Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Maggieca

Veteran
I wrote about BTS in vigilant citizen about two years ago and everyone ignored me. They started everything much earlier. The MV for “I need you girl” – there are a lot of butterflies, pills and drugs. Their MV “Young forever”- they’re in cages. The MV “Fire” they’re shaking hands with the Evil and making a deal. After that their fame grew a lot. I’m wroting about the past. And now it’s getting creepier
Everything started to be more blatant with "I need U" but the symbols were always there
For example this video from 2013 is obviously about mind control, they are acting like robots and a group of men trying to control them, then they escape and appear at the top of a pyramid

hyorishthottie

Established
View attachment 2792 View attachment 2793 View attachment 2794 View attachment 2795 View attachment 2796
This is such a weird ban. I wonder why YG doesn't allow them to drive (or even have a car; they have license and the capacity to buy a car)? Certainly the higher level groups like Bigbang and 2ne1 can drive.. maybe it's for mid level groups like them. (I can't compare them with iKon because most of the members there are pretty young). Maybe because some YG artists had been involved in car accidents before.. but nonetheless, it just shows that even after becoming an idol/celebrity doesn't mean you have all the privilege.

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/winner-mino-reveals-yg-bans-one-thing-no-agency-bans/
no it's because they are more likely to use the car the get away and escape the company. think about it imagining being one of them and you had access to a car whether they gave it to you or you purchased it yourself. whatever the case may be if you could drive like anybody else and you suddenly had enough you could make a break for it and they aren't having that. The older groups and stars get cars cause they paid their dues aka they suffered enough and the company isnt too tense about worrying if bom or CL will take off cause they have their loyalty attached in other ways. Kids around mino age and situation are more likely to either take the car and go off or they will take the car and YG won't be able to keep track of them like that unless they had to use devious means to do so.

it's a ban on them so it has to be to keep them locked down. it's like some over controlling parents damn.

hyorishthottie

Established
I haven't thought before that its dangerous to buy posters or merch or even attend concert, I wanted once day to attend concert but nah, its never good idea, we never knows what these celebrities do behind closed doors
yeah if you do just do it for fun. I know it seems like the weirdo and loser thing to not do but don't spend your entire concert time taking pictures,. Enjoy the concer as if it's the early 2000s or 90s and all you can do is enjoy and watch. The fans around you will be zombiefied and hollering they gonna kill it for you anyways cause the fan screams will drown out the performance. But yeah. I have a hyuna poster but I barely pay attention it although she has been an important part of my life through my friendships over the years in kpop. Get merch of someone you admire but can do without. If you get merch of someone you can't do without idk then. like you'd think I'd have T.O.P merch before Hyuna but eh.

sybil44

Rookie
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/09/19/ellen-pao-asian-women-tech-glass-ceiling-bamboo-ceiling/665822001/

It's called the 'Pao effect' — Asian women in tech are fighting deep-rooted discrimination
Jessica Guynn, USA TODAY Published 5:00 a.m. ET Sept. 19, 2017 | Updated 2:21 p.m. ET Sept. 19, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO — Sysamone Phaphon felt lucky when, after quitting her job in health care to start a tech company, she was approached by an investor at a pitch competition.

It was only after the investor lured her on a business trip to New York that she realized the offer to help her raise money was a ruse to sleep with her.

Phaphon says it's an all too common experience for Asian women to get sexually harassed in the tech industry, part of routine discrimination that hampers their careers.

Software engineer and entrepreneur Tracy Chou pressured some of technology’s most powerful companies to release annual demographic reports on their workforces, revealing just how few women and people of color they employ. (Photo: Brad Barket, Getty Images for WIRED)

"I wasn’t the only woman at the pitch competition," says Phaphon, founder of FilmHero, a Web app for independent filmmakers. "I was the one he hit on because I was Asian."

By most measures, Asians and Asian Americans are well represented in tech, with 41% of jobs in Silicon Valley's top companies. Though Asian women hold fewer of those jobs than Asian men, they're employed in far greater numbers than other women of color, leading some to assume they do not face the same levels of discrimination as African Americans and Latinas.

Yet research from Joan C. Williams, a professor at UC Hastings College of the Law, shows that Asian women report experiencing as much bias, and sometimes more, than other women do. And Asian women are the demographic group that is the least represented in the executive suite relative to their percentage in the workforce, according to a study of major San Francisco Bay Area tech companies by the nonprofit Ascend Foundation.

