Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
More musical doom foreshadowing what's coming.

(Woah) Ladies and gents, this is the moment you've waited for
(Woah) You've been searchin' in the dark, your sweat soakin' through the floor
(Woah) And buried in your bones there's an ache that you can't ignore
Takin' your breath, stealin' your mind
And all that was real is left behind

Don't fight it, it's comin' for you, runnin' at ya
It's only this moment, don't care what comes after
Your fever dream, can't you see it gettin' closer?
Just surrender 'cause you feel the feelin' takin' over
It's fire, it's freedom, it's floodin' open
It's a preacher in the pulpit and your blind devotion
There's somethin' breakin' at the brick of every wall
It's holdin' all that you know, so tell me do you wanna go?

Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are runnin' the night
Impossible comes true, it's takin' over you
Oh, this is the greatest show
We light it up, we won't come down
And the sun can't stop us now
Watchin' it come true, it's takin' over you

(Woah) Colossal we come these renegades in the ring
(Woah) Where the lost get found in the crown of the circus king

Don't fight it, it's comin' for you, runnin' at ya
It's only this moment, don't care what comes after
It's blindin', outshinin' anything that you know
Just surrender 'cause you're callin' and you wanna go

Impossible comes true, intoxicatin' you
And the sun can't stop us now
Watchin' it come true, it's takin' over you

Impossible comes true, it's takin' over you
And the walls can't stop us now
I'm watchin' it come true, it's takin' over you

This is the greatest show (Oh!)
This is the greatest show!

mecca

Superstar
How do you distinguish between a song or video that is simply an artist's imagining of future events based upon current events and predictive programming?

For example, the song Ænima by Tool... Instead of it being predictive programming for a flood that the illuminati will cause... Why can't it just be Maynard's creative way of critiquing society? The song is about LA flooding as "judgement" for how messed up and materialistic it had become. Maynard is looking at his current reality and seeing that LA culture is very flawed, and he uses the idea of a flood to represent that eventually, people will get what's coming to them and they won't be prepared because they were too focused on materialism. But he's not really predicting an event or a false flag that the illuminati will cause.

For most of these songs, the most likely scenario is that it's just the songwriter / artist's opinion and it doesn't connect to any greater schemes of the illuminati.

Awoken2

Superstar
How do you distinguish between a song or video that is simply an artist's imagining of future events based upon current events and predictive programming?
I don't try to distuinguish between the two as they are one and the same thing. All "future events" will start in somebody's imagination because as you should be aware ...All is mind. The more peoples minds it is in the more chance there is of that event manifesting. It's the fundamental Hermetic principle observed by all high level Freemasons.

For example, the song Ænima by Tool... Instead of it being predictive programming for a flood that the illuminati will cause... Why can't it just be Maynard's creative way of critiquing society?
Well, Maynard has some form.with predicting future events. He appears to use the same method to get.his message across as the illuminati do. I've posted.a good example of this before but I'll post it again. Again you will just put it down to coincidence but this "random" video will just happen to reveal current and future events/agenda's from exactly the 3.22 point..... (There's a clue right there)

There are two separate video's played over this song. The first animation by Ian Miller which is in context with the songs lyrics and then you have the second unrelated video by Don Hertzfelt.

(Transgenders, alien invasions,poisoning of food, weather manipulation, 5G Kill grid and ending in a cataclysmic event from the sky)

For most of these songs, the most likely scenario is that it's just the songwriter / artist's opinion and it doesn't connect to any greater schemes of the illuminati.
This statement alone reveals the fact that you have absolutely no understanding of how occultists utilise the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
@mecca

What would be your explanation for this type of collective behaviour from some of the world's biggest A listers?

...and don't say drugs either.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't try to distuinguish between the two as they are one and the same thing. All "future events" will start in somebody's imagination because as you should be aware ...All is mind. The more peoples minds it is in the more chance there is of that event manifesting. It's the fundamental Hermetic principle observed by all high level Freemasons.

Well, Maynard has some form.with predicting future events. He appears to use the same method to get.his message across as the illuminati do. I've posted.a good example of this before but I'll post it again. Again you will just put it down to coincidence but this "random" video will just happen to reveal current and future events/agenda's from exactly the 3.22 point..... (There's a clue right there)

There are two separate video's played over this song. The first animation by Ian Miller which is in context with the songs lyrics and then you have the second unrelated video by Don Hertzfelt.

