Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Alright guys and girls I watched the newest Kp0palypse stream and he reacted to 2 MVs that set me off pretty badly.

First, we have "Howl" by Chew. In the MV she's playing with a little fairy-like creature, and then sings these lyrics. "Even when God turns his back on me, you're there." TOTAL BLASPHEMY! God doesn't turn his back on people, we turn our back on him!

Secondly, we have a N3w jeans clone group called Young Poss3 (might as well be called young p*ssy at this point). They have a debut song called "Macaroni cheese" and wouldn't you guess it's overtly sexual like cookie was? Now that N3w jeans have gotten away with being sexualized and have become famous from it, other companies and groups will follow. This song is just another pedo dog whistle sponsored by pedos. At this point, it's not even a dog whistle, but a full blown dog call. The group has minors in it OF COURSE because somehow kp0p fans love those little teens! In the MV which I had to mute to finish watching, they go into a macaroni & cheese cave! How exciting and adventurous and totally going to be used as an excuse by their CEO when they get accused of sexualized lyrics! "It's just a song about exploring" because there's no possible way any of you can think that "Pop it like a cheese on the cream" or "Drop it on my body 모든 체다 치즈 이리로 (이리로)" is sexual.
Isn't it... funny... that adult k-pop groups are much less sexualized, despite having super attractive members? 9muses, Girls Day, TWICE, GG, I could go on..
The most hypersexual groups are minors.

Also. Somewhat unrelated, but at least here in the US, pretty much all k-pop fans are Democrats. Dumbest motherfucking people in existence! They always think double meanings (which they don't even believe in) and anything bad or planned is just a "conspiracy theory" due to their own ignorance. They have extreme cognitive dissonance and give the benefit of doubt to just about anything you can think of.

Also, a lot of people are just pedophiles, and are loving how the Internet protects their status by normalizing them.

I am seeing people (FINALLY) wake up to this bullshit after Young Poss3. Still negative reception is suppressed online. If they stay in business, we really failed as a species.

Last edited:
its truly ridiculous how much an idols life is centred around delusion but how little their lives are actually worth if that makes sense. its more so their name, personality, image or character thats worth more than their actual lives kinda sad but it is what it is and some of them like somi / halsey and many others genuinely wants fame
I was blown away when I saw how much acne a lot of them have without makeup etc. I think you meant to say their life is centered around *illusion (although they're definitely delusional people because that's what illusion breeds).

for the next few decades therell be worse entertainment worse entertainers if thats even possible because so many of them are utterly dreadful, scripted, forced interactions and free pr for everything they ever do

kids are far too brainwashable as well that they wont know when to step back from it all so next few generations going to be screwed over by ideaologies that they have to be richer than previous generations and they ought to seek out fame and money because that is whatll make them happy in life is materialistic things and a means for them to show off
Devil's plan.

I was blown away when I saw how much acne a lot of them have without makeup etc. I think you meant to say their life is centered around *illusion (although they're definitely delusional people because that's what illusion breeds).
its all fakery, im pale but the idols always look half dead, more so than wednesday lmao. idk the difference of the wordings so yeah i pressume thats what the word illusion means but also its to do woth parasocial relationships that ppl have always had with those celebs. idfk they shovel out 30 something groups that all look eerily similar and dress similar then dance or sing at rhe bare minimum, eventually they got to get rid of a few filler groups?

minnie82

Superstar
I really liked "Friends" and Chandler's character. There is another opinion that says he was part of the Illuminati and slowly people are dying because of their crimes. They also say that Rachel and Chandler are names chosen on purpose. Because of Rachel Chandler (a woman who recruited minors for Jeffrey Epstein)
Yes the term handler was Also in the name..

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Guys I know this is something K-pop stans do not talk about but do you get the feeling that T@emin is a sexual abuse victim?? This is something that has been bothering me about this comeback. The imagery is so dark and there are a lot of references to his own past. There are so many references to sexual abuse. His legs bleeding, the dancers moving him around. There was even a part where they put him on his knees and held his neck in their hands. Even the point choreo is him "choking" himself. In the past I thought he was doing these darker concepts where he is physically restrained because the elites want to popularize BDSM but this was not BDSM this feels like trauma and abuse. Guilty has references to his own childhood like the outfit he wore in the MV is the outfit he wore as a trainee in SM and the teasers were callbacks to his own photoshoots as a minor. This MV just made me feel disturbed.
I agree. There was a blind item from a while back that was never revealed but it sounds like him. Never gonna dance again was released November 9th so it makes sense for him to be the one in the news.

Screenshot_20231030-200149_Samsung Internet.jpg

There was a picture posted here a while back of him on a boat looking uncomfortable and this older man behind him. It looked very suspicious.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hybe's Dream Academy contestants...being prepped as new Illuminati performers?
(The next "global girl group...")

Note: The "usual dark and sexual concepts" in the visuals and choreo are there...

all the entertainment we have been witnessing these past decades or so have all stemmed from the exact same blueprints as the og ones. so basically entertainment nowadays is less imaginitive as its just able to copy and paste ideas from previous generations often using and taking so much from another genre or a song or videos

every song gonna sound similar regardless eventually bc there is only so many songs thatll have new notes same with concepts yada yada yada

basically entertainment has run out of ideas so it keeps shovelling the samey shit out and expecting people to lap it up like dogs to a bone

that's not promoting, we discuss and sharing the symbolysm in the video, it's different..
lol u guys never want to be wrong abt smth if u posting another video elsewhere its still promoting their songs. u lot whine about how popular kpop is just screenshot the videos then otherwise id claim this forum thread was really for fans

utter morons be like wah wah wah kpop so dark and horrible to the idols

also the same morons be like hmm lets share each and every video thats suspect as if its not gonna make ppl click on it and thus giving them more views. u lot just dont know how to boycott the lot of it then which is what we should be doing