Paradigm Shift in US Conservatism

MoDc

Established
I don’t think you understand the words you’re using.
I know what they mean and I know what you are.

There is a reason that Molyneux has inspired numerous terrorists, it’s what’s in your hearts and your minds. If you people ever return to power it’s death for the rest of us.

weskrongden

Veteran

There is a reason that Molyneux has inspired numerous terrorists, it’s what’s in your hearts and your minds. If you people ever return to power it’s death for the rest of us.

No, we just want to have our own communities and totally reject violence. Balkanization and separation is hopefully the future of America. It's just too fractured and toxic.

MoDc

Established
No, we just want to have our own communities and totally reject violence. Balkanization and separation is hopefully the future of America. It's just too fractured and toxic.
I don’t believe you. What do you call it? “Voluntary relocation” for non-whites? You really think that’s possible without violence?

You and your kind are an existential threat and will be treated as such.

weskrongden

Veteran
I don’t believe you. What do you call it? “Voluntary relocation” for non-whites? You really think that’s possible without violence?

You and your kind are an existential threat and will be treated as such.
That sounds like a threat.

Do you have a history here we don't know about? You just joined yesterday and are already claiming to know and smear me.

If we're talking about existential threats, there is only one race who at current migration and fertility rates will be a minority in their own countries before the century is over. Do you think a people has the right to stand up and prevent that from happening?

MoDc

Established
That sounds like a threat.
Take it however you want.

Do you have a history here we don't know about? You just joined yesterday and are already claiming to know and smear me.

If we're talking about existential threats, there is only one race who at current migration and fertility rates will be a minority in their own countries before the century is over. Do you think a people has the right to stand up and prevent that from happening?
It’s not smears when it’s the truth, your posts expose yourself.

I don’t believe in nations and if we’re talking about the US it’s not a “white nation” it’s build on stolen land and genocide with slave labor and exploited immigrants many of whom weren’t even considered “white” until very recently. Regardless, race is just a construct and other than superficial evolutionary adaptations to environments it’s all one species. Blending of the “races” will go a long way to achieving harmony.

Go have more kids if you’re worried about, white genocide is a far right lie and a projection of your own desire to genocide everyone else.

It’s not smears when it’s the truth, your posts expose yourself.

I don’t believe in nations and if we’re talking about the US it’s not a “white nation” it’s build on stolen land and genocide with slave labor and exploited immigrants many of whom weren’t even considered “white” until very recently. Regardless, race is just a construct and other than superficial evolutionary adaptations to environments it’s all one species. Blending of the “races” will go a long way to achieving harmony.

Go have more kids if you’re worried about, white genocide is a far right lie and a projection of your own desire to genocide everyone else.
I can't take you seriously. You have every talking point of the indoctrinated college liberal doing the bidding of the globalists: no races, no nations, no national sovereignty, no national peoples and cultures, just a melting pot of consumerist slaves with no real identity but a sexual or gender identity. You're the lab rat trying to convince his kin that the social experiment he's in is a good thing. Trust the whitecoat masters. They know what's best for us.

None of what you said is even remotely accurate, When you've grown out of your adolescence and are filling in your first tax returns, or are busting your ass to put food on the table for your kids and send them to school to become just as indoctrinated as you, come back again.

MoDc

Established
I can't take you seriously. You have every talking point of the indoctrinated college liberal doing the bidding of the globalists: no races, no nations, no national sovereignty, no national peoples and cultures, just a melting pot of consumerist slaves with no real identity but a sexual or gender identity. You're the lab rat trying to convince his kin that the social experiment he's in is a good thing. Trust the whitecoat masters. They know what's best for us.

None of what you said is even remotely accurate, When you've grown out of your adolescence and are filling in your first tax returns, or are busting your ass to put food on the table for your kids and send them to school to become just as indoctrinated as you, come back again.
Never been to college, been working since I was 16 and I’m currently a laborer who works 60-70 hours a week. Nice try though.

You act like I support capitalism which I don’t. You act like I’m a liberal which I’m not. I’m an anarchist, we eat libs for breakfast.

Culture still exists even without borders or nations. In fact it thrives. You know what makes America great? On any given day I can eat food from anywhere, attend a festival celebrating world cultures from anywhere and can experience it all.

It was leftists like me who were putting their lives on the line fighting corporate globalism 20 years ago in Seattle before right wing parasites used globalist as code for Jew.

weskrongden

Veteran
Never been to college, been working since I was 16 and I’m currently a laborer who works 60-70 hours a week. Nice try though.

You act like I support capitalism which I don’t. You act like I’m a liberal which I’m not. I’m an anarchist, we eat libs for breakfast.

Culture still exists even without borders or nations. In fact it thrives. You know what makes America great? On any given day I can eat food from anywhere, attend a festival celebrating world cultures from anywhere and can experience it all.

It was leftists like me who were putting their lives on the line fighting corporate globalism 20 years ago in Seattle before right wing parasites used globalist as code for Jew.

You're a lunatic LOL. Guarantee you have a sub 90 IQ freak. Most likely very unattractive and overweight too.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
and it's leftists like you that make up fascist groups like Soros owned Antifa today.

Did you guys ever get your money from Soros?

Last edited:
@MoDc

Assumptions are great, aren't they? At least as an anarchist you have something in common with Molyneux.

If you're not what I assumed you were, then you and your world view don't make sense whatsoever. A labourer fighting global corporatism while being pro-open borders ... That people like you still exist in the age of internet is a miracle.

Open borders are the enemy of labour, because the markets have access to an over supply of labour which presses down wages and bypasses any available grassroots labour in which society has already invested time and money in for years.

