Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

jewels

Established
Thank you very much! :) <3 I want to make more but I can't seem to find a good free program for editing videos. They either don't let me save it or the quality is bad and the options are limited. But until we make the videos we are planning here I can drop some short ones with just pictures. We never know who it can reach.
I tried making a video about Jimin and within fifteen minutes I stopped! Every online program is horrible. I’ll use my iMovie later haha

Frozenrose

Veteran
Hey guys! Glad to see the trolls and busy bodies haven’t chased you away yet. They can be extremely rude and very mean. If they keep harassing you, just put them on ignore and report them.
Thank you for the encouragement! :) They just came here out of nowhere. I hope we'll all be on good terms here since we're all gathered for the purpose. I guess they're shocked by our constant activity.
I see some of you are Christians as well, which is really awesome! God bless you guys!
Yes, I'm sure this thread wasn't a coincidence. God bless you, too!

Frozenrose

Veteran
I tried making a video about Jimin and within fifteen minutes I stopped! Every online program is horrible. I’ll use my iMovie later haha
I did mine with Youtube Movie Maker. It's not bad but I need time to learn how to edit properly. Video editing can be really nerve-wracking. xD

jewels

Established
I did mine with Youtube Movie Maker. It's not bad but I need time to learn how to edit properly. Video editing can be really nerve-wracking. xD
The editors I found were all difficult to use and didn’t have many things that could be done! It sucks but yes it can be nerve wracking

Frozenrose

Veteran
You’re more than welcome! I know, they usually do and then pounce on you. The forum trolls wait and attack people with their meaness. It shouldn’t be unusual for one of the articles VC to be discussed on VC’s forum, it should be actually about that, it should be no surprise to them that you are here discussing his recent Kpop article.

Yes, you could say they are shocked by how a “normal thread” with real discussion with real nice people. They are always on the hunt, looking for new prey to stalk and bully. Like I said before, you can really be an awesome example for some here to show them how a real busy forum operates without insults and attacking people.

Thank you Frozenrose!
I thought there were no trolls here but I guess I'm wrong. They probably feel threatened and try to disrupt our calm teamwork here.
You're right! We'll just ignore them if they don't have anything to say related to the purpose of the thread.
No, thank you for the warm welcoming on this forum, Aiylishia :)

JimiJymy

Established
I think that this is how K-Pop influences young people. Before I was into K-Pop I would never support homosexuality (I would never discriminate against someone - we have to differentiate between the sinner and the sin), but after getting sucked into it more and more it influenced my way of thinking. I started to ship certain idols, first in a way I would just consider them as very close friends being more touchy due to the korean society. Later, when these touches became heavier I would just call it "fanservice". Step by step I got used to the heavy makeup worn by the guys, by the often effeminate behavior, the crossdressing and so on. What appeared odd to me at the beginning and what I made fun of as I was firstly introduced to K-Pop by my sister, was later what changed my personal behavior. I started to read fanfictions about homosexuals and interpreting things into everything two certain members did with each other. The fanfictions became more and more explicit. I thank God that he has made me free of that sin. But it was not easy. I was struggeling with this for a very long time. I was praying but fell into the sin again and again. It often started only with listening one song and there I was again - reading something shouldn't. Last year then I started to like Jonghyun from SHINee and I somehow had the desire to pray for him to be saved and become God's child when I was also praying for myself to get free from my K-Pop addiction (it was not only SHINee, but also EXO, BTS and some more). It took Jonghyun to die for me to finally be able to overcome this sin.
The devil is very smart when it comes to manipulate people. Only give him a finger and he will take the whole hand.
People are blinded not to see what is really going on behind the curtains.
If it's us who are so easily manipulated into committing a sin how much easier is it to pressure a young and naive rookie into letting anything be done with himself (even sexual abuse) when all his fame and future is depending on it.
Wow, me who thought I was alone before God led me to VC. There are so many testimonies. I am really happy that there is finally a place where anyone can share their stories.

It is no long ago that I finally understood why if it is so difficult to stop listening to kpop. It is because of spirits of seduction: The Jezebel spirit. It will create a soul tie between yourself and them.
Please, don't forget to pray before anything you may watch and listen as you may not know how the devil might use what you have watched and listened against you.

rRc

Rookie
New observation. Not completely sure if it's suspicious or not, but while I was watching this video again, this stood out to me (see attached pic; if viewing the video it's between 2:57-3:05) . If it wasn't flashing the same thing over and over I probably would not have noticed it. I thought the placement and shape was strange - it had to be intentional because those are clearly horns. As a graphic designer I would only create something like that with purpose. Things don't magically appear on my screen as I work. ... Thoughts?

Attachments

julisummer

Rookie
Also, adding on to Jimin being BTS's Taemin theory.. Taemin and Jimin both have master numbers of 11, so there's more similarities than I originally knew.

Kai also has a master number of 11 as well, and the other two are 3.

heres a web page that explains the master numbers! https://www.worldnumerology.com/numerology-master-numbers.htm

I would explain it but can’t right now and didn’t want to leave you hanging
And how does someone gain/reach a certain number? Or are you simply born with it?

rRc

Rookie
Wow, me who thought I was alone before God led me to VC. There are so many testimonies. I am really happy that there is finally a place where anyone can share their stories.