(Transgenders, alien invasions,poisoning of food, weather manipulation, 5G Kill grid and ending in a cataclysmic event from the sky)

This statement alone reveals the fact that you have absolutely no understanding of how occultists utilise the music industry.
"This statement alone reveals the fact that you have absolutely no understanding of how occultists utilise the music industry."
Either she aint know what she thinks she knows.... or she knows full well. Im starting to lean towards the latter option......

mecca

Superstar
I don't really believe in that. And most songwriters and artists are not freemasons so they aren't making songs to fit that idea either. I don't see how they are the same thing when predictive programming is supposed to be "predicting" a pre-planned controlled event that was already set to happen. The songwriter is supposed to be in on a secret occult plan and they are supposed to normalize that plan and hint at it through their song. The songwriter who creates predictive programming supposedly a vested interest in a certain occult event "manifesting" so they attempt to spread the idea and put it in everyone's mind. But most songwriters don't know about any pre-planned events when they are writing songs so how can they be predicting or manifesting them as a part of an occult plan?

A normal song that is written by an artist with no connection to the illuminati can't be predictive programming because their song is only from their own creative perspective... they didn't write the song with the knowledge of any future event and therefore, they cannot be hinting at any future events through their song.
I haven't seen any proof or evidence of a real predictive programming event... I don't want to take it on faith that these things occur. And I'm not going to assume that every song is a part of an occult scheme... I do think that most songs are just products of the artist themselves and are not connected to any greater occult plan. You can't assume that every single songwriter is a part of the illuminati and that they have access to the highest levels of knowledge of the illuminati's plan.

Occam's razor states that the most probable option is the simplest one with the fewest assumptions. It seems more probable that the artists are writing songs based upon their observance of current events and not based upon any secret occult knowledge of pre-planned future events.

When someone writes a song that looks into the future, they are basing their idea of the future on their current observed reality. They are imagining what things will look like in the future... they don't actually know anything about the future. They are using their idea of the future to creatively tell a story about the state of the world or the trajectory of humanity... and it's usually a sort of warning telling everyone not to go down that path. This is a common creative story telling tool and many people use it... everything is not connected to the occult.

When an artist depicts a grim idea of the future or even directly addresses a conspiracy topic in one of their songs, they are usually showing how bad it would be if those things actually happened. I see that as a sort of warning from the artist, and not a taunt from the illuminati. Those songwriters are like conspiracy theorists themselves... they're on our side and they want humanity to improve and to resolve these issues, not succumb to them... they're not on the side of the illuminati.

There may possibly be some songs that are truly predictive programming, but you're lumping everything together which makes it impossible to distinguish between something that's genuinely made to be predictive programming and a regular song that was not. I also see that you seem to be connecting completely unrelated things and calling it a prediction of some large event... a lot of it seems like a stretch. We have to remember that art can be interpreted in a lot of different ways and song lyrics can sometimes be vague... you might interpret the lyrics in a completely different way than the songwriter actually wrote them to mean. You might see it as predictive when it actually was not, especially when you're actively looking for something to be predictive programming.

mecca

Superstar
@mecca
What would be your explanation for this type of collective behaviour from some of the world's biggest A listers?
...and don't say drugs either.
I have already seen a few of these "mkultra glitch" compilation videos and I don't see what it has to do with predictive programming or with what I asked you.

How am I supposed to know exactly what is going on in those clips? One conspiracy theory explanation is mkultra... another perfectly valid explanation is drugs. The religious explanation is that they're all possessed by demons and they're satanic! And of course another conspiracy explanation is that they're all reptilians! Or clones! No one really knows though... it's all speculation based upon a few seconds of video where a celebrity is acting "weird".

But the people in those clips are not behaving in the exact same ways, each one is different so you can't just put them in a compilation together and assume that they all have the same exact explanation and reasoning. Each individual clip could have it's own explanation for why that specific celebrity was behaving in that way.

I think most of these clips can be explained by the celebrity being overworked, tired, stressed and yes, on drugs...all of that is what happens when they go on tour and that could easily cause them to behave abnormally. But of course, I don't actually know the exact reason, just what's most probable. I am not a part of those people's lives. Only they know what they were thinking in those videos. But this doesn't really connect to what I said about the idea of predictive programming.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Yeah, that's not what the first hermetic principle actually means. If all is mind than nobody would have to observe anything. Because as soon as that art is created it already exists in *everyone's* mind. Observation probably has more to do with the cause and effect principle.

