Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
Lmao, the shade is real! I wouldn’t even consider any member of B_T_S a vocalist / rapper. Their skills are just so lacking and incomplete. In my eyes, they’re simply great dancers / composers / writers who work hard.

It’s obvious that people only stan them because of their “ visuals “. Although they all look plain to me whoops :cool:

They also tend to “ fight for the youth “ and “ fight against homophobia “. I’ve analysed their lyrics and actions and it does seem like they have some intentions within this category.

Either they’re good or bad, may Lord know it. But I think B_T_S are only trying to portray a “ pure “ image so people won’t accuse of them evilness.

Quite ironic right? The occultic symbolism and messages are everywhere with them! Their logo, teaser photos, photoshoots, MVs, concepts, ... People are so asleep that they don’t even know what they’re looking at.

I find it sad honestly, not only for mankind but also for B_T_S and their fandom.
We probably sound like haters but I really don't see the special factor in them. They just work hard as you said. The dancing can be achieved through long hours of practice but with singing this isn't enough. When I try to listen to them I don't feel the 'sincere' side of them that they enjoy doing what they do. I feel from them only tryhardness and hunger for fame. The lyrics put me off. And their fans only worsen the situation.

I've been reading the BT$ discussion thread and they have accumulated a lot of information. Their relation with the occult and satanic runs way deeper than what I've imagined. Those fans know they aren't pure but the NWO values are sacred to them, that's why they support them so mcuh. The NWO is actually what they want and why they protect their kpop 'gods'.

Jes

Established
Either they're showing us that she's manufactured, fake and made-up just like a doll. Or she has fully lost her individuality and has become a puppet.

There's another female artist named Santigold who has a similar cover art; in an interview she stated "Music artists are often products and trapped into the industry, they get a specific price and anyone can buy them if they want to"

One of her songs ' Big Boss Big Time Business ' also speaks more about this topic.

View attachment 11086

Album: 99 Cents
Artist: Santigold
Relase date: February 26th, 2016
I don't know her but the cover was very clear to me. Aigoo!

Since I've been thinking why so many mvs include cakes.Here's an article(warning: it start with a little shocking/gross info): https://www.patreon.com/posts/let-them-eat-of-6706449
Some parts of the article:

Quote from my friendChristopher Lord from Truthiracy: House of Wisdom
"Our Birthday Sacrifice Ritual! Our birthday is actually a celebration of one annual cycle of earth around the sun. Therefore we must go through the ancient rituals of old! We perform a mini ritual of the story of Jesus, or of nature, the anthropomorphic character of nature. The CAKE represents the GRAINS of the annual harvest year of the sun (son). The bun in the oven is the ritual of the baby within the pregnant mother! The baby (cake) is then CUT and DIVIDED and then consumed by all who are at the PARTY! This is why Jesus said to EAT his FLESH and drink his BLOOD!
A Party means the PARTing of A PART, the NEW part to come, that parts, separates or decapitates the OLD year (PARTy)! This is why we light up the candles (burnt offering) and make a wish as we burn the Pillars of LIGHTS that represent the pillars of the Sun and Moon! This is WHY on 911 (711), we watched the Birthday Candles of the Twin Pillars BURNING (WTC)! That's RIGHT, I am the one who discovered that on SEPTEMBER 11th in 1609 is when Manhattan was discovered! Anyway, this is why we have a CLOWN character who is the JACK, the Jester or simply Jesus, the first and the last! This is why we have BALLOONS which represent the sperm! This is why CLOWNS have Balloons and RINGS which are circles or cycles of the annual year!"

Pizza:
So the PIZZA as the symbol of the Pizzagate scandal is LITERALLY THE FLAT CAKE, A PIE, WHICH IS PARTED or SLICED AND DICED and CUT INTO PIECES (just like the houses of the Zodiac wheel) TO BE EATEN AT KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTIES AS AN ANCIENT SYMBOLIC EFFIGY OF THE PLACENTA OR THE BABY WHOSE SPIRIT IS COOKED IN THE OVEN, both metaphorically when she cooks it in her oven during gestation in the womb and the pizza is the placenta "flat cake", just as the ancients would COOK THEIR CHILDREN in the OVEN or BELLy of BEL/ EL/ Saturn and Moloch as holocaust "burnt offerings," which is why the Jews were also cooked in the oven in WW2. The holocaust comes from WAYYYY back in ancient religious rites. So now you know FULLY why they BAKE THE BABY INTO CAKES!
The Pizza one had me rolling for some reason XD but really?! Pizza! okey just remember that acts are judged by what we meant to accomplish through them so just becuz u eat it that means u r sinning (I don't like pizza lol but I am saying this since a lot of people will be triggered)

I really wanna share something with you guys
So since I was a stupid trendy kpop follower ,I was really addicted to the extreme and since My fam and the environment I live in is found creepy af by a lot of people (long intro ik)
My experience of bad kpop influences is feeling in the middle of the night something literally pulling my spiritual energy out of me I can't move at all during that time the creepy thing is that I know who/what does that to me since I have experience this activities since I was a kid like fighting against them (I never told anyone this before becuz duh who will believe me!) .All of this after binge watching kpop for days non-stop! I still dream of my biases from time to time (gross lust filled dreams I am ashamed)
Yeah sorry for this this long rant

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
I really wanna share something with you guys
My experience of bad kpop influences is feeling in the middle of the night something literally pulling my spiritual energy I still dream of my biases from time to time (gross lust filled dreams I am ashamed
Me too with a Jjong, but he just stares or says thank you, or watches my family with me. Oh the only other extra is a piece of paper but I can’t understand it. Frustrating as he doesn’t say anything else but that. This is continuous.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
What's wrong with the plastic cover concept in albums. First, It was SHINee. Then, there was another group NCT or BTS... (I'm not sure of the gtoup's name) and now Tiffany. The first two were Korean comeback, but for Tiffany it's an American one so shouldn't the concept be different or does the illuminati have a hidden message in this concept??
View attachment 11088
Yes Jjong too :(

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
What's wrong with the plastic cover concept in albums. First, It was SHINee. Then, there was another group NCT or BTS... (I'm not sure of the gtoup's name) and now Tiffany. The first two were Korean comeback, but for Tiffany it's an American one so shouldn't the concept be different or does the illuminati have a hidden message in this concept??
View attachment 11088
Jjong followed her on insta . They all know each other . She left a weird message on his insta. The last pic where it said , ‘I pray you aren’t hurting ,’

Last edited:
lool i think it’s just one of the fans’ delusions. but seriously, my friend and i are fans of football and we were just talking about this the sokor winning over germany. it‘s unimaginable for a winning team like germany being complacent for a KO game even it’s against a nondominant team. i jokingly said to him, “maybe they sold another soul for this win.”
I was just talking about this with my father, since we are both a football fan, now Germany is in its weakest level ever for them, there is saying of world cup curse, which every team that win world cup, would be knocked out in the group stage for the next world cup, like italy in 2010, spain in 2014, and now Germany, I saw a video in Youtube where user said its illuminati doing that. So I wonder if football is rigged, and how the illuminati control it, there is not much information about that like in music industry

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
I was just talking about this with my father, Germany is in its weakest level ever for them, and I also wonder if football is rigged, and how the illuminati control it, there is not much information about that like in music industry
The only time matches are not rigged is at the world.

The only time matches are not rigged is at the world.
what I have heard is world cup is rigged, because the elite care about the money and that its a big event where many people watch it, so they are not going let it be played normally, simpson cartoon has predicted Germany win 7-1 over brazil, So I always question world cup if its real, but I want to see more evidence

sugababy

Established
hello! this is my first post in this thread, i've been lurking since few weeks ago. i've been into kpop since 10 years ago and i knew there's something fishy going on behind the scene when i watched 2ne1's "crush" japanese mv, they blatantly show symbolisms and satanic ritual in that mv (in case you haven't watched it, i suggest you don't, it's really disturbing) it kinda broke my heart because 2ne1 was the first kpop group that i stan. i also felt the same way towards BT$, i was really into them but i backed off after seeing the amount of fame and fortune they're gaining, it's impossible to reach that level of success without sealing any deal with the devil. thanks to BT$, they've opened doors for more illuminati-related kpop groups such as r3dvelve+ and bl^ckpink to debut in the US and spread more NWO agendas :rolleyes:

bp.PNG

mochii

Established
I was just talking about this with my father, since we are both a football fan, now Germany is in its weakest level ever for them, there is saying of world cup curse, which every team that win world cup, would be knocked out in the group stage for the next world cup, like italy in 2010, spain in 2014, and now Germany, I saw a video in Youtube where user said its illuminati doing that. So I wonder if football is rigged, and how the illuminati control it, there is not much information about that like in music industry
do you think when messi missed the penalty goal should also the illuminati doing? we all know what CR7 critics saying about his game and consistently comparing him with Messi