"Asian women face a double whammy of racial and gender discrimination,” says Bo Ren, who worked as a product manager at Facebook and Tumblr.

Fighting to crack that leadened combination of glass ceiling and bamboo ceiling is the subject of Ellen Pao's new tell-all memoir out Tuesday.

Reset: My Fight for Inclusion and Lasting Change details the legal battle against her former venture capital firm that captivated Silicon Valley and brought attention to discrimination against women, in particular Asian women. Pao accused Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers of not promoting her because of her gender and retaliating against her for complaining. She lost on all counts.

In Reset, Pao recalls going to work for Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers' John Doerr as his chief of staff. He picked her, she says, because he liked the idea of a "Tiger Mom-raised" woman. He had two chiefs of staff, the other one a man who focused mostly on investing, while she was asked to help with email, speeches, even babysitting his daughter and other "less desirable work." "There are certain things I am just more comfortable asking a woman to do," Pao recalls Doerr telling her.

"Some of us lose and some of us win," Pao writes to women in Reset. "What's important is that we're telling our stories and standing up for ourselves and for each other."

That's what some women have been doing since Pao filed her lawsuit in 2012, putting their careers on the line to call out companies and individuals that engaged in discrimination — and got away with it. In Silicon Valley, it's called the "Pao effect."

"Some of us lose and some of us win. What's important is that we're telling our stories and standing up for ourselves and for each other," Ellen Pao writes in her new book, Reset: My Fight for Inclusion and Lasting Change, released Tuesday. (Photo: Random House)

Software engineer Tracy Chou pressured some of technology’s most powerful companies to release annual demographic reports on their workforces, revealing just how few women and people of color they employ.

Female entrepreneurs, many of them Asian, stepped forward to expose the predatory behavior of tech investors who sexually harassed women, leading to those investors’ resignations and promises from the tech industry to reform.

Phaphon says the example set by Pao and others gave her the courage to tell her story. "Only if we are willing to speak up will we be able to change the stereotypes," Phaphon says.

Typecast as meek, compliant and domestic, Asian women working in the tech industry say they are frequently pressured into traditionally feminine roles. They get stuck with office housework such as organizing team lunches and with grunt work such as fixing software bugs.

With fewer "stretch" assignments that advance their careers, they say they encounter more bias on performance reviews and get overlooked for promotions and pay raises. When they assert or promote themselves, they say they're penalized.

"Asian women face a double whammy of racial and gender discrimination,” says Bo Ren, who worked as a product manager at Facebook and Tumblr. (Photo: Bo Ren)

It's not just in big tech companies that Asian women face challenges. When pitching investors, Asian women entrepreneurs say they're told they speak too softly or that they should bring on a male co-founder. They are mistaken for other Asian women. And, they say, they get propositioned all the time.

Beatrice Kim sued her former employer BetterWorks and its then chief executive officer Kris Duggan in July, claiming he assaulted her in a sexually suggestive manner during a company retreat and permitted a hostile work environment in which vulgar remarks were made about women. After the lawsuit was filed, Duggan said he would step down as CEO to take the role of president.

In 2015, Chia Hong, a Taiwanese product manager, sued Facebook, saying her opinions were belittled or ignored in meetings, she was told she looked differently and talked differently than other team members and her boss had her organize parties and serve drinks to male colleagues. Hong dropped her case.

A former software engineer at Twitter, Tina Huang says when she complained the promotion process at the social media company was stacked against women, she was placed on administrative leave. Huang, ‎who's co-founder and chief technology officer of venture-funded tech startup Transposit, sued Twitter and in November is seeking class action status for the other female engineers she says were passed over.

Ellen Pao says it's time for a tech industry reset

Ellen Pao remembers shock of watching Anita Hill hearings

After Uber, more women speak up about Silicon Valley sexism

"The story we tell ourselves is that Asian Americans are hardworking and industrious, meek and great at math, conforming, apolitical and, thus, upwardly mobile — but only up to a point," says Tina Lee, founder and CEO of MotherCoders.org, which trains women with kids for tech jobs. "We make great worker bees but we're not leadership material. This is doubly true for API (Asian-Pacific Islander) women."

Lee is the assertive and plain-spoken founder of a tech nonprofit. She says people often comment that she's "unconventional."

"People expect me to be a certain way and I show up another way. I am no more extroverted and loud than many white women I know, but I'm perceived as being unconventional because I'm not the meek Hello Kitty or the cold dragon lady they expect," she says.

