Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

shaw0ls used to say t@emin was poor and didn't had money to buy a cellphone and stuff like that before he was an idol right? well this house in the back don't look like a house of a poor family for me especially for a 90s kid. everything surrouding his childhood and family is misterious and full of lies. another weird thing is his catholic name and his korean name have all the same numbers in gematria, it's like everything was planned somehow.
remember also that t@emin is descendant of a noble clan just like ch@eyeon,ch@eryeong and sunny ($N$D) those 3 girls are from wealth families, sunny is lee s00 m@n's niece too so what make we believe t@emin isn't from a wealth family as well? this may be not something serious to many of you but for me it is because it's one more lie I discover about sh1nee members.

Thank you for this info. He's definitely not poor. I grew up without a lot, and we couldn't afford a Nintendo 64 or a Famicom. That's what's behind him on the entertainment stand. He was dressed like a working class kid, but it doesn't make sense to wear the best clothes for an audition. Taem1n used to wear the same kind of clothes during practices until he went solo and wanted to show his fans something better. Everyone says that he's like a prince, with impeccable manners and carries himself like a wealthy person.

Tae of btees is the same too. On the one hand, he was teased because he didn't have the same coat as his classmates. There's rumors that his father bought him an expensive watch, and his father's wife worked at a bank and his dad had a store. I say his father's wife because the she looks very young and I heard that she's his stepmom. I don't know if that's his birth mom, but it doesn't matter if she's been a mother to him. Kpop has a lot of idols with parents that only pop up when there's money or if they pass.

achsahcaleb_

Rookie
This is incredible, how people think is a joke joining a cult. This happen in a lot of concerts and they do not take a second to think about that shit....

Similar one i saw in youtube shorts ... Jàckṣön Ẅañg.. it's true that he has sold himself out but to blatantly perform ritùals with black cloaks and stuff like the west is becoming normal.. and ppl laughing it off in comments is the scariest part.. ig ignorance of these ppl is what boosting these so called iḍols to go to the extremes..

Lolylol

Established
5M is for rich kids. No one in $M or Sh1nee was poor predebut except for maybe Jj0ng. $M's tuition fees is very high and 0new was a student at $M academy so he can't be poor. K3y stayed in America for some time before debut so he wasn't poor either. Everything about the members being poor is misinformation spread by Sh@wols because every fandom wants their faves to have a rags to riches story.
T@emin is the only member with "poor background" rumors in sh1nee and other sh1n33 members at least didn't benefit from the "I was poor" narrative like t@aemin did. he was the one saying he bought a house for his parents in interviews as if his parents didn't have a great house in the first place like in the picture I shared. if sh@wols made up more rumors about him being poor it was his fault.

"taemin's family is said to be the least well-off amongst the members. as a trainee he did not own a MP3 player and had walked around wearing a set of headphones that was just tucked into his pocket and not attached to anything. when he was found out, he simply said that he just wanted to avoid having girls come up to him for a chat. the current ipod(it looks like an ipod but it may just be MP3 of some unknown brand) that he owns was a gift given by a noona fan on one of their earliest fansign event. there were rumours about his father being a history teacher in middle school but it was never proven true. the bags special on channel v shows taemin's bag as being the most simple amongst the members. there was nothing especially pricey in the bag which itself is a gift from the fans too. taemin's modest personality also suggests that he came from a humble background."

he made himself look poor for the fans make the "self made" narrative and I wouldn't be surprised if he was a great singer since the beginning and used to pretend he wasn't. if it's so easy to practice and become a great vocalist then why idols that don't sing well don't the same thing that he did? with all this I just want to say that we can't trust in idols personalities it is all fake. not only taemin but other sh1nee members as well, even j0nghyuns death: I don't believe he's dead at all. he's a death faker.

This group was one of the biggest deceptions in my life I hate the fact I was their fan one day

Miu's Yukhoe

Rookie
lsf yunj1n’s family member died. they just had a comeback and its called “unf0rgiven”. the concept videos for the song were very occult themed. coincidence? sacrifice? we’ll see if they get an even bigger hit song after this era
I thought the same thing when K3pl3r Young3un's dad died and she took time off to "mourn his loss" and then they became one of the top selling groups after she came back to the group.