Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
I mean it's niceeee.... but I get the feeling that it's autotune, the polished voices and visuals _-_. Yo Necesito Raw voices, maybe im wrong though
Interesting...That was Team B...Here's Team A... Looks like this team is more western-looking...?

00kpop00

Established

Kim Sejeong's new MV "Top or Cliff".

Warning: This MV contains violence, blood and gore, and death.

This MV reminds me of Bibi's Animal Farm MV, because in this MV, Sejeong kills a bunch of men, she successfully shoots everyone; the confrontation starts at 01:59. Up to 01:59, she just goes into the mansion and walks around.

VideoCapture_20230906-171853.jpg

Right away at 0:00 we see that this MV is Rated R, for pervasive violence, drinking, language, blood and gore, some thematic elements, stylized action sequences and a scene of r*pe. However I see no r*pe scene in the MV.

At 01:59 she opens a door, holding a gun, to a room with a bunch of men in it, pointing the gun to the men.

At 02:05, a man, one of the supposed men (affiliated with or from the group of men) comes up from behind her and stabs her in the back with a large knife; this is unsuccessful and Sejeong manages to shoot the stabbed dead. The maids try to shoot her. She then starts shoots a few of the maids, then moves onto other rooms, shooting other people, maids and men.

At 02:26, Sejeong is chased by men to an elevator, she successfully gets in the elevator alone, without the men. At 02:37 she sees one of the maids in the elevator; she hides her gun, and decides to not shoot the maid, the maid doesn't engage.

VideoCapture_20230906-173301.jpgVideoCapture_20230906-173435.jpgVideoCapture_20230906-173357.jpg

Sejeong comes out of the elevator to a room that has a sniper. At 02:54 to 03:09, Sejeong is seen grabbing the sniper, and Sejeong manages to shoot a maid at 03:19.

VideoCapture_20230906-174024.jpg
VideoCapture_20230906-174152.jpg
VideoCapture_20230906-174202.jpg

At 03:27, Sejeong enters a room with what looks like an AK and shoots men dead. At 03:38, she switches to a pistol.

VideoCapture_20230906-174746.jpgVideoCapture_20230906-174827.jpg

She keeps shooting until 03:59. At 03:59 she is overpowered by a man, which manages to turn the gun pointing to herself at 04:07.
VideoCapture_20230906-175254.jpg

She appears to be alive and well, and alone at 04:11. Then at 04:16 a man comes up from behind her and tries to fight her; Sejeong has a big knife and manages to subdue and stab him to death at 04:40 to 04:45.

At 04:58, Sejeong is seen outside the mansion, and the mansion is seen burning. Sejeong smokes a cigarette at 05:24.

Each killing in this MV is a sacrifice to Saturn-Satan.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar

This MV reminds me of Bibi's Animal Farm MV, because in this MV, Sejeong kills a bunch of men, she successfully shoots everyone; the confrontation starts at 01:59. Up to 01:59, she just goes into the mansion and walks around.

View attachment 90811

Right away at 0:00 we see that this MV is Rated R, for pervasive violence, drinking, language, blood and gore, some thematic elements, stylized action sequences and a scene of r*pe. However I see no r*pe scene in the MV.

At 01:59 she opens a door, holding a gun, to a room with a bunch of men in it, pointing the gun to the men.

At 02:05, a man, one of the supposed men (affiliated with or from the group of men) comes up from behind her and stabs her in the back with a large knife; this is unsuccessful and Sejeong manages to shoot the stabbed dead. The maids try to shoot her. She then starts shoots a few of the maids, then moves onto other rooms, shooting other people, maids and men.

At 02:26, Sejeong is chased by men to an elevator, she successfully gets in the elevator alone, without the men. At 02:37 she sees one of the maids in the elevator; she hides her gun, and decides to not shoot the maid, the maid doesn't engage.

View attachment 90814View attachment 90815View attachment 90816

Sejeong comes out of the elevator to a room that has a sniper. At 02:54 to 03:09, Sejeong is seen grabbing the sniper, and Sejeong manages to shoot a maid at 03:19.

View attachment 90821
View attachment 90819
View attachment 90820

At 03:27, Sejeong enters a room with what looks like an AK and shoots men dead. At 03:38, she switches to a pistol.

View attachment 90822View attachment 90823

She keeps shooting until 03:59. At 03:59 she is overpowered by a man, which manages to turn the gun pointing to herself at 04:07.
View attachment 90829

She appears to be alive and well, and alone at 04:11. Then at 04:16 a man comes up from behind her and tries to fight her; Sejeong has a big knife and manages to subdue and stab him to death at 04:40 to 04:45.

At 04:58, Sejeong is seen outside the mansion, and the mansion is seen burning. Sejeong smokes a cigarette at 05:24.

