Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
I translated the post that was originally posted on wèïb0 and it confirms that he may have gave her up.
Remember I said that 86 is the s@cr!f!cè number. She died at age 86! So sad.
Bl00d s@cr!f!c3 = 86 in gèm@tr!a.

IMG_4482.jpeg
It’s also weird that he posted the age too. Because I wouldn’t think to post that first.

this is so creepy. I also don’t know if there are more coming up or just a coincidence. It’s strange but we knew something was up. Too much dem0n!c energy.

achsahcaleb_

Rookie
View attachment 91227
if it’s true, a lot of times they have the person be busy working it out of the way while the h!t takes place.
I translated the post that was originally posted on wèïb0 and it confirms that he may have gave her up.
Remember I said that 86 is the s@cr!f!cè number. She died at age 86! So sad.
Bl00d s@cr!f!c3 = 86 in gèm@tr!a.

View attachment 91228
It’s also weird that he posted the age too. Because I wouldn’t think to post that first.

this is so creepy. I also don’t know if there are more coming up or just a coincidence. It’s strange but we knew something was up. Too much dem0n!c energy.
:oops: they're becoming more and more o_O idk much abt xïọjụn bt i remember mâkeaẅish mv and the amount of hexes done by him in that.. that was 1 creepiest sorcëry looking mv
Now he ll gain sympathy from fans bcz he attends the concert despite the situation and ppl ll bash the company blah blah for being insensitive, exploiting the artists emotions and health.. but it's becoming more n more suspicious that the "ŜM sucks bt their artists r great" tag is clouted to deceive the fans to gain sympathy attention... i bet ppl ll focus more on him in this upcoming concert

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
:oops: they're becoming more and more o_O idk much abt xïọjụn bt i remember mâkeaẅish mv and the amount of hexes done by him in that.. that was 1 creepiest sorcëry looking mv
Now he ll gain sympathy from fans bcz he attends the concert despite the situation and ppl ll bash the company blah blah for being insensitive, exploiting the artists emotions and health.. but it's becoming more n more suspicious that the "ŜM sucks bt their artists r great" tag is clouted to deceive the fans to gain sympathy attention... i bet ppl ll focus more on him in this upcoming concert
Yeah, most likely. It will bring focus on him for sure.

ghramos

Established
I think because money and fame don't buy happiness
I believe integrity is compromise to a point of no return. imo

I remember watching an episode of reality show with good vibrations actor, admitting to his bro if only he knew what he did for fame.

minnie82

Superstar
I believe integrity is compromise to a point of no return. imo

I remember watching an episode of reality show with good vibrations actor, admitting to his bro if only he knew what he did for fame.
Who's the actor ?yes some people can do anything for fame

Vmort

Star
I am MK ULTRA survivor! I need help! IHivites in Russia blocked payment abroad! I need to buy this book for my survival but I can't do it myself.
Do you know someone who can buy that book for me? Of you do please tell.

You can send me as gift or I can pay once for you or I can send you money by parts. You can contact me in PM.
Bloodlines of the Illuminati

Last edited:

Jesus loves you

Established
I just googled and Mở Kai Yin’s dad is a pastor, meaning he is a Christian. Accidents like this wouldn’t leave anyone alive. He would’ve died on the spot with that humongous screen falling on him vertically; could’ve sliced him in half one commenter even said from another video up close .
I think someone wanted someone to die, but Jesus intervened.

I remembered when Erica Mukisa (you can read a post on her that I’ve created on VC forum if you haven’t done so), a former sorcerer turned-Christ, said she tried to cast spell and cause car accidents for people to die because the devil needed blood. People didn’t die, but they weren’t seriously injured.

I couldn’t find the name of the second personwho got injured.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
What???!! This is crazy and unheard of. How can this happen?
i think it’s a sacrifice, not an accident.
But since one member was ok and the other was deeply traumatized, are both Christians?
Because both could’ve died on the scene.
Yes it was like a ritual..

minnie82

Superstar
After School :

one member wears the famous Mickey Mouse ears, it was linked to mind control:

1694865026576.png

title of the album Red and one member showing the all seeing eye:

1694865117896.png

1694865357520.png

1694865414395.png

Jesus loves you

Established
i shared this story awhile back and no one cared
I think majority of the time when someone link a video, people don’t click on it and watch. I’m one of them.
I was actually wasn’t going to watch the video and just avoid it, but I was curiouswhat it was about.
The ones who commented are the ones who watched it. The rest of the people didn’t watch it.