Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

News from Resistance Network

Normalizing Arab countries are coming to the aid of the zionist entity to circumvent Yemen's siege on goods arriving at the "Eilat" port as the zionist entity faces a price worth billions of dollars for its siege on Gaza.

As hundreds are martyred due to hunger and thirst in #Gaza, Jordan, Bahrain, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia utilize a land bridge to send food to the zionist entity. Last week, Jordan sent 500 tons of tomatoes to the zionist entity, which sought a substitute for Turkish and Gazan ones after they became unavailable.

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia and Jordan continue to serve as stooges for the zionist entity, shooting down drones and missiles from Yemen alongside Egypt, US, UK, and France in recent weeks.

PALESTINE
What solution in Palestine?

SATURDAY 16 DECEMBER 2023, BY JOSEPH DAHER

One of Africa’s largest peasant organizations condemns Israel’s genocide in Palestine
MVIWATA of Tanzania affirmed their total solidarity with the Palestinian people in a statement released during their AGM
December 16, 2023 by Peoples Dispatch

Death toll across Palestine surges to 18,897, over 55,000 wounded

FTR, @Awoken2 , I completely understand your stance. I'd have to say I'm somewhere in between you and @Stucky. Some of pictures are truly horrific! It's why I'm in this thread occasionally because as one reporter said, Palestine is "worse than hell", and sadly, I agree with the pictures I've seen, and it can take an emotional toll on anyone and feeling helpless not being able to prevent or stop it. That said, there is, albeit, a small gesture of solidarity that can be made by wearing a the keffiyeh scarf. Granted, I wouldn't walk up and down Bathurst Street with it on, but I suppose it's something:

Palestine keffiyeh scarves - a controversial symbol of solidarity

'We Are Not Stupid...': Israel's Fiery Comeback At UNGA Session After Palestine Envoy Mocks IDF

US evangelical pastor describes how Zionist Christians contribute to injustices in Palestine

US evangelical pastor describes how Zionist Christians contribute to injustices in Palestine
Christian Zionists are more dangerous and sneaky than Jewish zionists because Jewish zionists are openly evil, Christian zionists wears a facade of meekness, this forum has introduced me to them. I say it openly , they are some of the most despicable deluded bunch. Btw I discovered the most annoying character Lisa on this forum was also CZ , so it says something. Lol