Marilyn Manson accused of abuse, more like a MK handler

Sibi

Star
All that and I have to burst your bubble, he is not a freemason:

Wearing the imagery and symbolism does not make him a Mason.....Hell, because some one wears a King Kong shirt does that make them King Kong?
Of course.

redqueen

Superstar
It all could be part of the act you know?
I don't think it's an act
He has an album called
Pedophiles dream
He wore prosthetic penis
and asked a crowd of mostly 14 yr old boys
Which one would like to f him now
So nope that's not an act that is someone
Thinking they are so far above the people he abuses
That he thinks he is untouchable

Last edited:
All that and I have to burst your bubble, he is not a freemason:

Wearing the imagery and symbolism does not make him a Mason.....Hell, because some one wears a King Kong shirt does that make them King Kong?
Masons lie all the time about who is or not mason depending on the reputation of the person. No one can really know anyway since membership is secret. Hell they even lie about Crowley, who they say was not a mason while there is plenty of evidence that he was one.

Sibi

Star
I don't think it's an act
He has an album called
Pedophiles dream
He wore prosthetic penis
and asked a crowd of mostly 14 yr old boys
Which one would like to f him now
So nope that's not an act that is someone
Thinking they are so far above the people he abuses
That he thinks he is untouchable

He has the pedo spiral tattoo and it is the symbol on his "Eat me, Drink me" album.

He has the pedo spiral tattoo and it is the symbol on his "Eat me, Drink me" album.
Let's not forget one very important thing and that is he is a product that is being sold to us. And the sellers are the usual suspects and guess who they are. Here is a hint Epstein and Maxwell are close relatives. Yes they will profit off anything. In other words Perversion For Profit.

Masons lie all the time about who is or not mason depending on the reputation of the person. No one can really know anyway since membership is secret. Hell they even lie about Crowley, who they say was not a mason while there is plenty of evidence that he was one.
I think the Masons kicked Crowley out. Even they couldn't stand him.

Judging by his (Korn) mastery of the mk-ultra symbols, this abuse was no isolated event. Looks like he was sold by his mother to them, if he's telling the truth.

They have an extensive buying and abuse network. Only a few of them (family victims) become famous, according to their talent.
He has melt downs if he sings daddy live, he wont talk about it. So i do wonder if part of his abuse was forcing him to write it. He vaguely says a baby sitter did it, but is very cagey about it. there are some real similarities between Davis and Bennington, the only difference is he wont name names so unlike Bennington hes alive

He has melt downs if he sings daddy live, he wont talk about it. So i do wonder if part of his abuse was forcing him to write it. He vaguely says a baby sitter did it, but is very cagey about it. there are some real similarities between Davis and Bennington, the only difference is he wont name names so unlike Bennington hes alive
babysitter sounds like handler. probably not a french nanny.

Why the heck is the so called "conservative" alternative media defending this piece of human garbage?!

I was browsing through one of the alt "news" sites on my rotation and i found this article, but it was paywalled.

I think this is the same article without a paywall, but since i can't read the paywalled one it's possible this one has additional commentary.

If I were an HBO executive, I’d be extremely nervous right now and considering a career change. A few days ago, one of Marilyn Manson’s main accusers, Ashley Smithline, who also starred in the smear job mini-series Phoenix Rising on HBO, recanted her lurid accusations against the controversial rocker. She made it up. Not only that, but she claims all the other accusers colluded to bring false allegations against Manson as well. Smithline confessed to People Magazine.

“I succumbed to pressure from Evan Rachel Wood and her associates to make accusations of r*pe and assault against [Manson] that were not true,” she writes in the declaration, which was obtained by PEOPLE. Although PEOPLE corroborated her story with multiple sources for our May 17, 2021 cover story, Smithline says she felt “pressured” by her attorney to speak about her accusations in a press tour.

The model claims she was “repeatedly gaslit” by Wood and others including Ashley Walters, a former assistant of Manson’s who sued him for sexual assault and battery in 2021, Wood’s girlfriend Illma Gore and Game of Thrones actress Esmé Bianco to believe she’d been abused in ways similar to the ways they claimed they had been (Bianco filed a lawsuit against Manson in 2021 that was settled in January. Manson filed a defamation suit against Wood and Gore last year).

I watched Pheonix Rising several months ago when I knew nothing about the allegations and I went into it with an open mind. I came out 90% certain it was all lies. How this documentary got made with such an uncritical eye behind the camera is a mystery. There was no attempt at all to fact-check the allegations. Phoenix Rising was simply the fantasy of Evan Rachel Wood and a bunch of other women who were never seriously questioned about their wild claims. Every case of “abuse” described in the series left the viewer wondering, “Why is that a crime?” All of the accusers appeared to have signed up for the abuse they then say they didn’t like years after the fact. It sounded like a group of women who regretted dating the same man complaining about him.

The women in this series contradicted themselves constantly. There wasn’t one piece of actual evidence presented that showed there was any abuse other than the word of women who admitted they dated Brian Warner (aka Marilyn Manson) willingly. One of the most telling parts of the docu-series was listening to “abuse victims” who were legal adults say they wanted to leave and had the ability to leave and even left
but then returned of their own free will.

