LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

e-Enoch

Superstar
God’s Anger at Sin
New Living Translation

18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.

19 They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them.

20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused.

22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools.

23 And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies.

25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.

26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.

27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done.

29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip.

30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents.

31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy.

32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.

e-Enoch

Superstar
WELL AISLE BE DAMNED Groom discovers his new bride is a man 12 days after their wedding when ‘wife’ kept putting off consummating marriage...

A Freeman

Superstar
God’s Anger at Sin
New Living Translation

18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.

19 They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them.

20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused.

22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools.

23 And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies.

25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.

26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.

27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done.

29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip.

30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents.

31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy.

32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Romans 1:18-32 for anyone who didn't recognize it.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"The United Methodist Church Loses 1 Million Members In A Single Day After Voting To Overwhelmingly Affirm LGBTQ Clergy And Same-Sex Marriages..."
Published on June 6, 2024 by Geoffrey Grider
united-methodist-church-loses-one-million-members-in-single-day-over-lgbtq-affirmation-vote

A Freeman

Superstar
The acceptance of queers in so-called Christian religions, the ceremonies held to elevate homosexuals above God, and the promotion of sodomite priests, pastors, etc. prove beyond any reasonable doubt that these denominations do NOT work for God.

How obvious does it need to be before people see it and reject these satanic organizations and return back to God and His Law?

1717863709770.png

Source: https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2015/12/18/most-u-s-christian-groups-grow-more-accepting-of-homosexuality/

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit The Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (sodomites/homosexuals),

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The acceptance of queers in so-called Christian religions, the ceremonies held to elevate homosexuals above God, and the promotion of sodomite priests, pastors, etc. prove beyond any reasonable doubt that these denominations do NOT work for God.

How obvious does it need to be before people see it and reject these satanic organizations and return back to God and His Law?

View attachment 106162

Source: https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2015/12/18/most-u-s-christian-groups-grow-more-accepting-of-homosexuality/

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit The Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (sodomites/homosexuals),
"the ceremonies held to elevate homosexuals above God"
This is so much more important than many realize. Also nice to see the JWs are hanging tough against the agenda.

L3M4

Star
While y’all talking about ceremonies
For those that think our Military men are safe
at JFK Special Warfare Center and School During SOCOM Change Of Command Ceremony suddenly streamed GAY DICK INSIDE HAIRY MAN ANUS EXPLICIT FILMS!!

IMG_4035.jpeg

While y’all talking about ceremonies
For those that think our Military men are safe
at JFK Special Warfare Center and School During SOCOM Change Of Command Ceremony suddenly streamed GAY DICK INSIDE HAIRY MAN ANUS EXPLICIT FILMS!!

View attachment 106167
I think you could have posted that without the explicit language which was pretty gay. We got the message we don't need the rest. Also the guy in the screenshots with the beard looks kind of gay too. I watch all kinds of interesting and educational stuff on YouTube and that crap never pops up. This makes me suspicious.

L3M4

Star
I think you could have posted that without the explicit language which was pretty gay. We got the message we don't need the rest. Also the guy in the screenshots with the beard looks kind of gay too. I watch all kinds of interesting and educational stuff on YouTube and that crap never pops up. This makes me suspicious.
i agree with you, this does not popup for me either but

suspicious of WhAT!?

It was shared with me and i forwarded it here, the explicit language about the big dick was all copy pasted i didnt elaborate all of that so dont even try to point at me as if I was searching for this stuff to then write no !

also ur ”suspicious“ are invalid to start the soldier in the video makes videos about military related news, there is not one single gay thing there for years, this is the first time they put such footage in the military base and he had to report it in the youtube video and no that does not make him gay i think its unfair to claim beards make men gay, i do know straight gentleman with beard it would be unserious and immature to accuse them of otherwise just because of facial hair

Last edited: