Our Life Beyond Mkultra By Elisa E

Lisa

Superstar
No this test was after already developing a very strong connection over a few years’ time. We wanted to make sure we weren’t losing our grip on reality LOL
I can understand that. Do you think then instead of being telepathic you just knew what each other would say?

Cause you know they say that after awhile people who live together long enough can finish each other’s sentences...
Ive also done a similar test with an online acquaintance I’ve never met in person.

Aero

Superstar
Thanks, for the correction. Swear they added that to the site right after I posted though.

The CIA isn't named in the lawsuit at all though. It lists the Royal Victoria Hospital, McGill University Health Centre, the Attorney General of Canada and the United States Attorney general. So I still find it a little bit odd. Like why does the author put out a title of a post that says "Suing the CIA", when she isn't suing the CIA.

I still feel justified in my call of some false representation here. And again, I only brought it up because I think that type of stuff hurts the cause more than helps.

Last edited:
Thanks, for the correction. Swear they added that to the site right after I posted though.

The CIA isn't named in the lawsuit at all though. It lists the Royal Victoria Hospital, McGill University Health Centre, the Attorney General of Canada and the United States Attorney general. So I still find it a little bit odd. Like why does the author put out a title of a post that says "Suing the CIA", when she isn't suing the CIA.

I still feel justified in my call of some false representation here. And again, I only brought it up because I think that type of stuff hurts the cause more than helps.
The lawyers behind the class action would know more and amend things to make it a more solid case. It’s not as if you could simply “sue the entire CIA” unless you somehow had an enormous mountain of evidence against the agency itself as a whole. Also, US Atty. General Barr just happens to be the guy who was groomed by the cia to become their liaison (cover-up agent) in the 70s since Congress was getting too nosy, so this could be the obvious connection if he happens be named specifically.

Last edited: