Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
Grenfell Tower fire.

This song "No lie" was partly filmed at Trellick Tower, just a 20 minute walk from Grenfell. A similar structure in design and appearance. It also included the line "gonna get lit tonight"

If anybody saw that fire, did it look like an accident to you?

Then we had Plan B, again filmed at a block of flats looking very similar to Grenfell Tower with this....

An interesting footnote to this is that Plan B also wrote and directed a film called ill Manors. In that film there was a scene where a young baby was thrown from a bedroom window and miraculously caught by somebody on the ground.

This story was later presented as a factual event by the UK press at the Grenfell Tower fire. On further investigation of the baby catching incident it transpired that the whole story had been fabricated...to sell newspapers.
Trellick Tower may well have been a drill for Grenfell, or a dry run....literally.

The Grenfell Tower Enquiry has had three fire fighters all explaining that at Trellick Tower they were unable to get any water to the fire because of problems with the wet riser.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/trellick-tower-fire-blaze-in-flat-block-likely-caused-by-careless-disposal-of-cigarette-a3518881.html

@rainerann

Both Dua Lipa's and Plan B's videos were shot at Trellick Tower.

Point made.

Awoken2

Superstar
No responsible parent would allow their child ANYWHERE NEAR any scumbags who openly promoted and glorified drug use.

But they should be ok safe in their rooms listening to music right?.......wrong?

Put it into a song and just about anything goes, morally corrupting our kids right under our noses.

Over 8 million views in just 3 days.

Awoken2

Superstar
Uhh ohhhhhh somewhere gonna get torched!

Clever how the video can kind of.....gain the attention.... of somebody who doesn't even LIKE Jason Illuminati Aldean.

...it's a majik thing.

saintroserosalia

Established
Masculizing women, feminizing men, sexualizing children and dismantling religion.

All pretty sick stuff. That's the music industry for you.

I don't think masculine women/feminine men are a big deal BUT sexualization of children is a HUGE NO. What on earth are they thinking !?

Awoken2

Superstar

Speaking as much to western European and North American audiences as to Russian audiences, in 2016 Pussy Riot anticipated a Trump victory and two weeks before the vote, released "Make America Great Again", depicting a dystopian world where a President Trump enforces his values through beatings, shaming, and branding by stormtroopers. In describing the video, Rolling Stone magazine noted that "jaunty, carefree music contrasts with the brutal events depicted on screen."[20]

Awoken2

Superstar
They have been layering the public's minds for a whole generation. Our generation, that should really be a warning to you all.

I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name

I want to feel sunlight on my face
I see the dust cloud disappear
Without a trace
I want to take shelter from the poison rain

We're still building
Then burning down love
Burning down love
And when I go there
I go there with you
It's all I can do

The city's aflood
And our love turns to rust
We're beaten and blown by the wind
Trampled in dust
I'll show you a place
High on a desert plain

We're still building
Then burning down love
Burning down love
And when I go there
I go there with you
It's all I can do
Our love turns to rust
Blown by the wind
Oh, and I see love
See our love turn to rust
Blown by the wind
Oh, when I go there
I go there with you
It's all I can do

As stated before they must get an overwhelming sense of superiority if they can get a whole crowd of people singing about their very own demise.

All is mind.

And when does that lucrative record deal expire? When you do sell your soul it lasts forever

B_JMNN

Established
If there is s mass shooting at some football game in the future then these two songs, by two artists with form for predictive programming, will fit the pattern

It wasn't a football game but it did involve NFL football. The Shooting that occurred during the Madden video game tournament.

B_JMNN

Established
Weird. I'm reading through this thread. Got to page 2, watched some videos. On page 3 my phone started acting up, delayed typing, pages loading slow, just delayed things in general. Now I go to load page 4, I can't see any of the videos.

Awoken2

Superstar
It wasn't a football game but it did involve NFL football. The Shooting that occurred during the Madden video game tournament.
I don't think that was the main event, the link was too tenuous. I think there will be a mass shooting at a football game some time in the future.

If your still experiencing difficulties viewing the thread try a different device, it may be your phone. I'll have a look to see if I have any issues with loading.

Awoken2

Superstar
Polaarity. Hermetic Principle number 4.

There is no right and there is no wrong, they are both expressions of the same thing.