What I'm saying is that millions of people have all seen "Titanic", and seen the music video a million more times. And guess what? Ships aren't dropping like flies to hidden icebergs, are they? So that whole theory is just paper thin. Like it doesn't matter how many times we watch videos of Atomic bombs going off. We aren't going to get nuked because of it.

elsbet

Superstar

For example, the song Ænima by Tool... Instead of it being predictive programming for a flood that the illuminati will cause... Why can't it just be Maynard's creative way of critiquing society? The song is about LA flooding as "judgement" for how messed up and materialistic it had become. Maynard is looking at his current reality and seeing that LA culture is very flawed, and he uses the idea of a flood to represent that eventually, people will get what's coming to them and they won't be prepared because they were too focused on materialism. But he's not really predicting an event or a false flag that the illuminati will cause.

Kind of funny considering L.A. is a major part of his livelihood. Anyway, Greg Graffin is a little more accurate in his prophecy (those darned atheists!)-- everyone knows the Apocalypse is coming with Fire...

Somewhere high in the desert near a curtain of a blue
St. Anne's skirts are billowing
But down here in the city of the lime lights
The fans of santa ana are withering

And you can’t deny that living is easy
If you never look behind the scenery
It's showtime for dry climes
And bedlam is dreaming of rain

When the hills of Los Angeles are burning Palm trees are candles in the murder wind
So many lives are on the breeze
Even the stars are ill at ease
And Los Angeles is burning

This is not a test
Of the emergency broadcast system
Where malibu fires and radio towers
Conspire to dance again

And I cannot believe the media Mecca
They're only trying to peddle reality,
Catch it on prime time, story at nine
The whole world is going insane

When the hills of los angeles are burning
Palm trees are candles in the murder wind
And los angeles is burning

A placard reads"the end of days"
Jacaranda boughs are bending in the haze
More a question than a curse
How could hell be any worse?

The flames are stunning
The cameras running
So take warning

When the hills of los angeles are burnin
Palm trees are candles in the murder wind
And los angeles is burning

Awoken2

Superstar
I don't really believe in that. And most songwriters and artists are not freemasons so they aren't making songs to fit that idea either. I don't see how they are the same thing when predictive programming is supposed to be "predicting" a pre-planned controlled event that was already set to happen. The songwriter is supposed to be in on a secret occult plan and they are supposed to normalize that plan and hint at it through their song. The songwriter who creates predictive programming supposedly a vested interest in a certain occult event "manifesting" so they attempt to spread the idea and put it in everyone's mind. But most songwriters don't know about any pre-planned events when they are writing songs so how can they be predicting or manifesting them as a part of an occult plan?

A normal song that is written by an artist with no connection to the illuminati can't be predictive programming because their song is only from their own creative perspective... they didn't write the song with the knowledge of any future event and therefore, they cannot be hinting at any future events through their song.

I haven't seen any proof or evidence of a real predictive programming event... I don't want to take it on faith that these things occur. And I'm not going to assume that every song is a part of an occult scheme... I do think that most songs are just products of the artist themselves and are not connected to any greater occult plan. You can't assume that every single songwriter is a part of the illuminati and that they have access to the highest levels of knowledge of the illuminati's plan.

Occam's razor states that the most probable option is the simplest one with the fewest assumptions. It seems more probable that the artists are writing songs based upon their observance of current events and not based upon any secret occult knowledge of pre-planned future events.

When someone writes a song that looks into the future, they are basing their idea of the future on their current observed reality. They are imagining what things will look like in the future... they don't actually know anything about the future. They are using their idea of the future to creatively tell a story about the state of the world or the trajectory of humanity... and it's usually a sort of warning telling everyone not to go down that path. This is a common creative story telling tool and many people use it... everything is not connected to the occult.

When an artist depicts a grim idea of the future or even directly addresses a conspiracy topic in one of their songs, they are usually showing how bad it would be if those things actually happened. I see that as a sort of warning from the artist, and not a taunt from the illuminati. Those songwriters are like conspiracy theorists themselves... they're on our side and they want humanity to improve and to resolve these issues, not succumb to them... they're not on the side of the illuminati.

There may possibly be some songs that are truly predictive programming, but you're lumping everything together which makes it impossible to distinguish between something that's genuinely made to be predictive programming and a regular song that was not. I also see that you seem to be connecting completely unrelated things and calling it a prediction of some large event... a lot of it seems like a stretch. We have to remember that art can be interpreted in a lot of different ways and song lyrics can sometimes be vague... you might interpret the lyrics in a completely different way than the songwriter actually wrote them to mean. You might see it as predictive when it actually was not, especially when you're actively looking for something to be predictive programming.
I didn't expect anything else from you on this...other than the rainerann-esque length reply.