Tina Lee, founder and CEO of MotherCoders.org (Photo: Nikki Ritcher Photography)

Asian and Asian American women tend to get lumped into one highly educated, over-achieving, upwardly mobile category, obscuring the wide range of experiences in the Asian and Asian-American populations, from those who grow up economically disadvantaged to immigrant workers from a variety of different cultures.

More: Sexism and Silicon Valley: Women can't raise cash and now we have one more reason why

More: 'Boys will be boys' gets a new spin in Silicon Valley sexism scandal

From all appearances, entrepreneur and investor Susan Wu is your typical successful, Ivy League-educated Asian-American woman who has advised a who's who of tech companies, including Medium, Twitter and Square.

What people don't know is that she had an abusive childhood marred by poverty and was shuttled to be with relatives when her mentally ill parents couldn't care for her, she says.

"As an Asian American woman, I'm either a caricature object of sexual interest, a nerdy engineer, a newly arrived immigrant, a tiger mom or an aggressive dragon lady," Wu says.

Earlier this year, Wu spoke out about sexual harassment in the industry, saying that she was propositioned by Binary Capital investor Justin Caldbeck while she was fundraising in 2010. Many of the women who went public with allegations that they were sexually harassed by Caldbeck were Asian, too.

"I've been working in tech for 25 years and I'm still waiting to be treated as a whole human being as a default, not as an exception," she says.

"As an Asian American woman, I'm either a caricature object of sexual interest, a nerdy engineer, a newly arrived immigrant, a tiger mom or an aggressive dragon lady," says entrepreneur and investor Susan Wu. "I've been working in tech for 25 years and I'm still waiting to be treated as a whole human being as a default, not as an exception." (Photo: Susan Wu)

Even with so many constraints, Asian women are making their mark in tech, from holding management jobs in major tech companies to running their own start-ups and venture funds. And that's lighting the way for others.

Every time Gladys Kong attends a tech conference, someone walks up to her and asks her a marketing or sales question while her male colleagues fields technical questions.

“I either have to wear a sign that I am an engineer or I have to show them I know what I am talking about," says Kong. “Yet I am the one behind building the product.”

Not only that, she's the one leading the company. Kong is CEO of mobile location and data company UberMedia and she's working to crack the stereotypical mold of what qualifies someone to be a leader in tech.

Kong didn't speak much English when she immigrated to the U.S. in high school. She focused on math and science, as she did in Hong Kong, and fell in love with programming. She worked at business incubator Idealab, started her own company and then in 2012 joined UberMedia.

Still not the first one to pipe up in a meeting, Kong says she prefers instead to listen to all ideas before sharing her opinion. But she is spending more time on the speaking circuit, determined to show young Asian women that there's room in the tech world for them, including at the top.

Gladys Kong, CEO of UberMedia (Photo: UberMedia)

“Looking around you don’t see a lot of Asian women role models,” Kong says. “If I can inspire somebody to step up and do what they want to do, that is awesome to me.”

SInce you graduated HS, You can search for the rest if you're interested.
well i mean those are great examples of 'roles models' but you didn't really prove what you said initially, on top of that you're showing asian women as examples when they come from countries that could actually benefit from feminism. india is at the top of my personal list of 'WOW GEEZ THEY NEED SOME SORT OF FEMINISM DON'T THEY'. i mean, your anecdotes are alright but again... you're just kind of sliding around instead of answering.... LOL

sybil44

Rookie
yeah programming. I use to be so enamored with T.O.P but now I could care less. I still like him but at the same time I don't. it's hard to explain. But I realized once you snap out of the trance you see them for what they truly are and you realize how you ever got so swamped with them in the first place. If TOP was a regular dude on the street I'd walk right past him. Maybe I'd acknowledged his a bit above average looking and has a sexy voice but thats it.
right??? i was crazy about GD and Daesung, even though GD is much too feminine to me and Daesung came across as a bit... flamboyant (now that i look back). the flashing lights, the good looking men and sexual themes are enough to get any innocent teenager wondering what more there is to life...

sybil44

Rookie
also totally random but anyone who knows what spell casting hands look like, does anyone think this looks like someone was casting a spell or a hex while dahyun waved? even a thumbs up and a pointed finger (especially pointed fingers) are used in spell casting with the hands.

dahyun covering her eye at the end is suspicious as well, as i've seen her do it a few times (once when at a fansign, she oddly stood still with the one eye covered and then after a few seconds lowered it slightly and started to wave a little) but that eye at the end makes me think it's a spell and dahyun finished it with an occultic eye flash. thoughts?

