Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sybil44

Rookie
i loved the before i found kpop but i still i like her music she is a good singer weird mvs but great songs
yeah i liked her music too but knowing the truth of the world i just cant force it on my ears. the beats she uses are meant to attract certain 'vibrations' and her videos are meant to inflict emotional turmoil on those who watch it.... i just.. i cant anymore lol!

pinkblob

Established
yeah he said "WE dont have a girlfriend or boyfriend" so one of them could be bi, pan or gay
you know people can say "we" and mean as people in general, right? and then he said "I think the biggest love WE ALL searching.." but hey, people hear what they want to hear. Wish we could ask him exactly what he meant. And yeah I guess he has been supportive in the past, but that billboard interview made me feel like he wanted to back off from the subject tbh. And I think Suga stepped in and said what HE believes. And think about it.. they HAVE to be supportive since their own boss is obviously gay.

tyrab

Established
you know people can say "we" and mean as people in general, right? and then he said "I think the biggest love WE ALL searching.." but hey, people hear what they want to hear. Wish we could ask him exactly what he meant. And yeah I guess he has been supportive in the past, but that billboard interview made me feel like he wanted to back off from the subject tbh. And I think Suga stepped in and said what HE believes. And think about it.. they HAVE to be supportive since their own boss is obviously gay.
yeah true i all comes down to the context and the meaning behind what he said but i guess we will never know

tyrab

Established
I think GLAM has been discussed on this forum already they were under BigHit and source entertainment but disbanded
This was in their mv in 2013View attachment 5443
Doesn’t it look like the BT21 character van from the BTS character line
View attachment 5444
VAN was created my RM and represents ARMYS since we protect and are always there for bts
and yeah it kinda does

pinkblob

Established
I think GLAM has been discussed on this forum already they were under BigHit and source entertainment but disbanded
This was in their mv in 2013View attachment 5443
Doesn’t it look like the BT21 character van from the BTS character line
View attachment 5444
It kind of does.. also.. i wonder why are they obsessed with those things? I can't remember the artist but they have so many of them in their studios

pinkblob

Established
Couple weeks ago, I watch a video on YouTube that pretty said things just like what you said.
This is the video :

So yeah, it's not impossible that many people on Hollywood are gay or in another way, pervert.
I'm watching this one right now. And it really looks like if you want to make it in the business or in this specific case, in the hip hop/ music world, you gotta accept selling your body and being gay. I wonder if their greed and wanting to be famous and rich, that desire was strong enough that they were like 'fuck it ima be gay, at least I'll have all the money and fame'. Both RM and Suga have talked about how badly they wanted to be famous and rich. :/ Maybe they accepted. And it puts into different perpective when underground rappers called them gay.. you'd think it's cause of the makeup but nah, maybe they knew what it takes to get to that level. You gotta fuck a lot of male executives/producers or whatever.

the world is a stage

Established
red and blue

00-red-vs-blue.jpg

Color Red Symbolism
In occult terms the color red is representative of emotions and fire. The color is often said to symbolize power, hate, warning, or death. Various groups use the color red in association with fire and blood (so-called passions), while the color is also symbolic of war and the planets Mars and Saturn for esoteric means. The color red is also known as a warm color and is oft used in connection with images of hell and Satan.

Color Blue Symbolism
In occult terms the color blue is representative of personality and water. The color is often said to symbolize emotion, balance, water, or change. Various groups use the color blue in association with mood and royal blood (so-called blue bloods), while the color is also symbolic of planets Jupiter and Mercury for esoteric means. The color blue is also known as a cool color and is oft used in connection with images of rivers or streams. The emotion of ‘feeling blue’ was represented via the blue colored character of ‘Sadness’ in the Pixar film ‘Inside Out’, while the red colored emotion was displayed through the character of “Anger”.

DJ0vsu9VAAENBAS.jpg
DJ0vsuhVwAA2PVo.jpg
DKfmKYjU8AA5D_G.jpg

COLOR TROPES
The basic four elements are given a color coded model which all occultist and adepts of the esoteric scheme make use. Below the illustration of the 6 letter colored pattern of “Google”, is provided. The first two letters consist of the colors blue and red, indicative of the occult trope known as “Red Vs. Blue”. The four remaining letters consist of the colors of the four elements. These colors are: yellow for air, blue for water, green for earth, and red for fire. The 6 letter name Google was chosen specifically to indicate the power of hex-craft, or the ability to enchant users under use of the service. While the Google chrome logo was crafted to induce the pattern of three sixes, or classic 666 symbolism.04google-blue-vs-red.jpg

Google “Four Elements” Color Symbolism & 666 Logo
It might be that colors are assigned to letters according to whether their positions represent a prime number or don’t. Thus letters number 1, 2, 3 and 5 (all of them prime numbers) have a distinctive or “prime” color assigned: blue, red, yellow and green. Letters number 4 and 6 (not prime numbers) repeat colors -no longer “prime colors”- in the same order that such colors were assigned in the first time: blue and then red. This pattern could thus be applied and reapplied in a similar manner, repeating the color tropes between “primes” and “non-primes”.
The upward triangle shown above is colored in red to indicate power and fire, a method of the “As Above So Below”, occult principle. The downward triangle colored in blue to indicate the water element, together the triangles complete the 6 sided star symbol, a hex-craft tool of enchantment.

red-vs-blue-maat-42.jpg

RED VS BLUE OCCULT TROPE
The Red Vs Blue Trope Originated Within The Egyptian Religion And Is Used Today For Esoteric or Occult Purposes.
In the Egyptian hall of judgment, a departed soul meets with the gods to plead his case of 42 negative confessions. During this confession the deceased would have his red heart weighed against the blue ostrich feather of the goddess Ma’at on a scale of justice. If his heart were too heavy (filled with inequity and sin) then his soul would be fed to a demon and his spirit would cease to exist. If his red heart equals exactly the weight of the bluefeather, the gods would allow him safe passage into the afterlife. Thus the Red Vs. Blue occult trope was conceived and is of course used often, without the knowledge of the general public. Ma’at refers to the goddess and ancient Egyptian concept of truth, balance, order, harmony, law, morality, and justice.
An Egyptian pharaoh was appointed to “achieve” Ma’at, which means that he had to keep and protect justice and harmony in a constant balance, the symbol of which was represented via the blue ostrich feather of the goddess. The Egyptian people sought to destroy the chaos “Isfet” (evil itself). A responsible kingship meant that Egypt would remain in prosperity and at peace of Ma’at.
https://gematria.codes/2016/07/21/red-vs-blue-gematria-study-occult-symbolism/

The colors symbolically significant in Masonry are purple, red, white, black, green, yellow, violet and blue. Each color has for its purpose the teaching to the Mason of a valuable moral lesson or the calling of his attention to some historical fact of interest Masonically, certain of the colors serving both purposes at one and the same time.
http://www.masonicdictionary.com/colors.html
71ff120286d191b60aad4e7dc69def89.jpg6871077a6c1395653549d4ca6e9a7709.jpg

Attachments

Maggieca

Veteran
Both RM and Suga have talked about how badly they wanted to be famous and rich. :/ Maybe they accepted. And it puts into different perpective when underground rappers called them gay.. you'd think it's cause of the makeup but nah, maybe they knew what it takes to get to that level. You gotta fuck a lot of male executives/producers or whatever.
Yeah I remember when that underground rapper bashed them for being gay, fans said it was about the make up but knowing how the dirty industry works he was probably refering to other things. Its also well known their CEO is gay so that rapper must know more than all of us

Talking about GLAM, they are an old group produced by bigHit and they also had a song called "party XXO" promoting the lgbt agenda so bighit has been promoting this for a long time. Not surprising considering their CEO :cool:

also the main choreo of this song is basically them trowhing the 666 handsign (watch min 0:16) a speciall mention to the girl in black wearing a baphomet shirt

Here you have a live performance of the same song and special mention to the girl in front throwing the devil horns (watch min 0:55)

tyrab

Established
Yeah I remember when that underground rapper bashed them for being gay, fans said it was about the make up but knowing how the dirty industry works he was probably refering to other things. Its also well known their CEO is gay so that rapper must know more than all of us

Talking about GLAM, they are an old group produced by bigHit and they also had a song called "party XXO" promoting the lgbt agenda so bighit has been promoting this for a long time. Not surprising considering their CEO :cool:

also the main choreo of this song is basically them trowhing the 666 handsign (watch min 0:16) a speciall mention to the girl in black wearing a baphomet shirt

Here you have a live performance of the same song and special mention to the girl in front throwing the devil horns (watch min 0:55)

RM wrote the lyrics to that song its a good song too

pinkblob

Established

I'd never even heard of that group before, and the song is annoying to me tbh lol no wonder they didn't make it ...

Btw, does anyone else notice a lot of bts fans are gay or trans? Not all of them ofc but more than I'd seen in other fandoms. I didn't used to be so .. repulsed by it until I learned how it's such a big thing in occult practices. It's disgusting. And the fans love it and eat it up cause they can get off to it.

Maggieca

Veteran
Im sure it is.... Im also sure their CEO loves it ;)

Well, that person that has posted before saying they're in the kpop industry replied to my post saying it's true what I said. Idk, he could be bisexual tbh. I wouldnt be surprised.
He has denied the gay rumors before but he even posted videos in bed with his hairstylist, in this case I think he is trying to sell that gay image but at the same time he is friends with a lot of female idols and in a lot of cases they are minors
He is a 34 year old dude so it's kinda creepy to be so interested in these teenage girls like he is