Being able to order Chicken Tandoori isn't the same as having a culture. Culture is a collective expression and way of life of a people. A people (or a nation) are only a people (or a nation) when they share common values and belief systems, which can only be shared by a people with common ethnicity, ie. common language and ancestry. Ethnicity facilitates a people to communicate and pass down transgenerationally the norms and values of society because of a shared language and a shared belief system. If one wants to be part of a people (or a nation) one must become part of the ethnicity. If one does not become part of the ethnicity, the people (or nation) fractures and you'll get nations within a nation, which leads to division, polarisation and social conflict.

MoDc

Established
@MoDc

Assumptions are great, aren't they? At least as an anarchist you have something in common with Molyneux.

If you're not what I assumed you were, then you and your world view don't make sense whatsoever. A labourer fighting global corporatism while being pro-open borders ... That people like you still exist in the age of internet is a miracle.

Open borders are the enemy of labour, because the markets have access to an over supply of labour which presses down wages and bypasses any available grassroots labour in which society has already invested time and money in for years.

Being able to order Chicken Tandoori isn't the same as having a culture. Culture is a collective expression and way of life of a people. A people (or a nation) are only a people (or a nation) when they share common values and belief systems, which can only be shared by a people with common ethnicity, ie. common language and ancestry. Ethnicity facilitates a people to communicate and pass down transgenerationally the norms and values of society because of a shared language and a shared belief system. If one wants to be part of a people (or a nation) one must become part of the ethnicity. If one does not become part of the ethnicity, the people (or nation) fractures and you'll get nations within a nation, which leads to division, polarisation and social conflict.
It’s not immigrants that are the problem it’s the corporate class itself. You focus your rage on fellow workers instead of those exploiting
said workers.

https://c4ss.org/content/49988

https://c4ss.org/content/35662

and “white genocide” or the “great replacement” is an old lie. If it’s really happening they sure are bad at it.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2019/09/white-genocide-great-replacement-theory

Straw man after straw man. You're not arguing any of the points.

And European native populations are going from 90+ percent in 1960 to a minority by 2060. What planet are you living on?

Aero

Superstar
We had low immigration from the 1920s-60s and people were very happy and satisfied. Very few people wanted to increase immigration, think it was under 10%. You don't seem to want to acknowledge that. If you don't like nationalism then you like globalism. Those are the choices.
I think you should take another look at the chart you posted. It completely refutes what you are saying. There wasn't low immigration at all between the 1920s and 1960s. Plus the spike in immigration was staggered over several decades to become what it is today. Also, the fallacy of false dilemma is getting old. A person can be for a common-sense immigration policy and not be a globalist.

The fact that you think you can put steep penalties on companies who leave the country shows how naive you are. That idea will never fly with the corporate donor class.

I can give you plenty of examples of how immigrants are weakening the country. I already told you that a majority of immigrants identify as being global citizens moreso than Americans. Immigrants are anti 1st and 2nd amendment. They support hate speech laws and gun control. They're top priority is bringing in more and more people who look like them. They voted overwhemingly for Hillary Clinton. They're everything globalist elites want, the perfect tool to tear down the fabric and sovereignty of America.

I reject diversity on the merits. I posted a video that provided the evidence. When diversity increases, unrest and distrust increases. The evidence shows diversity is a weakness, not a strength.
Lol, how do you know what anyone identifies as? Where're the nifty charts to support those claims? I'm sorry but if it was in the video of Nick Fuentes all I saw there was douchebaggery.

My advice is to grow up, and stop taking the bait on all the false dilemmas. Lay off the memes and Youtube for a while, and definitely stop trying to put other people down. You called me useless in a fight, and another person fat. What are you like 12?

MoDc

Established
Straw man after straw man. You're not arguing any of the points.

And European native populations are going from 90+ percent in 1960 to a minority by 2060. What planet are you living on?
You don’t have any points to address. It’s nonsense conspiracy theories with origins in the Jim Crow south and literal nazis.

So “white” populations might be a minority in the US and some European countries in the future, so what? It won’t be by a huge margin and once immigrants have access to more opportunities and family planning you’ll see birth rates adjust down.

Of course, if you’re really worried about immigration you can advocate to stop western imperialism and western corporate exploitation of the third world which is what causes it in the first place. You blame the victims of the “white” races aggression.

As I have said, nationalism stands on the ashes of defeated cultures, I reject my Mediterranean ancestors and myself being lumped in as “white” with the Anglo-Saxons or Teutons.

justjess

Superstar
This loss of culture idea is an interesting one..

Italy is so concerned about the loss of its native culture due to low birth rates and increased immigration (and emigration) that they are allowing anyone with an Italian ancestor to gain Italian citizenship through blood right. I can claim it, my moms actually in the process of doing so and once she does I’m going to file as well.

But I’m only second generation. They are allowing people to go back four or five generations (can’t remember). At that point are there even significant cultural similarities? Aside from the presumed color of ones skin and religion? Even at second generation there are significant cultural differences between an Italian American and a born and bred Italian. So I’m not really sure it has that much to do with “culture” at the end of the day

MoDc

Established
This loss of culture idea is an interesting one..

Italy is so concerned about the loss of its native culture due to low birth rates and increased immigration (and emigration) that they are allowing anyone with an Italian ancestor to gain Italian citizenship through blood right. I can claim it, my moms actually in the process of doing so and once she does I’m going to file as well.

But I’m only second generation. They are allowing people to go back four or five generations (can’t remember). At that point are there even significant cultural similarities? Aside from the presumed color of ones skin and religion? Even at second generation there are significant cultural differences between an Italian American and a born and bred Italian. So I’m not really sure it has that much to do with “culture” at the end of the day
I am black Irish and Italian ( southern) Iam white by society’s standard but I will never Identify as such, and I know where I’m From that’s the working class for sure.