Frozenrose

Veteran
right??? i was crazy about GD and Daesung, even though GD is much too feminine to me and Daesung came across as a bit... flamboyant (now that i look back). the flashing lights, the good looking men and sexual themes are enough to get any innocent teenager wondering what more there is to life...
For the past 2 years I've been wondering what I liked so much in GD...He was cute before,tho and that's probably the reason. But now he's deep into demonic stuff. I can't even look at him. I also despise it every time I see kpop celebrities on some high fashion events.

sybil44

Rookie
For the past 2 years I've been wondering what I like so much in GD...He was cute before,tho and that's probably the reason. But now he's deep into demonic stuff. I can't even look at him. I also despise it every time I see kpop celebrities on some high fashion events.
yeah he was the first guy in kpop that i liked, as i usually just stuck with 2ne1's minzy and other girl groups. i think i stopped watching them around the time of the song 'fantastic baby'. it was just... too 'out there' for me after that. it's definitely in full force now, the fact that all of big bang is still alive and working in the KPop industry -knowing what i know now- seriously disgusts me.. :(

speaking of fashion events, i saw the other day jeongyeon and jihyo and nayeon of twice in a seoul fashion week setting and it made my stomach drop, as jeongyeon and jihyo were holding bird cages and had butterflies in their hair. ugh i hate this world.

Frozenrose

Veteran
yeah he was the first guy in kpop that i liked, as i usually just stuck with 2ne1's minzy and other girl groups. i think i stopped watching them around the time of the song 'fantastic baby'. it was just... too 'out there' for me after that. it's definitely in full force now, the fact that all of big bang is still alive and working in the KPop industry -knowing what i know now- seriously disgusts me.. :(

speaking of fashion events, i saw the other day jeongyeon and jihyo and nayeon of twice in a seoul fashion week setting and it made my stomach drop, as jeongyeon and jihyo were holding bird cages and had butterflies in their hair. ugh i hate this world.
Same! He was my first ub and I also stopped liking them since they released "Fantastic baby". This song and Mv are scary. I was surprised this became such a big hit. It doesn't even sounds good to me. I do admit I still listen to them but it's just not the same anymore.

Frozenrose

Veteran

Do you have photos of the Seoul fashion week event?

sybil44

Rookie
Same! He was my first ub and I also stopped liking them since they released "Fantastic baby". This song and Mv are scary. I was surprised this became such a big hit. It doesn't even sounds good to me. I do admit I still listen to them but it's just not the same anymore.
i remember thinking 'this is terrible' but the beat got to me, and i listened a little bit longer but i kept feeling ashamed for some reason so i just stopped. looking back now, it features the 'wise owl' moloch watching over their 'situation', with GD flashing single eyes - among other things! it's sad to see :( satan is everywhere!

also totally random but anyone who knows what spell casting hands look like, does anyone think this looks like someone was casting a spell or a hex while dahyun waved? even a thumbs up and a pointed finger (especially pointed fingers) are used in spell casting with the hands.

dahyun covering her eye at the end is suspicious as well, as i've seen her do it a few times (once when at a fansign, she oddly stood still with the one eye covered and then after a few seconds lowered it slightly and started to wave a little) but that eye at the end makes me think it's a spell and dahyun finished it with an occultic eye flash. thoughts?

spell casting is a thing that is going on with celebrities but we know little of it, I really would like to know more

Frozenrose

Veteran
i remember thinking 'this is terrible' but the beat got to me, and i listened a little bit longer but i kept feeling ashamed for some reason so i just stopped. looking back now, it features the 'wise owl' moloch watching over their 'situation', with GD flashing single eyes - among other things! it's sad to see :( satan is everywhere!
Sadly, I can't enjoy today's music. Everything symbolises something occultic. I'm it's infiltrated before as well but the lyrics were still happier and meaningful.

sybil44

Rookie
spell casting is a thing that is going on with celebrities but we know little of it, I really would like to know more
i only know spell casting because i was a bit into the occult in my early days, so the hands coming out the window looked quite suspect to me.. i hope others can share some input, it seriously looks like they did some joint hex or something. the gun finger is definitely used as well as the hand motions done but idk... freaked me out when i first saw it, regardless!