Good girl gone bad ,she doing an mv while ago where she have a cute image,i guess she change

JesusSoldier

Veteran
He is very vague about his beliefs. I don’t even think you can be in this industry as a devout Christian.
Reminds me of S1won of Sup3r Juni0r. He's read the entire Bible on his Y0uTube channel in Korean with English subs yet he still wants to play around with his sinful group. It's one thing to read the Bible and another thing to regard it as Truth, believe it and be obedient to what it says. Of course I'm not going to judge him too much because I've been a fan of Suju for many years and he doesn't act like his other members on their vlives or bring controversies like He3chul does. In fact, his only controversy I remember is him making the Pr1de people mad for his "hom0phobic beliefs"
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0_fY1dRXI-iKFz5PojK8BmpvyowNrDFH&si=WYT2EDX__Sg25ouH

https://sports.yahoo.com/super-juniors-choi-siwon-accused-210419608.html

Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran

View attachment 90811

View attachment 90814View attachment 90815View attachment 90816

View attachment 90821
View attachment 90819
View attachment 90820

View attachment 90822View attachment 90823

View attachment 90829

She's trying to make her h0llywood acting career. They love violence over there lol

e-Enoch

Superstar
Reminds me of S1won of Sup3r Juni0r. He's read the entire Bible on his Y0uTube channel in Korean with English subs yet he still wants to play around with his sinful group. It's one thing to read the Bible and another thing to regard it as Truth, believe it and be obedient to what it says. Of course I'm not going to judge him too much because I've been a fan of Suju for many years and he doesn't act like his other members on their vlives or bring controversies like He3chul does. In fact, his only controversy I remember is him making the Pr1de people mad for his "hom0phobic beliefs"
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0_fY1dRXI-iKFz5PojK8BmpvyowNrDFH&si=WYT2EDX__Sg25ouH

Siwon and Kyuhyun's Christian faith is sometimes "confusing..." Like how could they serve The Lord Jesus Christ and sing a song called "Devil" at the same time?

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Siwon and Kyuhyun's Christian faith is sometimes "confusing..." Like how could they serve The Lord Jesus Christ and sing a song called "Devil" at the same time?
It's because they, like many "Christians" today, worship the false Liberal post-modern Jesus. A "god" who is only loving and accepting and doesn't chastise his children is no god at all. Just an idol. Jesus warned many wouldn't heed sound doctrine but would make their own gods which are as corrupt as themselves. This is also talked about in Romans 1.
20230330_101543.jpg

OrinaCano

Established
View attachment 89759

He also wore a T-shirt with Kurt's face printed on it.

View attachment 89760

View attachment 89761

View attachment 89762

However, isn't it ironic that this post was specifically highlighted to focus all attention on the suicide aspect to cover up the truth soon after his leaked pictures?

It is hilarious that he himself mentioned that there is no direct connection between the two but still he tried to find a direct connection between the two to prove the suicide angle. While both of them did not commit suicide and they were not depressed and bipolar.
And he even pointed out that he wasn't the only one who wore a T-shirt with Kurt's face on it, lol.

I have recently saw these pictures and that post for the first time. I have followed every single detail related to his case just missed this one, lol.

Although to be honest, I was not at all surprised to see that post because in the beginning of the case, a lot was done in the same way to divert people's attention from the truth and focus on the suicide aspect, while it wasn't a suicide. Plus, the person who posted that post and desperately tried to find a connection even when there was no connection between the two is one of the biggest stooges of b-wood. So this is not a surprise.

But thankfully, none of their ploys came to fruition thanks to some fans, medical students and doctors, who came forward and spoke about his case, looked into his leaked pictures/video, analyzed the leaked pictures/video and put forth the facts. It was because of them that the attention of the people of the entire world went towards his case, people from all over the world fought together to get him justice, demanded a CBI investigation into his case and just because of that on 19 August 2020, his case went to the CBI. Even RBI media network brought out many facts related to the case and fought for his justice. They did a great job in his case. But unfortunately he could not get justice till date.

Although I had read those articles that deliberately dragged Kurt's incident with his incident and the connections in both cases and the "depression, bipolar and suicide" thing were highlighted deliberately. And I believe this "bipolar and depression" thing was adopted from Kurt's case because he used to wear those t-shirts. The actual truth of Kurt's case was never revealed, so repeating the same theory of suicide, depression and bipolar in his case was the easiest and safest way to hide the actual truth and divert people's attention from the murder aspect. Plus, the same theory of suicide and depression was used in Jonghyun's case as well. Whereas all three of them were not depressed and neither was Kurt, $ush had bipolar disorder. But thankfully, this trick didn't work at least in one case.

