Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomuser123

Established
so these r the ones that have shocked me the most ngl

first viola beach car "accident" in sweden of 2014
second is tom parker of the wanted due to his illness in recent times
next would be alex salmond and then liam payne which i was 50/50 on but wow what a busy week in terms of getting rid of celebs they have had in recent times.

i would not be surprised if a kpop idol is wound up dead in next coming weeks or month or two and i would not be shocked if it was taeil or even seunghoon former riize member or maybe even jessi cause shes been constantly berated by ppl and the media doesnt paint her in a good light but it could be any of them.

e-Enoch

Superstar
im shook due to the timing of it all but also not surprised. every other group now has a cursed member who always resorts to alchohol or drugs. this is why u dont blindly try to get with ur idols they are never who they say they are only in rare cases are some really who they say they are.
Yes...we've seen the tragic "pattern"...It's an absolutely sad reality...

Speaking of "timing..." Today is JHope's discharge day from the military service...

randomuser123

Established
sometimes u do also tend to forget or simply not know of them or u have moved on from them some time ago, before they pass on, some celebs should also learn to move on from fame too. he also lowkey reminds me of elvis without the weight

randomuser123

Established
...posted several hours before his death...

he looked so empty and i didnt like how negative their interaction was. probably couldve set him off downwards like what a not so nice thing to say to someone u supposedly with? overall its very mixed feelings like it dont excuse his behaviour but its still sad and bizzarre timing that is off

randomuser123

Established
Lisa is performing at the VS Fashion Show wearing the same wings as the Victoria Secret Angels, so I would guess she is available for "personal bookings" as well

its so sad that some "rich" women feel they have to display their bodies for extra male validation like that i see most blackpink members have ditched underwear altogether. such role models wow. twerking and lipsynch is all they offer bar rose who actually has full album but still shes from the same sinking ship so to speak

RecievingA

Star
its so sad that some "rich" women feel they have to display their bodies for extra male validation like that i see most blackpink members have ditched underwear altogether. such role models wow. twerking and lipsynch is all they offer bar rose who actually has full album but still shes from the same sinking ship so to speak
Sexualization is power, power over men. And if you can get powerful men to like you, they can give you favors, support your career, keep negative stories about you out of the press, and in some cases this can even lead to marriage, securing your financial future and that of your children.

randomuser123

Established
Sexualization is power, power over men. And if you can get powerful men to like you, they can give you favors, support your career, keep negative stories about you out of the press, and in some cases this can even lead to marriage, securing your financial future and that of your children.
its disgusting because none of its relatable heck i dont even prance around naked in my own room let alone for random perverted pedophiles. i did wonder why some of the top groups like blackpink or bts havent had to "get rid of" a member. so to speak. it just feels like they start off as being likeable young adults then veer off into doing exactly what other western celebs do and it becomes redundant and i wind up not caring for them as a group. heck blackpink often dont feel like a wellput together group anyway as i said they went from being wellrounded young adults to dressing for perverted old men

randomuser123

Established
theres literally no one i can admire nor look up too and i feel like theyre becoming more and more pawn like where idols can be easily placed in a situation that perfectly sets them up for backlash or they have become egocentric and push so much unhealthy delusional attachments their fans have and particularly for things like shipping and so on i dont really know what there is to look up too or why people even want to consider themselves idols or want to be one

anyway when i go to my faves concert i will report on how i really felt about their sexualisation especially san or in general bc thatll be my first and only kpop concert as i think the others go to concerts to pluck fans out to have sex with cause they cant date or are shitty partners anyway or they have alterior motives and eventually wind up being claimed to be criminals so its like do u like them acting like theyre strippers or perverts that hump the stage and make twerking their entire personality? take ur pick

shayan_s

Rookie
As long as it is like Islam! It means that a woman should be sexual only when her man is her own(husband).
But in the West, women are like that for different men. Now many of them either don't have a husband or they are just living with someone who may get separated at any moment. What sin did their children commit?
But Kpopers, their sexual issues are not power, they are really tools of the company.

arhur12

Star
But that's not something admirable. Women like Lisa, Jennie and other female idols and western celebrities who use sex to gain favors from men are not just objectifying themselves they are objectifying the female gender because all of the stuff they put out is public with millions of views and a lot of young impressionable girls end up following these female celebrities trying to emulate them. @randomuser123 talked about female idols trying to copy Sabrina Carpenter and I went and saw her music video for Espresso and the premise of the video is her using her sex appeal to steal money from a man and at the end she is arrested but she just uses her sex appeal to manipulate the policeman. What exactly is the message of such videos?? this kind of behavior shouldn't be glorified in either women or men. Imagine the men who see videos like Espresso and then they see young girls taking Sabrina Carpenter as a role model copying her fashion, attitude. They will probably think most girls are like Sabrina or want to become like Sabrina who only want to use men to gain favors and resources and we see such beliefs being pushed by toxic ideologies like red pill. Of course, this is wrong but we need to hold these "rich women" accountable. Their behaviors are pushing toxic views about women and lead to more objectification of the female body. Like, why are Lisa and Jennie releasing more sexualized music to get western validation? can't they focus on releasing better quality music with meaningful messages?? We still have artists like Adele and Billie Eilish in the west who don't need to sexualize themselves to sell their music. People listen to good music and this is a misconception that you have to use sex to sell music propagated by those who are talentless and don't have anything other than their bodies to sell. Taylor Swift is the biggest artist globally right now and she is one of the least sexual female pop star of the last decade.

RecievingA

Star
Taylor Swift is the biggest artist globally right now and she is one of the least sexual female pop star of the last decade.
Just because some women don't use it in their public materials, doesn't mean women don't use it behind closed doors. Some would like to maintain their public image. Remember they are competing with the other girls that will do ANYTHING for a record deal.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Just because some women don't use it in their public materials, doesn't mean women don't use it behind closed doors. Some would like to maintain their public image. Remember they are competing with the other girls that will do ANYTHING for a record deal.
True, but again it's not admirable behaviour and these female celebrities should be held accountable for the toxicity they spread in the society. While Taylor doesn't objectify her body as much as others she has built her career by selling her personal dramas and relationships which is another form of objectification and commodification of a person. And obviously this goes for the male celebrities as well who are often worse than female celebs. All these ultra rich people are spreading toxic views in our society and celebrity worship culture needs to end ASAP.

RecievingA

Star
True, but again it's not admirable behaviour and these female celebrities should be held accountable for the toxicity they spread in the society. While Taylor doesn't objectify her body as much as others she has built her career by selling her personal dramas and relationships which is another form of objectification and commodification of a person. And obviously this goes for the male celebrities as well who are often worse than female celebs. All these ultra rich people are spreading toxic views in our society and celebrity worship culture needs to end ASAP.
I don't think you'll ever stop it. It happens all the way down to the McDonalds worker that will sleep with the manager for the promotion. May as well wait for the asteroid to hit the earth.