Joy Behar almost put her finger on it a year ago in an interview with Smithline. Too bad she didn’t press the issue with Smithline then; maybe she would have gotten her to crack. Our media is far too easy on women who come forward with serious allegations and doesn’t challenge them. It’s absurd. You can tell this person is lying.

Good for Smithline for coming out and telling the truth now. But going back to HBO, they should be very nervous. They did absolutely no fact-checking into the “victims” they platformed in Phoenix Rising. If I were Manson, I’d be amending my defamation lawsuit against Evan Rachel Wood to include HBO. Now we know that at least one of the women was lying. (And the rest of them are completely unbelievable, and if you don’t think so, go watch it. It’s a mess.)

Speaking of a mess, watch this interview with Evan Rachel Wood on The View below. She starts scratching her throat the second she’s asked any hard questions. I consider myself a body language expert (as we all are since we are humans and we watch one another all day long), and this person’s body language is screaming, “I’m lying!” Her hands start clawing at her throat almost like her body is trying to make her stop talking. Not only that, but her words also don’t match what she is saying. She says she was 19 when she filmed the music video with Warner where she claims she was raped. She then says she couldn’t consent because she was drunk and high and a minor. In what country is nineteen a minor? Why no one called her on that is beyond belief. The message is clear. If you’re a lying harpy, go on The View and HBO. They won’t ask you any questions or use any critical thinking.

Warner’s lawsuit is going to be hella fun, exposing more false accusers. Women need to stop doing this because there are real victims who will not be believed each time a false accuser is found out (and you will be found out, ladies). It’s a disgusting habit that some women have that needs to be seriously punished so that others don’t try it. What punishment would be severe enough for this to stop? The Old Testament has a few ideas.

The judges shall inquire diligently, and if the witness is a false witness and has accused his brother falsely, then you shall do to him as he had meant to do to his brother. So you shall purge the evil from your midst. And the rest shall hear and fear, and shall never again commit any such evil among you. Your eye shall not pity. It shall be life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.
What did Wood and the others have in mind for Warner? Total financial and professional ruin and possibly jail time. Let it all be done to them.

If you want to know how to protect yourselves and your children from women like these, pick up my book, Believe Evidence: The Death of Due Process from Salome to #MeToo.

Also, is anyone’s head exploding at the fact that Johnny Depp and his best friend, Brian Warner, both had colluding witches trying to ruin their lives? Sometimes the truth really is stranger than fiction.
TLDR: the women all got together and lied, because marilyn manson is such a good person, as evident by the the stuff he does admit to, that there is NO WAY the women are telling the truth. Of course it's all for attention, despite the fact that this man has p3d0 tattoo, is a satanist, has some kind of abortion fetish, engages in public deviant behavior, etc.

And shame on the author of this article for trying to reference the Bible for how these women should be punished for their supposed false witness. If we were living by old testament Biblical law manson would be put to death for his blasphemies, adulteries, idolatry, seeking out to see the nakedness of a family member, etc. All things he publicly admits to.

I'm so ashamed i used to listen to this garbage when i was in jr high.

Unfortunately, bs "news" stories like this make me think that it is true that the "right" hates women and will always side with the man, no matter how horrible of a person he is...

Why the heck is the so called "conservative" alternative media defending this piece of human garbage?!

I was browsing through one of the alt "news" sites on my rotation and i found this article, but it was paywalled.

I think this is the same article without a paywall, but since i can't read the paywalled one it's possible this one has additional commentary.

TLDR: the women all got together and lied, because marilyn manson is such a good person, as evident by the the stuff he does admit to, that there is NO WAY the women are telling the truth. Of course it's all for attention, despite the fact that this man has p3d0 tattoo, is a satanist, has some kind of abortion fetish, engages in public deviant behavior, etc.

And shame on the author of this article for trying to reference the Bible for how these women should be punished for their supposed false witness. If we were living by old testament Biblical law manson would be put to death for his blasphemies, adulteries, idolatry, seeking out to see the nakedness of a family member, etc. All things he publicly admits to.

I'm so ashamed i used to listen to this garbage when i was in jr high.

Unfortunately, bs "news" stories like this make me think that it is true that the "right" hates women and will always side with the man, no matter how horrible of a person he is...
He and JD are best buds. Same accusations against him. May be he was innocent but they both are shady ppl

Manson's ex evan rachel wood responded to the allegations that she coerced the other woman, ashley smithline, into fabricating the abuse, claims she has screenshots that the other woman reached out to her first.

Evan Rachel Wood said a model who now claims that Wood pressured her to make sexual assault allegations against Marilyn Manson for years told her the singer had abused her — and Wood says she has the receipts to prove it.

In a declaration filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday, Wood fought back against the assertion revealed by Manson's attorneys last week, saying that she never manipulated the model, Ashley Morgan Smithline, into accusing Manson of raping her and suggested it was Manson who pushed her to change her story.

"I never pressured or manipulated Ashley Morgan Smithline to make any accusations against [Manson]," Wood said, "and I certainly never pressured or manipulated her to make accusations that were not true. It was Ms. Smithline who first contacted me in March 2019."

Wood, who was engaged to Manson in 2010, said she first became aware of Smithline when the model commented on a post she had made on March 11, 2019, with statements she made about being a survivor of abuse. At the time, Wood had not publicly named Manson as her abuser, nor had she ever met or talked to Smithline.