I've asked you this question before, you didn't answer the first time. What is your objective on this forum? What threads have you created? What really bothers you?

You approach these esoteric topics looking for logic like Spock on a bad day.

Awoken2

Superstar
I have already seen a few of these "mkultra glitch" compilation videos and I don't see what it has to do with predictive programming or with what I asked you.
It has nothing to do with predictive programming but it could possibly.be showing.you that the world's biggest "pop stars" all appear to show some form of mind control that makes them act in a very peculiar way.

I think most of these clips can be explained by the celebrity being overworked, tired, stressed and yes, on drugs...
....but not MK Ultra mind controlled?....OK Spock whatever you say.

You haven't offered any evidence of anything you've tried to debunk either, just lots of personal opinion.

mecca

Superstar
It has nothing to do with predictive programming
So you changed the subject instead of engaging in the discussion?
but it could possibly.be showing.you that the world's biggest "pop stars" all appear to show some form of mind control that makes them act in a very peculiar way
That video doesn't prove anything about mk ultra though... it's just a compilation of clips where celebrities act weirdly for only a few seconds. There's no proof that they are acting that way due to mk ultra, there could be a multitude of reasons for each clip.
....but not MK Ultra mind controlled?....OK Spock whatever you say.
So you would rather assume they they're mind controlled with basically no evidence instead of making an inference based upon the evidence that you actually have? No one really knows if all the pop stars are being mind controlled... but everyone knows that they do a bunch of drugs and have a stressful job. I said it's most likely that the celebrities behaved weirdly due to the factors I listed because I know that those are all things that celebrities go thought. I didn't say that it was the definitive answer because I don't have that knowledge... None of us do, so you can't pretend that mk ultra is the definitive reason especially when other reasons are more likely.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
I didn't expect anything else from you on this...other than the rainerann-esque length reply.

I've asked you this question before, you didn't answer the first time. What is your objective on this forum? What threads have you created? What really bothers you?

You approach these esoteric topics looking for logic like Spock on a bad day.
So instead of answering the questions I asked you or addressing anything I said, you decide to ask me irrelevant questions and insult me? Why?
I thought we were talking about predictive programming. I genuinely wanted to talk with you about predictive programming and I asked you some valid questions about it and your approach to identifying it.

elsbet

Superstar
So you changed the subject instead of engaging in the discussion?

That video doesn't prove anything about mk ultra though... it's just a compilation of clips where celebrities act weirdly for only a few seconds. There's no proof that they are acting that way due to mk ultra, there could be a multitude of reasons for each clip.

So you would rather assume they they're mind controlled with basically no evidence instead of making an inference based upon the evidence that you actually have? No one really knows if all the pop stars are being mind controlled... but everyone knows that they do a bunch of drugs and have a stressful job. I said it's most likely that the celebrities behaved weirdly due to the factor's I listed because I know that those are all things that celebrities go thought. I didn't say that it was the definitive answer because I don't have that knowledge... None of us do, so you can't pretend that mk ultra is the definitive reason especially when other reasons are more likely.
I often wonder why you hang out here. Maybe you're compelled to reduce everything to a Logical Explanation... but not all celebrities are strung out. I don't think they're all necessarily "MK'd" either. I think it's more likely they're just possessed. ☆

mecca

Superstar
I often wonder why you hang out here.
I like the forum and I am interested in the topics discussed on this forum... why do you hang out here?
Maybe you're compelled to reduce everything to a Logical Explanation
Are you saying that you accept illogical explanations? I wasn't even the one who brought up the idea of logic, you guys were. I am only interested in finding out what's true... in order to do that, I can't just assume things or jump to conclusions without evidence. All I can do is work with what I have. And you kind of have to have a healthy level of skepticism regarding a lot of conspiracy topics because they are primarily speculation and there is no proof. Why do people always become defensive when I simply ask them to explain their ideas and their thought process? I want to see how it could make sense... you should easily be able to explain how and why it makes sense. You shouldn't expect me to simply believe everything you're saying without any compelling evidence or framework. (Btw, when I say "you", I'm speaking generally)
but not all celebrities are strung out. I don't think they're all necessarily "MK'd" either. I think it's more likely they're just possessed. ☆
Ok... it's a possibility. But I don't think it's most likely.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Pretty sure you don't need to be Spock to see through a strawman argument.

That's what most of this anti-elite crusade really is. The reduction in logic is how some of you value emotionally charged personal attacks over anything with substance. And how I will probably be turned into the bad guy for calling a strawman what it actually is. It's a strawman! So get over it already.

