More from the religion of peace..

Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. He means way more to me than you can imagine. :)
Your words have no meaning, they are the stench of a the feces of a cow on a farm. The sooner you realized, the sooner you can learn to respect Jesus.

Which churches have you visited?
Evangelical, Anglican, Catholic, 7th Day Adventist, Baptist, Eastern Orthodox, LSD, Methodist, Pentecostal, Presbyterian etc. I've been to a lot over the years, I've read a lot of the Bible over the years, I know your history. The fact remains however that you do not know yours.

JoChris

Superstar
Westbro Baptists are Christians.
Are you sure?
Have you ever examined their own unique beliefs and compared them with the bible?
The Catholic Church rapes young boys and they're Christians.
No one who does that is a Christian.
There are many who call themselves Christians, "by their fruits you shall know them".
If the error in your thinking evades you, then let you stay ignorant. Your father the devil won't even save you from this one.
You make sweeping claims and refuse to defend them. One form of deception is lying by omission.

John 8:44 [Jesus said] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Not at all. Christianity is Christianity. Btw, Martin Luther partook in that practice if it makes you feel happy.
I am aware of that.
Luther didn't manage to shake off all of the Roman Catholic Church's influence.
Your words have no meaning, they are the stench of a the feces of a cow on a farm. The sooner you realized, the sooner you can learn to respect Jesus.
You are sounding like your prophet now. He would give you 10 out of 10.

JoChris

Superstar
Evangelical, Anglican, Catholic, 7th Day Adventist, Baptist, Eastern Orthodox, LSD, Methodist, Pentecostal, Presbyterian etc. I've been to a lot over the years, I've read a lot of the Bible over the years, I know your history. The fact remains however that you do not know yours.
What made you think that visiting many different churches - many with completely different interpretations of the bible - could possibly make you know more than a born-again Christian who may only be in one church over their entire lifetime?

Satan would know the bible back to front, upside down and sideways. That does not make him truthful. He rejected the Truth.

If you have read the bible you definitely will be familiar with this one.
----
John 14: 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

That completely contradicts Muhammad.
Was Jesus telling the truth?

What made you think that visiting many different churches - many with completely different interpretations of the bible - could possibly make you know more than a born-again Christian who may only be in one church over their entire lifetime?
You're the one who asked me how many Churches I have been to and I answered your question.

Satan would know the bible back to front, upside down and sideways. That does not make him truthful. He rejected the Truth.
Precisely. Satan would get the majority of the world's religious people to be practicing idolatry and denying the Old Testament's core principles.

John 14: 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

That completely contradicts Muhammad.
Was Jesus telling the truth?
Jesus was telling the truth but not the way you lie about it. Nobody comes to the Father (Unmanifest, transcendent aspect of God which is eternally unknowable - as even Paul himself says) in the sense of by the way of the divinely-appointed guide/messenger, except those through the revelation of Prophets. Similar notions pop up everywhere in Islam. The messenger, the Prophet, whether Moses, Jesus or Muhammad is that person. The problem is you Christians started worshiping the Messenger and completely defecating on the message.
The Prophets hand out the path towards understanding God and growing in knowledge of God.

Last edited:
But actually there are a lot of important things to this which you clearly do not appreciate, the result of your approach is that your understanding of Christianity is the equivalent of 1kb of data.
You also seem to be implying in this quote that only you are a true Christian and nobody else is 'born-again' except you because you see your self and your own belief as THE authoritative worldview. Oh dear me!

JoChris

Superstar
I knew you wouldn't check.
https://www.gotquestions.org/Westboro-Baptist-Church.html
https://carm.org/westboro-baptist-church

That's not for you to decide.
Christians with a fully functioning brain can do just that e.g. priests abusing boys.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And as I've been saying, by your fruits, you're a fullyfledged Antichrist.
I could say the moon was made of cheese, doesn't make it true.
I am for Jesus Christ. That is PRO Jesus.
You're the one who asked me how many Churches I have been to and I answered your question.
That is fine - I was curious.
I have been to many different churches as well. All have their strengths and weaknesses.
With the latter some are so serious e.g. Roman Catholic that when Christians become born again, if they are at all familiar with the bible they will be led out of the RC church.
Precisely. Satan would get the majority of the world's religious people to be practicing idolatry and denying the Old Testament's core principles.
One of Satan's favourite strategies to make people deny Jesus, reject the whole bible and embrace the words of men who never knew Him (either spiritually or literally).
Jesus was telling the truth but not the way you lie about it. Nobody comes to the Father (Unmanifest, transcendent aspect of God which is eternally unknowable - as even Paul himself says) in the sense of by the way of the divinely-appointed guide/messenger, except those through the revelation of Prophets. Similar notions pop up everywhere in Islam. The messenger, the Prophet, whether Moses, Jesus or Muhammad is that person. The problem is you Christians started worshiping the Messenger and completely defecating on the message.
The Prophets hand out the path towards understanding God and growing in knowledge of God.
I quoted what Jesus said. You are calling Jesus a liar - that makes YOU an antichrist.