But isn't this a classic way of taking everyone's attention away from the murder aspect in any case and focusing on only one aspect that it is a "suicide", leaving no room for other options in any case despite the numerous flaws?

If there was any connection or common between the two, it was their love, passion, dedication and sincerity towards their work, art, music and writing. Both were extremely talented and amazing artists. Kurt wanted to leave Nirvana and he wanted to leave b-wood and both wanted to live a normal life. Both did not want to sell out for the industry. Both were projected as a depressed and bipolar person and the murder of both were staged as suicide. In both the cases, fake handwritten and typed suicide notes were made. Kurt was murdered by Courtney and she got away with it, just like his girlfriend was involved in his case and got away with it. Also, both the women are living a happy life even after ruining two lives. Both did not get justice. Kurt and his case are the most talked about, tragic and controversial cases in the history of entertainment industry.

And as far as those t-shirts are concerned, he loved Kurt's music and when he had to play the role of a rockstar in a movie in 2016, he took inspiration from the work of Kurt and Cohen to mold himself as a rockstar. But unfortunately, that movie could not be made. That's why he loved to wear those t-shirts.

He was an amazing, talented, extremely genius, happy-go-lucky, positive, loving, kind artist and human being. He was a gem of a person. Whatever happened with him he didn't deserve that at all. Even Kurt as well. I wish and pray that one day they both get justice, Jonghyun too.

By the way, have you followed his case?

Welcome to the forum Dear.

lilyofthevalleys

Established

Satan is about twisting things and causing confusion and chaos.

Clearly this man is on the side of Satan but he uses Christianity as his mask. He is from a elite family and he has been groomed from birth to be entertainer, politician or some big ranking so they can spread their evil.

But with so many people being God fearing they need to make it palatable. Many naive people see his true nature but brush it off and in their head go "Oh it doesn't mean anything. That man loves God at the end of the day"

e-Enoch

Superstar
V said he was inspired by Sh1nee. I am posting here because some people said BT5 were involved in J0nghyun's death. V named his dog Yeontan which means "coal briquettes" in Korean. He posted about this dog around the same time news about J0nghyun's death started to air on SK news channels.
How was Betees involved in Jonghyun's death? This is shocking...

2thest4rs

Established
View attachment 90548

Mârk in the enceetee¹²⁷ the lost boys series :

" So there's this bible verse that pretty much turned into my motto. It says (romans 9:17),
"I have raised you up for this very purpose that I might show you My power" .
My mom had that calling. That verse in particular in her dream. Out of all the verses in the bible. So the way I see destiny, sometimes I feel like destiny can also be seen as one of the works of God".
Guys I see this as a good thing... An idol is talking about God and the bible. He's saying he's thankful for how his mom raised him and talking about how God has impacted HIS life. I'm so glad he's still holding onto his beliefs and his family is a good foundation for him. His handlers and company could be holding him back from saying and learning more but at least he's still a believer. Please show grace to him and even those who have fallen away because they could come back.

Last edited:

OrinaCano

Established
V said he was inspired by Sh1nee. I am posting here because some people said BT5 were involved in J0nghyun's death. V named his dog Yeontan which means "coal briquettes" in Korean. He posted about this dog around the same time news about J0nghyun's death started to air on SK news channels.
I too believe that BTS is involved in his case somewhere and they already knew that (especially V) what was going to happen with Jonghyun and for what reason. But what headlines would be made in the media regarding his case, they knew that as well. Because suddenly posting that tweet on the same day and introducing his dog to the world and naming the dog "Yeontan" which means coal briquette. That too just 4 hours before the news came in the media, which doesn't sound like a "coincidence" and a "normal" thing at all.

In fact, V had that dog since December 4, 2017 but he felt the need to officially tell the world about his dog on the same day, whom he named coal briquette why? Moreover, nobody names their dog after something that is used for cooking and heating systems like that which is questionable. And even if he had named his dog Yeontan prior to that incident, so what was the significance of December 18 that he suddenly felt the need to announce to the world that he had a dog named coal briquette (just 4 hours before the incident), while he had that dog since December 4th? So isn't this suspicious? Anyway.

I found V's sudden mention of SHINee quite interesting. Because V has been in the entertainment industry for a long time, but V has never mentioned this before, so suddenly what was the need to do so? That too when the views of his previous solo release song are not more than 54 million and neither the song has got much trophy like JK's song. So is he trying to attract SHINee's fans or trying to get sympathy votes/support from them so that he can get more views and trophies for his solo songs? Just like SHINee's members, lol. Also, SHINee's fans are damn happy with V's mention of SHINee. So?

By the way, this is just my observation.

inbound5645151012521456996.jpg

inbound1527756278463891482.jpg

Last edited: