Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
I thought that no one knows who created the guidestones because they remained anonymous.
If you see the amount.of pixled out faces there are in the crowd at their 300th year celebration you will see how they like to keep their anonymity.

The stones were put there by Lucifereans who signed it Mr Christian.... as above, so below.

Awoken2

Superstar
Here, meet the sparkling array of music "artists" who have been painting the collage of our futures.

I've got some news for you.

They plan on cutting us all down.....then blaming God.

You do have eyes?... What do you see?

You also have ears.....What do you hear?

Awoken2

Superstar
Here, meet the sparkling array of music "artists" who have been painting the collage of our futures.

I've got some news for you.

They plan on cutting us all down.....then blaming God.

You do have eyes?... What do you see?

You also have ears.....What do you hear?

I'm just going to post 3 music videos by "artists" included in the above video.

If you are unable to see the message that they are "transmuting" then I don't even know what your doing here.

Awoken2

Superstar
Portugal the Man.

As Satanic as they come. They shamelessly draw young people in with their "pop music" which itself is littered with openly satanic imagery and then; once they have enough living skins in front of them.....they mock.

These people are repulsive, their music is tantamount to an assault on the morality of their unwitting followers.

This is how they open up their concerts, when the room is full of useless eaters.

It's important to note this concert took place
at the Bomb Factory Dallas Texas on 14th October 2017

1st song "for whom the bell tolls. Well it certainly did toll over the following 12 months for the people of Texas.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/texas-church-shooting

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/05/19/ten-killed-in-texas-high-school-shooting-were-mostly-students-police-say-suspect-confessed/

2nd song. Another brick in the wall.

illuminati-pyramid-3d-model-max-obj-mtl-mat.jpg

And finally.....this.

Welcome to mainstream entertainment.

Awoken2

Superstar
Going through this song from end to beginning.

Dave Gahan is moving on from 32nd Degree Free Mason (see numbers on wall at 2.59) to 33rd Degree (hear what is sang at exactly 33 seconds)

The video also contains imagery of the mind control techniques used, a virtual admission of his continued abuse of narcotics and sacrificial inferences also.

All in all this is one sick piece of work.

Awoken2

Superstar

~JC~

Veteran
Here's Kate Bush predictive programming the 5G network

And I think I may have found footage of the very first testing of 5G as a weapon. (Watch the whole song) Dury definitely looks like he is getting zapped by something.

...ok so maybe the second one is just for laughs.
Wow, that Kate Bush vid spells it right out! Also, the video seems to depict a story that was told about a subject at Project Monarch who conjured a beast (with his mind) that ran rampant through the facility until they had to burn it down. (This was told during an nterview of Al Bielek or Phil Schneider, I believe)

Awoken2

Superstar
Wow, that Kate Bush vid spells it right out! Also, the video seems to depict a story that was told about a subject at Project Monarch who conjured a beast (with his mind) that ran rampant through the facility until they had to burn it down. (This was told during an nterview of Al Bielek or Phil Schneider, I believe)
I'll look that story up, thanks.

On her comeback tour (22 dates) called Before The Dawn in Nov 2014 she used lots of the usual symbology (pyramids, all seeing eyes etc)

She also personally requested that nobody used cameras at these concerts which itself is an unusual request.

Some images were captured though, apologies for the robotic voiced video, very annoying I know.

Awoken2

Superstar
With school shootings now the norm, or as they are more commonly known as an "active shooter situation". I would like to draw your attention to these 4 tracks.

(Low and behold, just under 3 and a half years later a shooting takes place at a school on Valentine's day. The semi automatic weapon featured in the video being the same type used at the shooting)

Just a coincidence that this just happened to be inserted into another Portugal The Man's song.

Listen between 1 minute 17 secs to 1 minute 32.

Ok let's see how many shootings there have been in 2018 alone.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/14/school-shootings-in-america-2018-how-many-so-far

(I'm not even sure this one has happened as of yet)

And finally.

(The question has to be what is the relevance of the kill message in a school setting placed right in tbe middle of a dance video?)

It appears there have been many seeds planted.

~JC~

Veteran
I'll look that story up, thanks.

On her comeback tour (22 dates) called Before The Dawn in Nov 2014 she used lots of the usual symbology (pyramids, all seeing eyes etc)

She also personally requested that nobody used cameras at these concerts which itself is an unusual request.

Some images were captured though, apologies for the robotic voiced video, very annoying I know.

I wonder if her hay day shows were as satanic as her COMEBACK shows...

Awoken2

Superstar
I wonder if her hay day shows were as satanic as her COMEBACK shows...
Well I remember most of her original stuff and although her delivery style was somewhat unique she still managed to stay mainstream.

Although saying that almost all of her wardrobe looked like it was bought at Pagan Girl so I'm guessing she was a witch back then too.

Awoken2

Superstar
Now just imagine if Kate wouldn't have made this silly video 30 years ago then today we wouldn't be seeing all this weaponized weather which is now under the firm control of the
Military Industrial Complex.

...She certainly was ahead of her time wasn't she?

Awoken2

Superstar
Hello I have a question regarding your theory on the Grenfell fire. Could you explain further why you think it was staged please?
Hi. Of course.

From watching the devastating fire unfold live on tv I knew this was not a fire of natural causes. The speed and intensity of the fire was like nothing witnessed before (this was quoted by the Fire Chief who had 30 years experience dealing with fires)

Within hours of the fire starting a thread was started on another site by a group of ordinary people who decided to look at the event more closely.

The evidence gathered and referenced within this thread will answer all the questions you have.

I'm unable to answer your question concisely but if you take the time to go through the entire thread I'm sure you'll agree that was no accidental fire.

I took on a National newspaper about their reporting of this and made further complaints to IPSO, all details and responses are included in the thread.

It does go on for 13 pages but It's a very informative read, believe me.

(Watch on desktop version)

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t491-24-storey-tower-on-fire-in-kensington-dies

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Hi. Of course.

From watching the devastating fire unfold live on tv I knew this was not a fire of natural causes. The speed and intensity of the fire was like nothing witnessed before (this was quoted by the Fire Chief who had 30 years experience dealing with fires)

Within hours of the fire starting a thread was started on another site by a group of ordinary people who decided to look at the event more closely.

The evidence gathered and referenced within this thread will answer all the questions you have.

I'm unable to answer your question concisely but if you take the time to go through the entire thread I'm sure you'll agree that was no accidental fire.

I took on a National newspaper about their reporting of this and made further complaints to IPSO, all details and responses are included in the thread.

It does go on for 13 pages but It's a very informative read, believe me.

(Watch on desktop version)

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t491-24-storey-tower-on-fire-in-kensington-dies
Many thanks I am interested as yes it was devastating and oddest thing happened last noght my post has disappeared:oops: another tower that was similar on the speed of catching alight was in Dubai wasn't it?