Attachments

Lifeare

Rookie
thank you. and i see some fb posts from the fan pages that im following, they give some inspiring stories of deesney like he failed many time and was rejected from different companies... something like that. but in the end, it was not purely hardwork.
Maybe he struck a "pact" like what RF mentioned here before? Ever since getting to know that from this thread, I tend to think that way for all people who blew up of some sort.
Either they're showing us that she's manufactured, fake and made-up just like a doll. Or she has fully lost her individuality and has become a puppet.

There's another female artist named Santigold who has a similar cover art; in an interview she stated; "Music artists are often products and trapped into the industry, they get a specific price and anyone can buy them if they want to"

One of her songs ' Big Boss Big Time Business ' also speaks more about this topic.

View attachment 11086

Album: 99 Cents
Artist: Santigold
Relase date: February 26th, 2016
I agree on what you've said. Also, I got reminded of O ren ji Ka ra me l's Ka ta le na. And that was from 2014!

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Last night I got scared and my little dog . Something happened as she was half-barking at something for a while, then jumps off the bed and goes into the ensuite, heard her walk in , stop then lowly growl, she then yelps and try to run. She was shaking so much she couldn’t jump back on the bed. Scared now to sleep without light on :oops:

Aulia naf

Rookie
We probably sound like haters but I really don't see the special factor in them. They just work hard as you said. The dancing can be achieved through long hours of practice but with singing this isn't enough. When I try to listen to them I don't feel the 'sincere' side of them that they enjoy doing what they do. I feel from them only tryhardness and hunger for fame. The lyrics put me off. And their fans only worsen the situation.

I've been reading the BT$ discussion thread and they have accumulated a lot of information. Their relation with the occult and satanic runs way deeper than what I've imagined. Those fans know they aren't pure but the NWO values are sacred to them, that's why they support them so mcuh. The NWO is actually what they want and why they protect their kpop 'gods'.
It creep me out

julisummer

Rookie
It's like even very special how they make scissors:
View attachment 11282
This handsign was mentioned by @lee_ and me before. It is very strange.

-BoA's '내가 돌아 (NEGA DOLA)' Music Video Analysis (Part 1)

I have no doubt that SM definitely has something to do with Jonghyun's death, considering the weird themes they have been throwing out through their female artists. The following scenes are taken from one of BoA's latest Music Videos titled '내가 돌아 (NEGA DOLA)'. It was supposed to be a breakthrough of BoA's comeback, though I personally think it failed as a comeback. Not only because it's not suitable for BoA, but also this MV got overshadowed by Red Velvet's 'Bad Boy', which was released only 2 days before this MV. Bad timing, SM. As ironic as it sounds though, this particular MV does have the same underlying message as RV's 'Bad Boy', which is: Celebrating the killing of men.

Shall we get started? Although, if you don't mind, first you may want to check out only the 0:27-0:31 part where she made an emphasis on the lyrics NEGA DORA, the RA part just rings a bell.

It reminds me of this MV by 2NE1 where they danced in front of a giant pyramid, singing (though more like chanting to me), and suddenly a creepy voice screamed "RA!" on 2:48-2:54.

What's creepy about this? It's just a way to make those songs sound lively. I have to disagree though. The first time I watched 2NE1's '내가 제일 잘 나가(I AM THE BEST)' back in 2011, I knew that "RA" part was just so wrong. Not to mention that the dance itself looks like a ritual. Okay so, what's the deal with the word "RA"? What's so creepy about that?

When you talk about NWO (New World Order), you just can't take out the Ancient Egyptian influence in it. The NWO is not all about Horus and his all-seeing eye, in fact, Horus was believed to later merge with a more ancient, more powerful god named Ra.