A strawman argument literally means you have NOTHING. It is you putting some straws together and pretending you are winning against it. That's not how you actually win against anything. Like yeah, it might make for entertaining posts and youtube videos if you are a child but seriously I can't stand that shit.

I am not going to be guilted for not "going along" with a flimsy theory. How some of you can watch so many youtube videos yet not be able to actually explain it is bewildering to me. It seems to tell me you are just entertaining yourselves with these conspiracies, and that should be counter to all of our goals here.

Awoken2

Superstar
@mecca

What threads have you created? What really bothers you?
Before "any discussion" takes place just do me the courtesy of answering these two questions. It's the THIRD time I've asked them and you still have not answered.

You appear to arrive in numerous threads with the sole intention of debunking the subject matter. Considering the very nature of this site/forum is to look more closely at the music industry, it's symbology, Freemasonry and the occult you appear to have the sole objective of dismissing most aspects as insignificant.....this is an excerpt written by VC from the "about" section....

"My efforts to further understand the forces governing the world lead me to study secret societies, mystery religions, esoteric sciences and ancient civilizations. I’ve spent the last two decades researching Theosophy, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, the Bavarian Illuminati and Western Occultism. These schools of thoughts have many things in common: they are based on Hermetic teachings, they attach EXTREME importance to symbolism and they recruit within their ranks the most prominent people in all fields of society: Politics, business, law, finance, etc. The natural result of this phenomenon is the display of occult symbolism in all aspects of society, especially music, movies, and buildings. My goal is to bring out the meaning of these symbols in a clear, concise and entertaining way"

Why are you not trying to debunk VC? Why are you not questioning his "evidence" which you seem to demand from all other posters?

Awoken2

Superstar
That video doesn't prove anything about mk ultra though... it's just a compilation of clips where celebrities act weirdly for only a few seconds. There's no proof that they are acting that way due to mk ultra,
Hmmm interesting that you perceive as people in a hypnotic state and suffering audatory hallucinations as just "acting weird". You can enhance your knowledge on this subject matter here...

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/auditory-hallucinations

No one really knows if all the pop stars are being mind controlled.
Who said anything about ALL pop stars?....you did, nobody else did.

I think most of these clips can be explained by the celebrity being overworked, tired, stressed and yes, on drugs...all of that is what happens when they go on tour and that could easily cause them to behave abnormally. But of course, I don't actually know the exact reason, just what's most probable. I am not a part of those people's lives. Only they know what they were thinking in those videos.
You think they knew what they were thinking? To me it looked very much like they didn't know or understand what they were thinking.

So instead of answering the questions I asked you or addressing anything I said,
....she says, after ignoring.my repeated questions 3 times.....

you decide to ask me irrelevant questions and insult me?
....ahh the good old victim card, check the difference between an insult and an observation. You have the cheek to come on a thread about predictive programming and say it doesn't exist then moan about being insulted. You ain't never going to convince me it doesn't exist so I don't even know why you're trying. There are now 9 pages of examples showing how this is happening right in front of your face. If you don't choose to recognise or accept that then that's your perogative. Or are you just trying to convince others that is isn't happening?.....what a "weird" objective that seems to be for somebody.on a forum like this.

....you get where I'm going with this?.....Good!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
@mecca

Before "any discussion" takes place just do me the courtesy of answering these two questions. It's the THIRD time I've asked them and you still have not answered.

You appear to arrive in numerous threads with the sole intention of debunking the subject matter. Considering the very nature of this site/forum is to look more closely at the music industry, it's symbology, Freemasonry and the occult you appear to have the sole objective of dismissing most aspects as insignificant.....this is an excerpt written by VC from the "about" section....

"My efforts to further understand the forces governing the world lead me to study secret societies, mystery religions, esoteric sciences and ancient civilizations. I’ve spent the last two decades researching Theosophy, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, the Bavarian Illuminati and Western Occultism. These schools of thoughts have many things in common: they are based on Hermetic teachings, they attach EXTREME importance to symbolism and they recruit within their ranks the most prominent people in all fields of society: Politics, business, law, finance, etc. The natural result of this phenomenon is the display of occult symbolism in all aspects of society, especially music, movies, and buildings. My goal is to bring out the meaning of these symbols in a clear, concise and entertaining way"

Why are you not trying to debunk VC? Why are you not questioning his "evidence" which you seem to demand from all other posters?
To quote B.I.G. Ka-Boom.... black smoke fills the room.......