Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Witchcraft everywhere, one of the girl plays a male role, at the end they are going up the stairs towards "the tree of knowledge"(?), moon worshipping
I just watched the mv and it's blatantly satanic. They don't even bother hiding it anymore but people are becoming more and more blind i guess. I would love to make a theory on this but sadly I'm not really good at that. If someone here on the thread would like to do it, it would be great (and really helpful).

Shuna

Star
Speaking of the eye of Horus, Michelangelo's famous drawing of The Sistine Chapel, you will notice that the fabric behind god resembles a brain:
93645045_o.jpg

The eye d'Horus:
1536238318539.png

Looking closer at the logo and especially the labyrinth glued perfect with the Horus and the brain:
1536240266353.png
The logo of Kai is a lock:
1536240803652.png
To manipulate someone easily, his psychic barrier must be broken. One of Kai's logos represents the square of the EXO logo with a lock, to open it, you need a key.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Very interesting clip of SUNMI - Siren:

You will notice the decorations very much like those of BTS. As I understand it, BTS is the link between the clips.

The satanist baptism unfolds in the bathtub, like possession:
SUNMI - Siren:
View attachment 15386
BTS - Run:
View attachment 15387

SUNMI - Siren:
View attachment 15388

BTS - Wings #7 Awake:
View attachment 15390

Sumni - Siren:
View attachment 15391
BTS - DNA:
View attachment 15392

Sunmi - Siren:
View attachment 15393
BTS - Spring Day:
View attachment 15397
View attachment 15398
EXO - Ko Ko Bop:
View attachment 15399
SHINee - I Want You:
Sans titre-1.jpg
The pineal gland is composed of water.

do you guys ever get tired of seeing the same symbolism over and over again? oh no, the question is: do you have to? i get tired even just seeing the symbolic pics of the month so i naturally stopped. now we all know that 95% of kpop is satanic, is it necessary to talk about the same artist over and over again? lets say for example, exo, we know theyre deep in the occult, does that mean that everytime they release a new mv you guys have to watch it and talk about it? doesnt it cause you a headache? serious question here
Yeah that's an excellent point I 100% agree and same here its tiring But lets say someone is browsing (like I did months ago) and stumbled across this thread it would a hustle to read all of it ,its huge you can't keep opening tabs and read each because one topic takes at least 5 pages so repeating it will make it easier for new visitors
Sometimes I get too curious to know and witness the real stuff but that would put me in trouble
I would like to go to korea and do a little investigation about ent companies
All we can do now is keep exposing the satanists and Zionists

Lifeare

Rookie
do you guys ever get tired of seeing the same symbolism over and over again? oh no, the question is: do you have to? i get tired even just seeing the symbolic pics of the month so i naturally stopped. now we all know that 95% of kpop is satanic, is it necessary to talk about the same artist over and over again? lets say for example, exo, we know theyre deep in the occult, does that mean that everytime they release a new mv you guys have to watch it and talk about it? doesnt it cause you a headache? serious question here
I really appreciate the silence here. This thread had never been that much of a trouble as far as i can remember

Though if i could give you an advice or two, you guys should stop keeping up with the latest updates. Stop giving all these kpop artists attention

1. Only talk about the symbolism and updates you found when you were still a fan

2. Only point out something when you encounter them by accident like on the street. This is a slim chance knowing most of you guys dont live in korea

Ofc it wont be that easy right? It will be easier for you guys bcs you have none of that mentality of an army of bts to start with

Dont feed the evil with your energy and your time

Once you know that this artist (exo for example) is involved in the occult elite. It is to be expected from them that their next projects will be surrounded wih symbolism and its no use to burden your mind with such stuff
There is no way to PM you so I'll just leave it here.

First of all, I would like to say thank you for taking your time and having courage to say these.

I've made an effort this week to leave all kinds of entertainment for good and your posts are a nice way for me to end reading this thread. I will be concentrating on my relationship with God and strengthening my faith.

I see that you're being accused as a troll but I see you differently, your words are needed to be said so that people would ponder on them and act accordingly to what's good for them. I understand your intentions and I just want to root for you. Fighting!

---
To everyone who reads his/her posts, try to think about it. For me, it makes sense.

If a person like me was able to quit, you guys can too. I'll pray for all of you.

God bless everyone and good bye.

@Frozenrose

Thank you once again. This thread helped me a lot, it kick-started my path towards coming back and seeking our Creator.

Frozenrose

Veteran
There is no way to PM you so I'll just leave it here.

First of all, I would like to say thank you for taking your time and having courage to say these.

I've made an effort this week to leave all kinds of entertainment for good and your posts are a nice way for me to end reading this thread. I will be concentrating on my relationship with God and strengthening my faith.

I see that you're being accused as a troll but I see you differently, your words are needed to be said so that people would ponder on them and act accordingly to what's good for them. I understand your intentions and I just want to root for you. Fighting!

---
To everyone who reads his/her posts, try to think about it. For me, it makes sense.

If a person like me was able to quit, you guys can too. I'll pray for all of you.

God bless everyone and good bye.

@Frozenrose

Thank you once again. This thread helped me a lot, it kick-started my path towards coming back and seeking our Creator.
I'm glad that it has helped you as it did with me! I thank God for changing me and make me realise that all I need is Him and nothing else.
Stay close to Christ and I'm sure everything will be fine! :)

I do appreciate you taking your time to reply me. I'm aware that I don't strike anyone as a sane person, but I have my own reasons like we all do. This is why I have more respect for people coming from this thread than the other one, the people here read what I say and not just concerned about who I am. I never contributed anything on this forum, but is it really the case? Is it important?

Not even once I tried to deny the accuracy of the analyses here, because most of them are true. The first step is to admit the truth, the second is to embrace it. However, you can't invest your time in the darkness and the light at the same time. You can't mix goodness and evil together, it will become duality. Duality is Satan's weapon to deceive us, mortal humans.

I wish you all the best on your journey, @Lifeare :)
Your comments come right on time for me. God has been leading to completely stop polluting my soul. I knew I should have done before I made my last 2-3 posts here. It really isn't worthy at all to keep spending time on updates or more analyses once we see the whole picture.
I really like your comparison of this to a garbage can. Once we realise something is satanic, there's no need to dig deeper and deeper - it's an endless hole of lies and confusion. All this time is wasted on the evil and not on God. Those energy and time do go on evil instead to God, our Creator.

lee_

Established
Ah, so I think it's time for me to say goodbye as well. You know, I was in the middle of writing another analysis when I suddenly felt tired of doing it and I decided to just scrap all of it. I'm mostly inspired by the thought-provoking discussion we had in this thread about a week ago and the other posters who had left this forum. Thank you @Frozenrose for initiating this small community we have, I think it's time for some of us to move on. I'm grateful to have known so many like-minded people here, this is like a milestone for me. Like every other great milestone, I believe this path will lead us to a better place and a better state of mind.

Before I leave, I have some confessions to make. Although a bit embarrassing, this could be a lesson for anyone trying to debunk or analyze Kpop products like I used to do:

I never watched RV's MVs or even knew each of their name before coming here and writing down some analyses (this is the same for other groups that come after 2013)
I'd left the Kpop scene a few years back. I was almost entirely unexposed to the whole thing except for some stuffs that I accidentally encounter. I'm aware about the evilness in Kpop but I was never bothered to do anything about it, or to react. I've always been a passive reader of conspiracy web sites. The whole analyzing thing started changing me though, I felt like I needed to know about some things that are not beneficial for me; the things I should have avoided instead knowing all the dangers that lurk there. I started keeping up with the latest news of RV and other groups just so I could include them in my analysis.​
Writing analyses stole most of my free time
Like trying to solve a great mystery in a detective story, I think I became heavily invested in what I did. Sometimes I lost sleep over writing a piece of analysis.​
I rarely spent time learning about my religion
yet I kept talking about how we all should keep our faith in God alive.​
The songs I analyzed started messing with my head
and they're not even good... lol. In order to analyze, there's a pattern you need to follow, and repetition is one of the steps there. Remember when I used to tell you to watch the videos in mute? I didn't do it myself! Well, sometimes I did, but most of the time... I didn't. I used to believe that I had to listen in order to understand the underlying messages behind the songs, not a wise idea. What it caused me... oh well, the songs I disliked started sounding catchy the more I listened to it. I didn't go to the extent of adding them to my personal playlist, but I kinda enjoyed "accidentally" being exposed to the songs at some occasions.​
I started getting familiar feelings
like when I was still in my teenage years, still heavily exposed to the entertainment products. It's like I was back to being a fan of some Kpop artists due to the research I did to support my analyses.​
That's all I wanted to say. I really don't recommend anyone to try doing what I did. I think we have gathered more than enough evidences already, thanks to all the contributors here.

For upcoming users or guests coming here, treat this thread as a milestone, a process, not the destination. It will help you a lot to overcome your attachment to Kpop, realizing that you're not supposed to stay exposed to this bitter truth for too long. Never take the analyses done here on personal levels, if you have no idea about the groups listed here, don't do a research. Don't take things personally, it won't harm you when it never gets on personal levels.

Once again, thank you for each and every member on this thread. It was nice meeting you, now I must take my leave.

cinnamonrolls

Ah, so I think it's time for me to say goodbye as well. You know, I was in the middle of writing another analysis when I suddenly felt tired of doing it and I decided to just scrap all of it. I'm mostly inspired by the thought-provoking discussion we had in this thread about a week ago and the other posters who had left this forum. Thank you @Frozenrose for initiating this small community we have, I think it's time for some of us to move on. I'm grateful to have known so many like-minded people here, this is like a milestone for me. Like every other great milestone, I believe this path will lead us to a better place and a better state of mind.

