Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

rRc

Rookie
Greetings from ILLUMINATI. We are looking for new recruit’s to spread the enlightenment of our organization. We do not represent evil nor do. We do not advocate violence or harm against anyone. The ILLUMINATI it's a group of enlightened individuals whose focus is to spread knowledge and enlightenment. We do not promise you riches, however we can advise you on how to obtain these things only if you truly desire them. For more information, contact us on whatsapp number +19292984123/Email address Illuminatiworldwildsix@gmail.com

I don't even know how did they even find me because my channel is practically empty(only those 2 videos). Even if it's a troll it's still fishy.
So weird! Bots, perhaps, that are used to track words online.
And do you have a link to your channel? I'll share the video with friends

Frozenrose

Veteran
I googled the number and seems like they're spamming with the same text all random sites lol.
Why..
I googled it as well. It's just mind boggling how they even find my channel. They probably stay all day googling Illuminati in Youtube and leave their info lol. It was just so funny when I saw it. They was the "enlightenment" in me. :D
So weird! Bots, perhaps, that are used to tracked words online.
And do you have a link to your channel? I'll share the video with my friends
I was prepared for hate comments but this was a really unexpected comment. They caught me unprepared with tihs one.
Sure, but the videos are just photos. Nothing special and i was playing around with some free programs. Pls, don't laugh at them. xD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk37fBX8TWRl1MNowcmWJ7A

Maggieca

Veteran
At first I thought it would be Jungkook, but now I really doubt that’ll happen.
jungkook would be a good choice to go solo but the elite pays more attention to the energy of the person and Jimin seems to have a darker and strong aura (that duality between his on stage and off stage persona)

And I see a lot of similarities between Jimin and Taemin
Jimin used to have a manly look when BTS debuted but that changed since he started his friendship with Taemin, both of them are looking like twins now with the same adrogynous look

Tisane

Rookie
Wonder Girls are JYP's favorite girls indeed. He even made TWICE's concept to resemble that of Wonder Girls' in the beginning. I can't imagine what kind of stuff they had to go through in order to become JYP's favorite lol.
JYP had private dinners he sold to "sponsors" where they could choose their favorite Wonder Girl and (at least) have dinner with them. Their fans protested about that, since the prices were so high they only could be paid by ajusshis and Soohee was very young. This was either right before or right after they came out. I forget if/how many WG's were underage when they debuted.... I know suzy was quite young too when she came out in Miss A (called "a" for the shape of a woman's standing legs spread apart).

kookiefromfinland

Established
JYP had private dinners he sold to "sponsors" where they could choose their favorite Wonder Girl and (at least) have dinner with them. Their fans protested about that, since the prices were so high they only could be paid by ajusshis and Soohee was very young. This was either right before or right after they came out. I forget if/how many WG's were underage when they debuted.... I know suzy was quite young too when she came out in Miss A (called "a" for the shape of a woman's standing legs spread apart).
Were they so open about it? Omg. Of course, the only thing those old peacocks want is "having dinner" with a girl. How sick it is..

Frozenrose

Veteran
This is a troll, 100%. +192 isn't a call prefix to any country. it's a fake, generated phone number. when I had my old blog, someone also contacted me and told me to join the illuminati :D I told them to give me the phone number of "the Joos" and then they've left.
I was sure about it being a troll. :D I expected some full of anger kpop comments instead.

rRc

Rookie
I googled it as well. It's just mind boggling how they even find my channel. They probably stay all day googling Illuminati in Youtube and leave their info lol. It was just so funny when I saw it. They was the "enlightenment" in me. :D

I was prepared for hate comments but this was a really unexpected comment. They caught me unprepared with tihs one.
Sure, but the videos are just photos. Nothing special and i was playing around with some free programs. Pls, don't laugh at them. xD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk37fBX8TWRl1MNowcmWJ7A
Saw your videos! They'e really good! And a lot of those pictures I'd never seen before. How can people follow such blatant evil :( and more like how did I follow it ...

Tisane

Rookie
Were they so open about it? Omg. Of course, the only thing those old peacocks want is "having dinner" with a girl. How sick it is..
Right?! There were a few dinners, and some were nights out auctioning off the girls, starting out at 300 USD.

JYP is such a pervert. I heard some rumors that he slept with Sohee. I really worry for Tzuyu, because he sexualizes her the most.
Looking at Sohee, Suzy and Tzuyu, you can say all three girls occupy the same respective place in their group. He definitely likes to a push a type.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Saw your videos! They'e really good! And a lot of those pictures I'd never seen before. How can people follow such blatant evil :( and more like how did I follow it ...
Thank you fort he nice words! Yes, some of them were new to me as well. Even when I think I have seen all the mvs/cfs/photoshoots there are always some that I've missed for unknown reason.
I've been wondering as well. We're vulnerable as teens and that's how it happens. Glad we're out of the delusion now!

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
Can you share a link to this? This is the first time I'm hearing about it.
Ewww, so that's where the A came from in their name. Filthy pervert...

julisummer

Rookie
Thank you fort he nice words! Yes, some of them were new to me as well. Even when I think I have seen all the mvs/cfs/photoshoots there are always some that I've missed for unknown reason.
I've been wondering as well. We're vulnerable as teens and that's how it happens. Glad we're out of the delusion now!
Can I have a link of the videos as well? Was it posted here?

Tisane

Rookie
Can you share a link to this? This is the first time I'm hearing about it.
Ewww, so that's where the A came from in their name. Filthy pervert...
Not offhand - one would have to dig for both, I saw it posted both at DC Inside and the predebut Wonder Girls Soompi thread. Soompi started sanitizing their content across the board, as soon as they were getting ad placements from k agencies, tv stations, yesasia, etc and of course, prepping the sell to Crunchyroll.

In the meantime, heres a video from their debut & look at 3:46

For the dinner sponsorships, this was sometime around 2006/2007. The fandom was already flipping out about hyuna & rumors of mistreatment/overworked, etc

kookiefromfinland

Established
Not offhand - one would have to dig for both, I saw it posted both at DC Inside and the predebut Wonder Girls Soompi thread. Soompi started sanitizing their content across the board, as soon as they were getting ad placements from k agencies, tv stations, yesasia, etc and of course, prepping the sell to Crunchyroll.

In the meantime, heres a video from their debut & look at 3:46

For the dinner sponsorships, this was sometime around 2006/2007. The fandom was already flipping out about hyuna & rumors of mistreatment/overworked, etc
Why do feet on the logo look so weird? Ahaha

lindsymc

Rookie
Also, adding on to Jimin being BTS's Taemin theory.. Taemin and Jimin both have master numbers of 11, so there's more similarities than I originally knew.

Kai also has a master number of 11 as well, and the other two are 3.
What do you mean by a 'master number'?

lindsymc

Rookie

jewels

Established
Also, adding on to Jimin being BTS's Taemin theory.. Taemin and Jimin both have master numbers of 11, so there's more similarities than I originally knew.

Kai also has a master number of 11 as well, and the other two are 3.
What do you mean by a 'master number'?
heres a web page that explains the master numbers! https://www.worldnumerology.com/numerology-master-numbers.htm

I would explain it but can’t right now and didn’t want to leave you hanging

Frozenrose

Veteran
I watched and subbed:)
Making a video can seem pretty daunting right? You did good! Props <3
Thank you very much! :) <3 I want to make more but I can't seem to find a good free program for editing videos. They either don't let me save it or the quality is bad and the options are limited. But until we make the videos we are planning here I can drop some short ones with just pictures. We never know who it can reach.