sybil44

Rookie
Sadly, I can't enjoy today's music. Everything symbolises something occultic. I'm it's infiltrated before as well but the lyrics were still happier and meaningful.
im trying to disconnect from music, as i like it too much and it calms me. but you're right! i notice often the songs seem like they are mocking people. i always bring up twice (sorry im a once lol) but like the song likey's lyrics are downright ??? like they seem so sad but the song is lively and the dance is cute. the other stuff out there is just crazily insane like ladies code and their new stuff, f(x)... it's insanity! i can't even bear to look at boy groups anymore, the boys seem like soulless kitten-programming victims that are some head honchos lap dog behind the scene D:

hyorishthottie

Established
Exactly. GD is way too feminine and his surgeries haven't helped him as he aged so I don't go for him all the time. Certain eras he look good most he don't. Yeah Daesung is the mystery in the group and he is something else. I think Seungri the most normal aside from Taeyang. Yeah I have met met guys who changed my life who favored T.O.P and somehow I indirectly learned a lot about TOP through them so I'd rather not bother anymore.

hyorishthottie

Established

Yes korean stars do this way too much I know it's suppose to be a cute and socially cute thing kinda like how in the 90s and 2000s we always threw up two fingers for the peace sign in pictures. That's their version of it, but they all do it so randomly and excessively. Taehyung does it a lot he did regularly during Billboard awards.

Roxan

Rookie
Omg I’ve read all your thousands messages. This is enormous amount of work Well done! I’m really happy that the day when we can discuss the evil in kpop finally came. About more than two years ago when VC wrote about Shinee I asked him to analyze BTS, and some of their fans I guess wrote something like that “VC shouldn’t do it because you know Army is huge and RM can see too”. So now you did such great work analyzing everything.

My friend is a fan of Bts. Recently she was sending me pictures and interviews with RM, and she asked “why is he acting so strange like nowadays he has more feminine manners being cute and weird at the same time”. And I agree with one of the commentators here: he will do everything for fame. He’s like ready from the beginning. I feel some bad aura from him. I don’t know how to explain it.

About Jimin, I remember in the very beginning he was the most talkative and playful one, doing stupid things, but now we can see he changed a lot, he doesn’t talk too much, maybe not having fun, some say he matured, but maybe he gained some knowledge about what's happening and his song “Lie” can be a hint. And someone mentioned about his numerology, some people may not believe. But in my country there’s one numerologist and I’ve done calculations based on her methodology, so in Bts Jimin has one of thd most unique and interesting numbers. His inner energy level is much higher than of others (he has a lot 1s and 2s- that stand for spiritual energy and bio energy), and his code is 2911- a master number. So, I guess something is planning for him, but I’m sure it’s not a death. Actually, I think by personal characteristics he’s the most empathic and warm one among others in the band. I feel good aura around him, but I’m sad that he’s in such surrounding living in lies.

P. S. Sorry for mistakes, I was typing this in a burry

Roxan

Rookie
Omg I’ve read all your thousands messages. This is enormous amount of work Well done! I’m really happy that the day when we can discuss the evil in kpop finally came. About more than two years ago when VC wrote about Shinee I asked him to analyze BTS, and some of their fans I guess wrote something like that “VC shouldn’t do it because you know Army is huge and RM can see too”. So now you did such great work analyzing everything.

My friend is a fan of Bts. Recently she was sending me pictures and interviews with RM, and she asked “why is he acting so strange like nowadays he has more feminine manners being cute and weird at the same time”. And I agree with one of the commentators here: he will do everything for fame. He’s like ready from the beginning. I feel some bad aura from him. I don’t know how to explain it.

About Jimin, I remember in the very beginning he was the most talkative and playful one, doing stupid things, but now we can see he changed a lot, he doesn’t talk too much, maybe not having fun, some say he matured, but maybe he gained some knowledge about what's happening and his song “Lie” can be a hint. And someone mentioned about his numerology, some people may not believe. But in my country there’s one numerologist and I’ve done calculations based on her methodology, so in Bts Jimin has one of the most unique and interesting numbers (he has a lot of 1s and 2s those stand for spiritual energy and bio energy), also his code 2911- the code of not ordinary people, 11- a master’s number. His inner energy level is much higher that of others. So, I guess something is planning for him, but I’m sure it’s not a death. Actually, I think by personal characteristics he’s the most empathic and warm one among others in the band. I feel good aura around him, but I’m sad that he’s in such surrounding living in lies.

P. S. Sorry for mistakes, I was typing this in a burry