Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
He is the scapegoat here.Not going into whether he committed the crimes or not.
But,the fact that he alone getting arrested when so many so many people are involved is just a punch in the gut.
Especially the victims involved and it kind of sends the message that however much of a scandal happens,the real criminals will always get away,effectively terrorising the victims into silence.
Ja jeon's suicide investigation is also getting closed.
I think these people intentionally associate with these celebrities so that when push comes to shove,they can throw the celebs under the bus and divert the attention from the real culprits.And the greed of celebs make them too blind to see the truth until it all comes down falling.Or maybe they see it but just enjoy the ride till it lasts.
Just sad.:(
i wonder about everything . :rolleyes:I still suspect what happened to Jjong too. seems higher ups protect themselves by getting rid of people..:mad:

presenttense

Established
Just like with idols in the west, A lot of these kpop idols have elite/Illuminati blood in them from royal families or rich affluent families that are all satanic, Almost every big three idol being rich or have royal roots can't just be a coincidence, I mean there's even articles confirming idols royal connections!
-All of blackpink
- Half of exo
- 5 members of twice
- half of girls generation
- W3ndy from red velvet
- All of 2ne1 except minzy
etc.

also fyi guys, a good indication sometimes on how to tell if a family is satanic besides being super rich or royal is to look at the size of the family in numbers. the smaller the number of people with a certain last name the more likely satanic. For example one of the evil men involved in pizz@gate has a last name that only 100 other people in the world share (J@mes alef@ntis) An example in Kpop is S@n@'s last name belonging to only 200 people.

Last edited:

scha

Established
i've been following this forum since i have an instinct that everything seems doesnt right when it comes to jonghyun 'suicide'. IMO Shine3 must be have signed a contract that offer them fame and money. Since there were kids back days, that's the priority tho. Probably once they signed just then their handler told them that after 10 years one of them will die in term to exchange with this fame they will got. So basically, thats why they seems to know that one day one of them will be dead (thus jjong have said it with an innocent mind on backstage interview on 2013/2014 as per claim by one of this forumer - i can't find the video tho). They're just a kid.

But once they getting older, only then they know the 'blood' signed contract is true. And really one of them is going to be die for real. And probably cuz of that, Jonghyun is being depressed thinking the possibility.

I've been listening his songs at 2 different stage. 1st, when i just knew that he died of 'suicide' - like everyone else it just sounds like someone who depressed of normal living issues. 2nd time, when i just feel something fishy with his death and try to relink it with illuminati. some of it really sounds like he wants to escape from the handler and the devil (that he might be signed blood contract) tho.

after all, i just think his group must have done something wrong to start as a singer (those illuminati thing). and this is just a fate that they can't run anymore. by hook or by crook, someone gotta die.

i try to be positive that they joined this evil thing unintentionally. but sadly, there's alot of pix of him showing one eyes. in She is MV you can see that when he's blinking his eyes is not opening at the same time. it just equal to showing ONE EYE as we know the element of illuminati.

And again, someone from here also have said about "twitch eye" well he got one.. in She Is MV again...

cats.jpg

scha

Established
you also can see that his debut face is differ to the latest one (on 2nd album phase). he looked so thin and languish. he's not doing any other surgery other than his nose as i know. just... i can see from his eyes that 'the devil' is eating his soul from the inside.

Truthrevealer01

Established
onew .minho and taemin behavior at Jjongs funeral is evil and appalling and how minho treated Jjongs noona smiling while she brokedown..so i wanted to use my powers to kill minho but instead it killed 100%'s minwoo
Listenn...if thats true you a witch(you can kill or harm with voodoo or other technigues)..and that is wrooong and has nothing to do with this forum
Im sad about jjong too all my favourite sigers killed themselves and i used to feel like i was at fault.But i just liked them cause i see them as reletable people who had depression like i did.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
south koreans are weird a young man has a mysterious demise and no post mortem is done they just assume
he harmed himself based off some shady letter and text anyone couldve made..also chris cornell
left no note but it was rulled suicde and there was blood splatter and broken ribs on chris
you know they should of gone back to his phone provider to see his last messages, or searches on the web but they ddnt. Funny that when you think of the Seungri case they managed to find everything....

