LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

clammertoe

Established
"[The] states are suing the Biden administration and advising schools to ignore the new federal Title IX changes that expand sex discrimination protection to students who identify as the opposite sex, or transgender."

clammertoe

Established
xredacted{
So you continually either:
1) ignore the purpose of this thread;
2) do not understand the thread's premise; or,
3) just try to derail the thread.

Or maybe it's all three. So, which is it?

L3M4

Star
So you continually either:
1) ignore the purpose of this thread;
2) do not understand the thread's premise; or,
3) just try to derail the thread.

Or maybe it's all three. So, which is it?
continually? in the 80 pages of around 20 comments each, I’ve only shared 4 posts so how about you please do yourself a favor & post what are the premise or purpose of this thread that you claim people are not following. You are quoting something i never even wrote? and I highly doubt I was hacked so where did u found that comment to even quote it? also what is it you claim i posted here to derail the thread lady if u don’t mind sharing???

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
If we followed and swiftly enforced the healthy and natural zero tolerance policy given to us by our Creator to protect us and set us free from all of this filth, no one would ever have to discuss homosexuality, the "lgbt movement", trans-whatevers and/or p***philia -- or those who condone and promote such abominations -- anymore (see: Lev. 18:22; Lev. 20:13; Deut. 22:5; Deut. 24:7; Matt. 18:1-6).

Flarepath

Star
There's currently an infected blood scandal in Britain, thousands of innocent people got AIDS from it.
Naturally the gutless pol-correct media are preferring to use the word 'HIV' instead of AIDS to avoid causing offence to homosexuals-

AIDS_blood.jpg

L3M4

Star
Innocent lady who supported transgenderism admits she stopped after violently being raped by these crossdressers with woman breast surgery

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 9.53.43 PM.jpg