From Wikipedia:​

Ra (/rɑː/;[1] Ancient Egyptian: rꜥ or ; also transliterated rˤw; cuneiform: ri-a or ri-ia)[2] or Re (/reɪ/; Coptic: ⲣⲏ, ) is the ancient Egyptian sun god. By the Fifth Dynasty in the 25th and 24th centuries BC, he had become a major god in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the noon sun.​

In later Egyptian dynastic times, Ra was merged with the god Horus, as Ra-Horakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons"). He was believed to rule in all parts of the created world: the sky, the earth, and the underworld.[3]

All forms of life were believed to have been created by Ra, who called each of them into existence by speaking their secret names. Alternatively man was created from Ra's tears and sweat, hence the Egyptians call themselves the "Cattle of Ra". In the myth of the Celestial Cow it is recounted how mankind plotted against Ra and how he sent his eye as the goddess Sekhmet to punish them. When she became bloodthirsty she was pacified by drinking beer mixed with red dye.​

At some point, the right eye of Horus, with its solar symbolism, was naturally associated with Re, and became the Eye of Re (Ra). Re was said to be the "father of the gods," for he was their head and king, as well as the father of humanity, and, according to some ancient myths, all living creatures that were believed to grow from his sweat or tears. The tears were produced from the Eye of Re, which was separable from him with a mind of its own. Once when it did not return, Re sent Shu and Tefnut to get it, the Eye stubbornly resisted, and in the struggle shed tears; from the tears, men grew. Perhaps this myth emerged because the Egyptian words for "tears" and "men" share a similar sound (On a side note, this may also explain why glamorizing the killing of men is a thing now).​

The core image of the Eye of Ra is the south Egyptian cobra, known for its ruthlessness. The Eye of Ra was a symbol of royal majesty, of the power of life and death, of the ability to control the people and destroy the enemies of Ra.​

What I'm trying to say is, that "RA" word is not a gimmick. I'd compare it with a product commercial in a movie (aka product placement/embedded marketing), in which the actor is seen using, for example, a mobile phone from the S company, and later you will see the S logo in the rolling credits as one of the sponsors. The conclusion is... This whole entertainment industry is brought to you by Ra, and he may not be the only 'sponsor' here but he's like, the boss of the rest. This is not by any mean, an attempt to glamorize Ra or the rest of Ancient Egyptians gods, I'm talking about a real demonic entity that has been worshiped since BC. Yes, we are very much in the era of modern idolatry.

Let's get started now.

See the number 9 on all the shooting targets? I know a thing or two about shooting to say that those shooting targets aren't normal. That number indicates the score you will get if you hit the center part of the target, and the normal score is 5. No matter what kind of shooting targets; B-27, B-29, or B-34, the normal score is 5. The point is, they put that number 9 there on purpose. Why? Because that number means so much for them.

Occult Numerology and the Number Nine (9)

Ancient Occult History and the Number Nine

Ancient Greek pagans held nine sacred because to them nine symbolized the 9 Muses or sister goddesses, daughters of Zeus and Mnenosyne, who were believed to preside over mankind's activities on earth. Their names were--Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, Urania.​

Nine was also a significant number to the Etruscans. These ancient pagan people from north west Italy worshipped nine gods. Nine was also a holy number in Rome. According to Texe Marrs, "the Romans honored the goddess Nundina by holding a purification ceremony for male infants on their nineth day of life. In addition, every ninth year the Romans held a feast in memory of the dead."​

Satanists and the Number Nine

Satanists take delight in the number nine for a couple of reasons. First, Satanists enjoy reversing, mirroring and inverting symbols, letters and numbers. When you turn the number "9" upside down you get "6" which makes up the number of the Beast (666) as revealed in Revelation 13:18 in the Bible. Second, Satanists take perverse pleasure in commemorating the death of Christ and the death of Christ is associated with the number nine. Mark 15: 34-37 reveals that Christ spoke his last words on the Cross of Calvary at the ninth hour and "gave up the ghost (died)."​

Masonic Orders and the Number Nine

According to the book "Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues" by W. W. Wescott nine holds great significance among many Masonic orders and secret societies. He said, "There is a Masonic order of Nine Elected Knights in which nine roses, nine lights, and nine knocks are used." In fact the number nine is the number of "the earth under evil influences."​

In summary, the number 9 is an important numeric symbol to many occult groups and sole practitioners. Unlike the number 13 that almost all people know has some superstitious implications, the number 9 would be considered "just another number" by the average person.​

9, is considered to be Satan's number - not '666' as people are led to believe (Rev.13:16-18). If 666 is Man, then 999 would undoubtedly be man hung from the tree on theFool’ s Journey.

Doesn't the scene of BoA aiming a gun at someone remind you of something familiar?

The only difference would be, Seulgi didn't pull the trigger, while BoA did, 2 days later lol.
There's no questioning of what this MV is all about

They are dancing on what seems to represent a target point, or an all-seeing-eye at its best,

...which reminds me of where Jonghyun stood on his 'Shinin' MV.