You say you read the New Testament - you know Jesus was called the Son of God, the apostles worshipped him, the letters to the churches explain His deity, the meaning of His sacrifice on the cross, the meaning of His resurrection from the dead, the meaning of the saving and transforming nature of faith in Jesus Christ, the freeing from ceremonial law, the freeing from the power of sin and death, the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit for those who believe in Christ...

and you know of Jesus' love for you personally, no matter what you have done or will do in the future. For those who are in Christ, there is freedom. Freedom from rituals, ceremonial laws, fear of losing salvation "if you fail/ sin enough".
But actually there are a lot of important things to this which you clearly do not appreciate, the result of your approach is that your understanding of Christianity is the equivalent of 1kb of data.
You also seem to be implying in this quote that only you are a true Christian and nobody else is 'born-again' except you because you see your self and your own belief as THE authoritative worldview. Oh dear me!
You have no idea of what you are typing about. People have mistakenly thought I was a pastor in the past, and that was from other pastors. I most certainly understand the Christian perspective.
I am not implying anything. I hope you put as much energy into your studies as you do your insults.

If you truly are as knowledgeable as you claim, in case you swallow that pride of yours and want to hear some decent preachers/ lecturers there are many available here. https://www.sermonaudio.com/main.asp.

I knew you wouldn't check.
There's nothing to check. Their religion is Christianity, full-stop.

Christians with a fully functioning brain can do just that e.g. priests abusing boys.
No, not really. You're just uncomfortable by the fact that Christians do things like that.

I could say the moon was made of cheese, doesn't make it true.
This is do agree on. You do make statements of that equivalent repeatedly.

I am for Jesus Christ.
Then stop worshiping him. See that wasn't easy, problem solved.

That is fine - I was curious.
It's 'fine', yet you react the way you do.

One of Satan's favourite strategies to make people deny Jesus, reject the whole bible and embrace the words of men who never knew Him (either spiritually or literally).
You took the words right out of my mouth! Only Satan would encourage people to worship an idol and disobey the primary doctrine of the entire Bible (third commandment). The one lesson of the Old Testament that is consistently the same from Genesis to Malachi. Which is: No idol worship, there is One God.

I quoted what Jesus said. You are calling Jesus a liar - that makes YOU an antichrist.
Again, as Jesus said "You do not know what you are doing".

Your misinterpreting what Jesus said via adherence to the Nicene Creed. Jesus is not saying what you're trying to make him say.

You say you read the New Testament - you know Jesus was called the Son of God, the apostles worshipped him, the letters to the churches explain His deity, the meaning of His sacrifice on the cross, the meaning of His resurrection from the dead, the meaning of the saving and transforming nature of faith in Jesus Christ, the freeing from ceremonial law, the freeing from the power of sin and death, the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit for those who believe in Christ...
All of what you've said is flimsy and easily debatable, none of it is even remotely solid by the New Testament's standards.
Christianity is just a popular idol-worshiping heresy.
It's a shame that they happened to turn one of the greatest philosophers and prophets of all time into an idol.

People have mistakenly thought I was a pastor in the past, and that was from other pastors.
Lol.

I most certainly understand the Christian perspective.
None of your posts reflect an understanding of Christianity at all, just your own self-serving belief.

Lisa

Superstar
You are muddling Roman Catholicism with Protestant Christianity.
That is understandable, you know little about Christian history.
But more than that...@Infinityloop is trying to deflect the convo from not condemning the practice. I think that’s very telling. Though the muslims here think that we are very mean in what we say about their religion, when they have the opportunity like now to say, not that’s not islam, that’s not right, they don’t do it. Would never say that what the op states is wrong and wouldn’t say its wrong to bring children into it..but will try to deflect about Christianity. Ask @Infinityloop to condemn the practice especially towards children and you’ll get crickets chirping.

Edit: And was probably happy that you started opposing her deflection...phew!

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
So you not only demand my time, but you demand that I agree with your opinion?
Lol, you were arguing in another thread with me at the same time and weren’t complaining about your precious time..

Wouldn’t it be the right thing to do to condemn what those muslims are doing? Why wouldn’t you condemn their actions?

Wouldn’t it be the right thing to do to condemn what those muslims are doing? Why wouldn’t you condemn their actions?
You will get a range of opinions from a range of different types of Muslims, not only to this practice itself but also to what it is in mourning (yes, as I said, a very horrific tragedy that it is mourning) of and the person it is mourning. I am not here to validate your flawed views Lisa, nor your narrow worldview, nor your trolling. However it was needed to mention that even though you yourself may not practice self-flagellation in memory of Jesus' Crucifixion (in Christianity), it does remain a type of practice in Christianity and in many other religions. Self-flagellation surrounding what remain to be tragic tropes (the martyrdom of an innocent person), is a trope not solely unique to Islam or Christianity.
I'm more curious why you yourself do not practice something like that. Anyway, whether I support or condemn is barely ever your concern and I know from your posts that you are not genuinely even concerned in the first place.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You will get a range of opinions from a range of different types of views, not only to this practice but to what it is in mourning (yes, as I said, a very horrific tragedy that it is mourning) of and the person it is mourning. I am not here to validate your flawed views Lisa, nor your narrow worldview, nor your trolling. However it was needed to mention that even though you yourself may not practice self-flagellation in memory of Jesus' Crucifixion (in Christianity), it does remain a type of practice in Christianity and in many other religions. Self-flagellation surrounding what remain to be tragic tropes (the martyrdom of an innocent person), is a trope not solely unique to Islam or Christianity.
I'm more curious why you yourself do not practice something like that.
So, you think this is ok then because they are in mourning? It’s ok then to cut up little babies heads?