Before I leave, I have some confessions to make. Although a bit embarrassing, this could be a lesson for anyone trying to debunk or analyze Kpop products like I used to do:

I never watched RV's MVs or even knew each of their name before coming here and writing down some analyses (this is the same for other groups that come after 2013)

I'd left the Kpop scene a few years back. I was almost entirely unexposed to the whole thing except for some stuffs that I accidentally encounter. I'm aware about the evilness in Kpop but I was never bothered to do anything about it, or to react. I've always been a passive reader of conspiracy web sites. The whole analyzing thing started changing me though, I felt like I needed to know about some things that are not beneficial for me; the things I should have avoided instead knowing all the dangers that lurk there. I started keeping up with the latest news of RV and other groups just so I could include them in my analysis.​

Like trying to solve a great mystery in a detective story, I think I became heavily invested in what I did. Sometimes I lost sleep over writing a piece of analysis.​

and they're not even good... lol. In order to analyze, there's a pattern you need to follow, and repetition is one of the steps there. Remember when I used to tell you to watch the videos in mute? I didn't do it myself! Well, sometimes I did, but most of the time... I didn't. I used to believe that I had to listen in order to understand the underlying messages behind the songs, not a wise idea. What it caused me... oh well, the songs I disliked started sounding catchy the more I listened to it. I didn't go to the extent of adding them to my personal playlist, but I kinda enjoyed "accidentally" being exposed to the songs at some occasions.​

like when I was still in my teenage years, still heavily exposed to the entertainment products. It's like I was back to being a fan of some Kpop artists due to the research I did to support my analyses.​

That's all I wanted to say. I really don't recommend anyone to try doing what I did. I think we have gathered more than enough evidences already, thanks to all the contributors here.

For upcoming users or guests coming here, treat this thread as a milestone, a process, not the destination. It will help you a lot to overcome your attachment to Kpop, realizing that you're not supposed to stay exposed to this bitter truth for too long. Never take the analyses done here on personal levels, if you have no idea about the groups listed here, don't do a research. Don't take things personally, it won't harm you when it never gets on personal levels.

Once again, thank you for each and every member on this thread. It was nice meeting you, now I must take my leave.

Thank you to you too and for your time. It’s not easy to gather every information into one and not to mention the distraction you were talking. I wish you luck!

Nobody

Thankyou for all your hardwork Lee. You are too kindhearted to make all of the research but you do need time for yourself, to get some rest and build your relationship with God. Wish you all the best.

mochii

Established

but i like to read analyses... haha how would i know what they really are if we all just accused by telling, they are like this and that. i am silently reading, during my free time too haha

Shuna

Star
Excellente vidéo en Français sur la glande pinéale/Excellent video in French on the pineal gland:

Quiencontrami

Hello, you think you sacrifice to BTS J.i.n?, you know, in all the MV appears sad and distant, the lyrics of the song "awake", "even if I die it's you" even something as espellent as when in the isacc 2017 made a "joke" of his sacrifice or in the fanmeeting of Japan this year 2018, tell us the idea of death in our unconscious so that we accept it slowly, was the club of the 27 part? and JH was the prelude and I have a doubt if the song "even if I die it's you" is dedicated to J.i.n or the grandmothers of J.i.n and T.a.e.h.y.u.n.g besides them they are Capricorn and did a "ritual" in the MAMA of 2016. songs spring day and let go sound like goodbye to J.i.n.

jinsa2.jpg
jinsa.jpg

Last edited:

Cherry14

Established
Hi guys ummm what do think when a member of a group goes to a chinese program and in that chinese program he wears a t-shirt that says something like "stay possessed"??? I'm asking because you know like almost all the time they don't get to choose their clothes and like this member has never wore any suspicious clothes
It's this one:Screenshot_20180910-072018.png

Hello, you think you sacrifice to BTS J.i.n?, you know, in all the MV appears sad and distant, the lyrics of the song "awake", "even if I die it's you" even something as espellent as when in the isacc 2017 made a "joke" of his sacrifice or in the fanmeeting of Japan this year 2018, tell us the idea of death in our unconscious so that we accept it slowly, was the club of the 27 part? and JH was the prelude and I have a doubt if the song "even if I die it's you" is dedicated to J.i.n or the grandmothers of J.i.n and T.a.e.h.y.u.n.g besides them they are Capricorn and did a "ritual" in the MAMA of 2016. songs spring day and let go sound like goodbye to J.i.n.

View attachment 15534
View attachment 15535
definitely not an accident or some kind of joke .You know the saying "bite the bullet", people will choose bite the unpleasant truth when it hits them in a short amount of time all rumors and suspicions will die down if the "sacrifice" happens just like it did with JH

Hi guys ummm what do think when a member of a group goes to a chinese program and in that chinese program he wears a t-shirt that says something like "stay possessed"??? I'm asking because you know like almost all the time they don't get to choose their clothes and like this member has never wore any suspicious clothes
It's this one:View attachment 15542
When demons possess someone its not an easy thing ,its very complicated done after some black magic ,witchcraft rituals from what I know the human and the demon need a link between their souls so in this case they might use this kind of wardrobe and the words carry more than they seem like

like when I was still in my teenage years, still heavily exposed to the entertainment products. It's like I was back to being a fan of some Kpop artists due to the research I did to support my analyse​

Thank you so much for the contribution ,I stopped staning all kpop groups I was crazy about after I found out about the truth
Still checking out $N$D tho from time to time