Checkered board patterns, and what I believe to be a representation of Satan's horns, look at those hair buns.

The same one can be found on Red Velvet's Rookie.

She has grown quite some love in everything gun-related, I see. Look at how the room is upside down and she isn't (As above, so below). The room is painted in blood red, apparently, also Red Velvet's favorite color.

Animal mounts on the right. Well, hello... Baphomet.

This one is better explained in a gif.
View attachment 4250

Mad so much?

Look what she found here, a finger gun?

Nah, it's deeper than that. She's pointing at Sirius (dogstar).

Compare the finger gun with this "pointing" hand sign, the finger gun uses index and middle fingers while "pointing" only use index finger, which is the case in this MV

The All-Seeing Eye is used to represent the planet Sirius. Sirius is important to the Hermetic magicians, and some of the programmers are deeply into hermetic magic. Satan is said to come from Draco or Sirius, esp. the dog star Canis major. Masonic programming may well have the "blazing star" portrayed in the programming as a pentagram, with the name Sirius. Sirius may represent the Master, the creator of the system in some systems where the programmer is steeped in Masonic philosophy. (http://www.whale.to/c/sirius.html)​

This newspaper is real (New York Herald Tribune), though the last edition came out in 1966. Guns N' Roses weren't around until 1985. In conclusion, this edition is fake and I can't find any copy of the exact same edition on the net anyway. Why would they use an-already-debunk newspaper to feature Guns N' Roses in this MV?

A spinning top. Reminds me of the movie "Inception".

One method for inducting children into a dissociative state is to have them look at a large spinning top, as the colours whirl around . Carousel rides have also been popular to induce trances.​

For a programmer to use an optical illusion, he would first submerge the victim into a drugged state with the appropriate mind altering music and sounds and then flash the illusion onto the wall that the victim was facing. With virtual reality the child can be immersed into a weird head trip.​

How would you love to get killed? By a single-shot? A revolver? Or a semi-automatic? Pick one wisely.

*grabs the severed hand*
View attachment 4252

What is this couple doing here? Ugh, more like the kidnapper and the captive
View attachment 4253

The captive (or the girl) got shot later.
View attachment 4260

BoA being targeted on the head, or a representation of the third eye (chakra) / pineal gland / all-seeing-eye?
View attachment 4254

Again, who shoots with one finger only? Smh. The official gesture of 'finger gun' uses two fingers and not just one.
View attachment 4258

A solid proof that it's not a finger gun in the first place.
View attachment 4259

Well, at least Mr. Bean agrees.

Brace yourself because someone is about to get killed
View attachment 4261

To be continued (I can only attach 20 images at once)
As Lee was talking about the hand sign :View attachment 4289Look at Jonghyun's "Fortune Cookie" message again... I talked about the number 22 on it before. However, the handsign is just the same that Lee found in BoA's MV. And the fingertip is pointing at Jonghyun. (Isn't a fortune cookie there to predict your future?)

There are also some more things about "Shining":
View attachment 4291
As we talk about Jonghyun dancing at a target point... just look above him. The disco ball seems to reflect an eye. And on the left and right side of it we can see the colours red and blue. It is as if the elite is watching over the whole situation and targeting Jonghyun for some reason.

Here we can see the eye looking at him (without him noticing):View attachment 4299

The colours red&blue appear again at another point of the MV:
View attachment 4297.

And again these colours - this time with Jonghyun showing us one-eye symbolism (which also appears quite often in the MV like someone here has already pointed out):
View attachment 4301

Now back to the disco ball:
View attachment 4293
Jonghyun looking up to the disco ball - maybe becoming aware of them (the elite watching over him) or their deeds in the industry?

View attachment 4295View attachment 4296
Here we see Jonghyun becoming curious and actually touching the disco ball. It made me think that maybe he found out too much about the elite or tried to get a better understanding of them. That's why he became their target.

We have seen Jonghyun in the target position before - it was during his "Inspiration" promotions:View attachment 4300
Also we can see his hands bound - meaning that he was not able to do anything against the elite. There are some more observations I made about "Inspiration", "Shinin'" and other K-Pop videos, but I will post it later (or tomorrow) as I am only able to upload 10 files at once.
Even Guns n' Roses appears in Jonghyun's MV as well (just like in BoA's).