Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
You're welcome. A YouTuber had a video about the jobs CEOs send their ex trainees and idols to. It's really messed up and sounds more like they're setup to fail, and the job was the real reason they're recruited. Top idols or nugus, they all end up in that type of work. One of the former members of Tr@inee @ is now working in a cafe. Reading this, I wonder what happened to the rest of the members. Two are trying to get into music on their own, but the rest have disappeared. I've seen the word Tenpro and didn't know what it meant. Now I'm going to be racking my brains trying to remember where I saw it. Thank you for sharing that.
Maybe that 's why some idols leave the industry and got regular jobs, like the one you mentioned

minnie82

Superstar
When the group disbanded, he left, even though he spent a long time as a trainee. Who knows what he saw or experienced there. Some very famous celebrities here also left the industry. A lot of them are pastors or joined a church.
yes i remember , there's a member of the girl group The Ark , her name is Euna Kim , she left the industry and now she live in the Usa and she joined a church along with her husband , from what i know , yes but others left the group and they still in the industry like Kim Woojin , for example , he left Stray Kidz, but he doing cover on yt and he also have a few comeback , Garam is becaming an actress, i read the other day ..

Mambo999

Established
its like you guys are still so clueless that any small minor bit of "information" about the industries is so baffling to you guys but it is not anything that we havent already heard nor seen.
Yeah, but still. It's shocking to me especially since South Korea has such a "clean" image (or until recently lmao, glad this is being exposed worldwide nowadays)

Yeah, but still. It's shocking to me especially since South Korea has such a "clean" image (or until recently lmao, glad this is being exposed worldwide nowadays)
bahahahahaha the words south korea and clean image do not belong in same sentence so it shouldnt be surprise anymore. industries have been crooked for years since the 50s the first real slaves were elvis and marilyn if those were their real names or not idfk

minnie82

Superstar
bahahahahaha the words south korea and clean image do not belong in same sentence so it shouldnt be surprise anymore. industries have been crooked for years since the 50s the first real slaves were elvis and marilyn if those were their real names or not idfk
Marilyn Monroe real name was Norma Jean Baker actually , so it wasn't her real name ..

Mambo999

Established
Sooooo anyways moral of the story, nobody agrees 100% all the time and everybody is happy. :D THE END, lets move on before this turns itself into world war 3 ;)

EDIT: This is both for the britney spears discussion and this form lmaoooo. I got confused

Sooooo anyways moral of the story, nobody agrees 100% all the time and everybody is happy. :D THE END, lets move on before this turns itself into world war 3 ;)
bruh you guys are so wanting to gloss over everything and brush shit under le rug you lot might as wlel be government allies and spies at this point. no ones truly happy in these times.

yes i remember , there's a member of the girl group The Ark , her name is Euna Kim , she left the industry and now she live in the Usa and she joined a church along with her husband , from what i know , yes but others left the group and they still in the industry like Kim Woojin , for example , he left Stray Kidz, but he doing cover on yt and he also have a few comeback , Garam is becaming an actress, i read the other day ..
I'm glad they were able to escape. Once in, no one leaves without leaving something behind. The trend is for former trainees or idols to start their own careers. The industry is stifling. The Thai idol from tr@inee has his own company and uses his star power as an actor to create hype. I'm glad Garam was able to get back on her feet. Hive used her and L3O to create momentum for their groups.