Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Little off topic but Liam Payne is dead??
I am shocked!! I have friends who were 1D fans and when they posted about it few hours ago I couldn't believe it. Apparently, he died after falling off a balcony. Was he a sacrifice??

minnie82

Superstar
I am shocked!! I have friends who were 1D fans and when they posted about it few hours ago I couldn't believe it. Apparently, he died after falling off a balcony. Was he a sacrifice??

don't know if his death was a sacrifice, but before his death his ex gf exposed him as a abusive etc

LizBasil

Rookie
there's this rumor that she have an abortion years ago ..
that was the reason behind her hiatus back in 2019????? didn't know... she just always looked dead inside to me...
in this video sana looks dead inside too. like a doll with no sparkle behind her eyes, she makes me think "ding dong nobody's there"

minnie82

Superstar
that was the reason behind her hiatus back in 2019????? didn't know... she just always looked dead inside to me...
in this video sana looks dead inside too. like a doll with no sparkle behind her eyes, she makes me think "ding dong nobody's there"
Yes apparently the reason of that hiatus was anxiety ..

randomuser123

Established
I've been watching Misamo/Twices new release, Mina just looks dead inside, I wonder what happened to her

i agree her and liam both had the dead eyes look to them even in their group interactions mina is just another empty shell. she also went on hiatus for anxiety some time ago again i dont think it always stems from them being overwhelmed by their idol image or lifestyle or their fans or haters altho it definitely contributes but idfk

randomuser123

Established
also that song is hella concieted and vein. again not every woman wanna be like them or have their idol lifestyle its not admirable if anything its stupid.

randomuser123

Established
i am 50/50 on this not only did he have his own demise in his behaviours, he did drugs and shit too just liek amy whinehouse and whitney houston who also died at hotel so imho his behaviour was his own doing and he is solely responsible for that but at the same time the timing is hella off, for instance it just so happen to match with the timing of jhope release from military service... why are we supposed to care so deeply about this type of shit? especially in regards to idols its practically expected of them

randomuser123

Established
do u guys have any more info on this rumor? i dont follow twice so am not always up to date on it but damn i did read somewhere that if they get pregnant they take them to the states to get an abortion and given they must surely hookup a lot both with other idols and whichever crooked pedo ceo or businessman its bound to happen especially with that many female idols there are. i question a lot fo these alleged hiatuses too, especially gidle shuhua? i think her name is, she was seen out at a bar not long after or in between her going on hiatus.

randomuser123

Established
lol its not a curse just that they can ne shit singers who dont even have to sing nowadays. many of them use orerecorded backing tracks and because of a lot of complex choreo they technically can evade singing altogether. i think sakura definitely got a leg up by having sex with whoever or even bsh himself. no one else would willingly debut someone who cant sing but at the same time many idols seem to get the leg up either from being rich / having "connections" with no talent ie: jisoo or they sleep around in a desperate bid for them to remain relevant and or they are just popular not talented so they get their brand deals and sponsors (; (;

otherwise i would not debut someone who cannot sing even when moving a few inches on the stage especially if after all the time they have spent being an idol it seems theyve spent it more sleeping around.

randomuser123

Established
one more thing i found that could relate to liams death / demise

is it coincidence?

RecievingA

Star

don't know if his death was a sacrifice, but before his death his ex gf exposed him as a abusive etc

where do u find these?
CDAN