joshua Tree making contact with aliens.

Are they talking about their MK-ultra abusers? Or project blue beam?

Awoken2

Star
This very worthy thread is becomming even more relevant by the day it would appear...
It will become even more relevant after the event....if it's still visible after the event that is.

That's the unique aspect of predictive programming....it can only be proved after the event has occurred.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It will become even more relevant after the event....if it's still visible after the event that is.

That's the unique aspect of predictive programming....it can only be proved after the event has occurred.
Seems as there are a series of "events" leading up to the big reveal... you think the big stuff will start to drop in 2021?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I have no clue as to their timeline but I sense something rather major occurring before the end of this year.
Well the US is looking more and more likely to devolve into a scary state so that would be pretty major. Not sure if the wheels will fall off completely that soon, but also dont think the masses realize just how close we are to a serious, societal shift.

Awoken2

Star
@Awoken2 do you think somethings going down this Friday?!
I have no idea of timelines. I hold the belief that TPTB do not disclose any specific dates for these events, to do so would be pretty naive as after the event if the date of the event was disclosed beforehand it would be hard to deny that the event wasn't planned. They only need to inform us of what is going to happen, they don't have to tell us when.

Even the IRA used to inform tbe police that they had planted a bomb somewhere but they never gave a time that it was going to go off.

Also I wouldn't have thought Buster Rhymes would be the chosen one to declare to the world a major event is going to take place, he hasn't got the audience. Stuff like that is left for the A listers, Beyonce, Gaga, etc so I wouldn't pay much heed to that particular date. It looks to me like he's just bought into the end times thing, maybe overdone it on his Bible?

Awoken2

Star
I'm giving this another spin here. It's for all the posters who visit this conspiracy forum who have no interest whatsoever in real world events that are unfolding in front of their own eyes, that will eventually affect them in a very bad way.

Enjoy this forum zombies!

Awoken2

Star
I'll re-post for visibility....blah de blah.

An absolutely chilling message considering the bands very strong links to Freemasonry.

We are not there yet
We have not evolved
We have no respect
We have lost control

We're going backwards
Ignoring the realities
Going backwards
Are you counting all the casualties?

We are not there yet
Where we need to be
We are still in debt
To our insanities