Marilyn Manson accused of abuse, more like a MK handler

View attachment 51536
from 1995.
official source:

they're confessing their desires, their symbols. they're caught, they're being sued. after all, they are not canceled, they continue to be employed in the industry. they continue their friendships with the rest of the industry. they're hosted at the president's ceremony. (Hanks)

there's no conspiracy theory but retarded humanity.
I see Korn mentioned with manson. Interesting becasue like Chester Bennington of Linkin park fame, Jonathan davis the lead singer of Korn is very open about being abused as a child. except he wont say who or when, the only hint being a possible baby sitter. Also Look at Korns art work and there is a Korn song called Daddy, detailing sexual abuse. From what ive heard they cant play live daddy live anymore as it triggers Davis, with there last performance of the song ending halfway through as Davis started to cry and have a breakdown. ( i was a big new metal fan back in the day)

1647457542898.png1647457554666.png1647457587405.png1647457600608.png1647457635887.png1647457671545.png

Not to mention manson has done an album called mechanical animals that features a character he plays who is trans human1647457953329.png

I see Korn mentioned with manson. Interesting becasue like Chester Bennington of Linkin park fame, Jonathan davis the lead singer of Korn is very open about being abused as a child. except he wont say who or when, the only hint being a possible baby sitter. Also Look at Korns art work and there is a Korn song called Daddy, detailing sexual abuse. From what ive heard they cant play live daddy live anymore as it triggers Davis, with there last performance of the song ending halfway through as Davis started to cry and have a breakdown. ( i was a big new metal fan back in the day)

View attachment 72599View attachment 72600View attachment 72601View attachment 72602View attachment 72603View attachment 72604

Not to mention manson has done an album called mechanical animals that features a character he plays who is trans humanView attachment 72605
Judging by his (Korn) mastery of the mk-ultra symbols, this abuse was no isolated event. Looks like he was sold by his mother to them, if he's telling the truth.

They have an extensive buying and abuse network. Only a few of them (family victims) become famous, according to their talent.

Sibi

Star
All that and I have to burst your bubble, he is not a freemason:

Wearing the imagery and symbolism does not make him a Mason.....Hell, because some one wears a King Kong shirt does that make them King Kong?
Of course.

Let us also not forget that this guy also capitalized on Charles Manson as a way to get his foot in the door of mainstream entertainment.

redqueen

Star
It all could be part of the act you know?
I don't think it's an act
He has an album called
Pedophiles dream
He wore prosthetic penis
and asked a crowd of mostly 14 yr old boys
Which one would like to f him now
So nope that's not an act that is someone
Thinking they are so far above the people he abuses
That he thinks he is untouchable

Last edited:
All that and I have to burst your bubble, he is not a freemason:

Wearing the imagery and symbolism does not make him a Mason.....Hell, because some one wears a King Kong shirt does that make them King Kong?
Masons lie all the time about who is or not mason depending on the reputation of the person. No one can really know anyway since membership is secret. Hell they even lie about Crowley, who they say was not a mason while there is plenty of evidence that he was one.

Sibi

Star
So? How many websites on the internet reference Kennedy assassination?
Killing of the King is a masonic ritual that Manson is alluding to. King Kill 33° is a song of his. The grade 33 is the highest degree.

Sibi

Star
I don't think it's an act
He has an album called
Pedophiles dream
He wore prosthetic penis
and asked a crowd of mostly 14 yr old boys
Which one would like to f him now
So nope that's not an act that is someone
Thinking they are so far above the people he abuses
That he thinks he is untouchable

He has the pedo spiral tattoo and it is the symbol on his "Eat me, Drink me" album.

He has the pedo spiral tattoo and it is the symbol on his "Eat me, Drink me" album.
Let's not forget one very important thing and that is he is a product that is being sold to us. And the sellers are the usual suspects and guess who they are. Here is a hint Epstein and Maxwell are close relatives. Yes they will profit off anything. In other words Perversion For Profit.

Masons lie all the time about who is or not mason depending on the reputation of the person. No one can really know anyway since membership is secret. Hell they even lie about Crowley, who they say was not a mason while there is plenty of evidence that he was one.
I think the Masons kicked Crowley out. Even they couldn't stand him.

Judging by his (Korn) mastery of the mk-ultra symbols, this abuse was no isolated event. Looks like he was sold by his mother to them, if he's telling the truth.

They have an extensive buying and abuse network. Only a few of them (family victims) become famous, according to their talent.
He has melt downs if he sings daddy live, he wont talk about it. So i do wonder if part of his abuse was forcing him to write it. He vaguely says a baby sitter did it, but is very cagey about it. there are some real similarities between Davis and Bennington, the only difference is he wont name names so unlike Bennington hes alive