you know they should of gone back to his phone provider to see his last messages, or searches on the web but they ddnt. Funny that when you think of the Seungri case they managed to find everything....
exactly, they have alleged to found everything about Seungri from years ago, though there is some suspicious signs from that reporter Kang that she has edited the chat, but no body care any way, and with Jonghyun, they just couldn't care to investigate his death and check his phone, and so fast saying suicide lol...their tricks are funny to me, because they don't deceive me, but unfortunately, most people fall easily for these lies

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
exactly, they have alleged to found everything about Seungri from years ago, though there is some suspicious signs from that reporter Kang that she has edited the chat, but no body care any way, and with Jonghyun, they just couldn't care to investigate his death and check his phone, and so fast saying suicide lol...their tricks are funny to me, because they don't deceive me, but unfortunately, most people fall easily for these lies

Exactly !

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Wow,I just realised that the frame around j0nghyun's base logo spell BASE.....it is cool,I think.:)
Might I add something I've noticed about t@emin's logo and j0nghyun's?
J0nghyun's was a square one,which is variously representative of saturn and earth.
While,t@emin's logo is a rhomboid which is a fusion of two triangles,symbolising the fusion of masculintiy and feminity and representing androgyny.Just my two cents.
wow didnt know that about jjongs logo. Just wondered why they are using it for T.

Lee Soyoung

Does anyone have some videos or pictures that show triangles or the all seeing eye or anything connected to the illuminati...

I have been trying to find some pictures or videos but there aren't many sites to find from...

Thank you~

Shuna

Star
While looking for an EXO video for my articles, I fell back on Chanyeol's Teaser for the clip What is Love and I reviewed this text:
What do you think?:
Sans titre-1.jpg
I give the text by what we do not see too much at the end, and for a quick translation with Google Traduction:
Wrong to create the evil minds of people around
the world backfired
akdeulyi tamkareyo legend has gathered
Three of Life meridional slightly evil.
The time is reversed.
The space is illegal.
12 Duchess of power is divised in hall to create two suns
Legends of the same place but you can not meet
each other in regards anmutneunda space.
Dalice to hurt the world by correctly combining the power of
12 is the perfect one doeneunnal.
Will open a new world.
12 Duchess of power is divised in hall to create two suns
Legends of the same place but you can not meet
each other in regards anmutneunda space.​

Last edited:

iyahpeace

hey im new to the forum but im glad that others see what I see too. I wanted to point out how BTS stands for bulletproof boy scouts and recently I wantched a documentary about how boy scouts are often sexually abused. It blew my mind how I just pieced together how strange it is for grown men to have the name boy scouts, and how they constantly act like children.

Shuna

Star
hey im new to the forum but im glad that others see what I see too. I wanted to point out how BTS stands for bulletproof boy scouts and recently I wantched a documentary about how boy scouts are often sexually abused. It blew my mind how I just pieced together how strange it is for grown men to have the name boy scouts, and how they constantly act like children.
Welcome, and go see the subject of BTS, they are just debating it:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-991#post-206004

Mr.Fishnet

Established
If its only about eyes and triangles,you can check the symbolic pics of the month links on vc home page.There will be such pics from all over the world.
https://vigilantcitizen.com/category/pics-of-the-month/
If you want only those related to kp0p,then I'm afraid you have to search over this thread and bt5 related pages where many people posted the artists' photoshoots and videos depicting triangles,one eyes,pyramids and other occult symbols along with explanation.

If you don't mind,might I ask if you are planning to make a video about it or something?:)
images (4).jpeg do you mean something like this??Illuminati-sign-collection.jpgLUMI.jpg

Lee Soyoung

If its only about eyes and triangles,you can check the symbolic pics of the month links on vc home page.There will be such pics from all over the world.
If you want only those related to kp0p,then I'm afraid you have to search over this thread and bt5 related pages where many people posted the artists' photoshoots and videos depicting triangles,one eyes,pyramids and other occult symbols along with explanation.

If you don't mind,might I ask if you are planning to make a video about it or something?:)

yes I am going to make a video about exposing kpop idols and the kpop industry..

I will expose them in other social medias as Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and others..

↓here's a link to my pinterest board↓
https://pin.it/f4zss3ffktmw7n

I'm going to add more pictures and videos in it..