It is no long ago that I finally understood why if it is so difficult to stop listening to kpop. It is because of spirits of seduction: The Jezebel spirit. It will create a soul tie between yourself and them.
Please, don't forget to pray before anything you may watch and listen as you may not know how the devil might use what you have watched and listened against you.
I never fully understood Matt 6:22 until now: The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, 23but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

How true about the subliminal messages we receive today, and we can't seem to reach international dame without some kind of compromise! Watching BTS' latest performance just completely broke me down again. All of the artists in these companies are just so. freaking. talented, but they see this evil as the only way they can get to where they want to be

Maggieca

Veteran
And how does someone gain/reach a certain number? Or are you simply born with it?
you are born with the number and you cant change it
Certain numbers have more energy that others and are considered master numbers. 11 is one of them

If you watch the series stranger things you will see the main character is called Eleven, this is also not a coincidence

JimiJymy

Established
I googled it as well. It's just mind boggling how they even find my channel. They probably stay all day googling Illuminati in Youtube and leave their info lol. It was just so funny when I saw it. They was the "enlightenment" in me. :D

I was prepared for hate comments but this was a really unexpected comment. They caught me unprepared with tihs one.
Sure, but the videos are just photos. Nothing special and i was playing around with some free programs. Pls, don't laugh at them. xD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk37fBX8TWRl1MNowcmWJ7A
Wooooooow so you were SBJ R :0 ?!?!? Wow the world is so small X). What I find fascinating is that God does not wait for people to be fully trained and skilled before He can use them. He will shape someone on the way, from the beginning, step by step.
I pray that God may give you strength and continue to use you to open the eyes of people about what is going on around us :)

And I don't think it will be a good idea to reply to that illuminati message....really scary.......What I find even scarier is that as soon after you've posted your video, you have been contacted by the illuminati and as soon as I posted mine, I started to have nightmares.....The devil really hates people who are against his plans.

Let's all not forget to pray for one another & brothers and sisters in Christ all over the world.
"Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith. Remember that your Christian brothers and sisters all over the world are going through the same kind of suffering you are." 1Peter5:9 (NLT)

Maggieca

Veteran
Also, adding on to Jimin being BTS's Taemin theory.. Taemin and Jimin both have master numbers of 11, so there's more similarities than I originally knew.

Kai also has a master number of 11 as well, and the other two are 3.
So the 3 of them have the same number?? :eek: Now im getting suspicious if that friendship is real or they were just put together on purposse Taemin and Kai know eachother since they were kids but nobody knows how Jimin became part of that exclusive group
Besides that illuminati logo they use for their friendship is creepy and makes me believe there is something more to their relationship

presenttense

Established
[QUOTE="Lolperson, post: 797
you guys think about Tzuyu's scandal with the Taiwanese flag? how did it became so huge?[/QUOTE]
The apology video was apart of a humiliation ritual. Think about it. Usually when idols get into a conterversy they apoligize on social media or there company apologizes for them.

jewels

Established
So the 3 of them have the same number?? :eek: Now im getting suspicious if that friendship is real or they were just put together on purposse Taemin and Kai know eachother since they were kids but nobody knows how Jimin became part of that exclusive group
Besides that illuminati logo they use for their friendship is creepy and makes me believe there is something more to their relationship
Yeah they might have put them together. I wouldn’t be surprised if they ended up doing a collab on a song or something similar.

rRc

Rookie
If you watch the series stranger things you will see the main character is called Eleven, this is also not a coincidence
Now im getting suspicious if that friendship is real or they were just put together on purposse Taemin and Kai know eachother since they were kids but nobody knows how Jimin became part of that exclusive group
And it's getting darker when it play backwards.
Jimin - Lie Backwards

Who's there? Whats going on?
Theres nothing
Oh swore us shattered
Save us, knocking
Save us, need help, love me
Its open
Oh swore us shattered
Hey whats this?
Hurting us
Stop
Not in a ..its in a room, its in there, its open
Oh swore us shattered
Hey ghost is not me
Help
Not in a ..i see you..stop
Hey ghost lets talk
We'll stop, push longer
Hey go sleep
Who's there? Who woke me up? There was no one.
Sinking sinking
What happens if I?
Who's there? Whats going on? There is nothing
Oh swore us shattered
Save us, not me, oh save us
Help
Not in a..its in a room, its in there, its open
Hey ghost is knocking
Gotta look, got it from us
Hey I'll begin

https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/amp/blog/bts-songs-reversed-lyrics/PJD7_bJlUmuNwag4Ne4D0a7BwLeYlev0wLR

Imo, it's RM and Suga first who had that ambition for money and fame (look at agust d's lyrics). In jimin's case, he only want to do dance. But he got tangled in the middle of this mess, and he can't escape.
Guys I just wanna say my mind is blown. Like wth. So many future videos :rolleyes: