More from the religion of peace..

You Christians used to (and still) do self-flagellation for Jesus at Easter but now look how lazy you've gotten, lmao. You spend your Easter at mcdonalds listening to a pepsi cola preach 'the gospel'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortification_of_the_flesh

It's a pity you Christians are stuck being such judgmental bigots, you worship a man who was brutally murdered. The smell reeks here too.

Lisa

Superstar
You Christians used to (and still) do self-flagellation for Jesus at Easter but now look how lazy you've gotten, lmao. You spend your Easter at mcdonalds listening to a pepsi cola preach 'the gospel'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortification_of_the_flesh

It's a pity you Christians are stuck being such judgmental bigots, you worship a man who was brutally murdered. The smell reeks here too.
That’s all you have to say about that sickening stuff in the op? But other than try to deflect from it, there isn’t much to do is there?

Lisa

Superstar
You need to buy my time Lisa, not just demand it of me. I have a busier life than you might realize.
Wow! You’d think you’d want to condemn that right away...don’t want people to get the wrong idea, right? Especially doing that to the babies?

Not everybody is into self-flagellation, that is the problem with Christians these days, too divorced from your roots. BTW, your deification of a murdered man pretty much was the spiritual origins of BDSM. Quite self-evident if you know your Christian history.

Wow! You’d think you’d want to condemn that right away...don’t want people to get the wrong idea, right? Especially doing that to the babies?
I wouldn't trust you around my baby personally, I wouldn't want Lisa fondling it's privates.

Lisa

Superstar
Not everybody is into self-flagellation, that is the problem with Christians these days, too divorced from your roots. BTW, your deification of a murdered man pretty much was the spiritual origins of BDSM. Quite self-evident if you know your Christian history.
So is that the extent of your condemnation? Interesting, not everyone is into it...what about condemning doing it to the babies?

Lisa

Superstar
@Infinityloop I would think you’d want to condemn what they are doing and distance yourself from it..saying that’s not islam!

Is that so? You can’t just look at the pictures and say this is wrong?
I already know what it is, I've been to one before. There are practices like this in many cultures all over the world throughout history. As I've mentioned, Christianity's core doctrine is based around this, followed by self-flagellation practices.
If you don't do that for Jesus, then your only getting a tiny cookie-size taster of what your religion is actually about.

Lisa

Superstar
I already know what it is, I've been to one before. There are practices like this in many cultures all over the world throughout history. As I've mentioned, Christianity's core doctrine is based around this, followed by self-flagellation practices.
If you don't do that for Jesus, then your only getting a tiny cookie-size taster of what your religion is actually about.
So...no condemnation for it. You’ve been to one, saw it up close and personal and still no condemnation for it...wow!

@Infinityloop I would think you’d want to condemn what they are doing and distance yourself from it..saying that’s not islam!
I'm not concerned. There are other ways to observe the tragedy that this event is in memory of. This is just a more infamous part that some people participate in.

So...no condemnation for it. You’ve been to one, saw it up close and personal and still no condemnation for it...wow!
Every culture, even today, has their strange practices. You need to connect more with your Christian roots. If you really want to rebel against Satan and not become Satan, self-flagellate yourself in memory of Christ's atonement. I'm quite serious.
Jesus means nothing to you Lisa, this is the problem with many of you Christians. Your religion means absolutely nothing to you.