Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Maggieca

Veteran
I'm still confused what is a blind item i read what u linked and I'm still lost
the owner of that site is a hollywood insider. He posts gossip about celebrities but he can't give names thats why is called "blind item"
If you read the comments of my link you will see people are guessing BTS and Ryan because they were guest on his show that same week and there was no other foreign boygroup visiting america at the time

Last edited:

pinkblob

Established
the owner of that site is a hollywood insider. He posts gossip about celebrities but he can't give names thats why is called "blind item"
If you read the comments of my link you will see people are guessing BTS and Ryan because they were guest on his show that same week and there was no other foreign boygroup visiting america at the time
I went to the guy's twitter, or who ever it is running that site. And apparently years ago he'd written about a specific actress and naming her saying she was in a sex cult and that was like in 2011, and just last year the news came out. It was true. So that makes me wonder if what he said about BTS is also true... I wish he'd give names.

pinkblob

Established

In case you want to learn about mind control/personality fragmentation directly from someone that lived it. He was abused since he was a child. He told of things he saw, like boys being kidnapped and tortured and molested by people of power and with money. I learned about him when I watched a movie called "Who took Jhonny" on netflix. It really shed light on how they get these boys and then send them to be pimped out to gov. people and then THEY THEMSELVES are trained to become people in the gov. and so the cycle continues.

He also sued a man for all that he went through, passed a lying detector test, and WON. He was supposed to be given $1 million dollars, but was never given the money. He is now married with a woman, even though he had been forced to be with many man back in the day. And says he no longer suffers with all the different personalities.

Jes

Established
This is simple. I know many of you will want to kill me for saying this but.... These american "celebrities" wants to have sex with them.
BoA when was in USA for her american debut...... I don't even want to say how many people had her.
Couple weeks ago, I watch a video on YouTube that pretty said things just like what you said.
This is the video :

So yeah, it's not imposibble that many people on Hollywood are gay or in another way, pervert.

Jes

Established
Your post is very interesting but I can ensure you that none of Shinhwa members is responsible for Seo Min Woo death. Especially Andy. He is victim himself and was harassed many times before by very bad people... Trust me nobody from Shinhwa would wish death upon someone even for ritual to gain more money or fame. Shinhwa are puppets themselves. They would gain nothing from Min Woo death.

I tried to ask some people if they know somebody who worked with 100% but I couldn't find anyone. The only thing that I found out is that 100% and A-JAX are considered "working hosts" in Japan. These groups were created for money laundering and they are registered as "hosts" in Japan.
Also Seo Min Woo had only few friends and nobody knew him very well.

If I will find out something more I will tell you.
Again, thank you for the information Ran. I know 100% since few years ago when I still in JHS. I know when they're debut and listen to their debut song "Bad Boy" as well.
Right now I'm not into them and when I see the news about Min Woo death, it makes me kinda think that this industry is unpredictable. Unpredictable because if they're really choosing some people to be sacrificed in order to releasing further events or anything, they will choose unpredictable people. They will give us some codes but rarely we will not even realize until things are happened in place.

By the way, I want to ask you about TWICE if you know. What do you know about them in the inside? What's going on to them in the inside? Thank you. :)

P.S : They will comeback in April and from 9 photos as teaser that I already seen, there's 3 people who used one eye symbolism. Momo, Jihyo and Dahyun. I'm kinda concerned about Momo.

julisummer

Rookie
Here is an interesting description of how dissociative identity disorder or multiple personality disorder develops. It is a mental illness originating from a trauma (usually experienced in childhood) and thus leading to dissociation (which can lead to a split personality). It is the brain's way of "adapting to negative feelings and emotions". Kind of a self-protection mechanism that often goes hand in hand with depression and anxiety.
However, I assume that it is this mechanism which is (ab-)used by the handlers to manipulate young celebrities and split their personalities.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Dissociative_disorders.webm

Why are so many on this board quick to believe folks are Satanist, worship evil spirits, do evil rituals pertaining to the devil sell their soul to him and his subordinates yet act like he isn't apart of the Bible. Or that Jesus isn't just as real or even more real as him? Like people are quick to believe the evil things yet just as quick to deny the glory of God. The devil doesn't need kpop to ruin one, seems he's already got some in other ways.

Lonk

Established
I see you guys are talking about crazydaysandnights. At least half of the stuff said there is legit. He talked about Harvey Weinstein being a rapist/sexual predator back in 2013, and tons of other celebrities who've had new stuff come out about them within the past 2 years, years before it was ever revealed to the public. Also, Him (+ like 30 other Ms) is highly believed to be Robert Downey Jr.

Edit: OMG I just read VC's newest article and Allison Mack is one of the women Enty (the owner of crazydaysandnights) said was in a cult!!!

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
I see you guys are talking about crazydaysandnights. At least half of the stuff said there is legit. He talked about Harvey Weinstein being a rapist/sexual predator back in 2013, and tons of other celebrities who've had new stuff come out about them within the past 2 years, years before it was ever revealed to the public. Also, Him (+ like 30 other Ms) is highly believed to be Robert Downey Jr.

Edit: OMG I just read VC's newest article and Allison Mack is one of the women Enty (the owner of crazydaysandnights) said was in a cult!!!
yeah I think that site is very interesting because the guy often talk about cults and sex crimes that's why he cant give names but a lot of his blind items turn out to be true

I believe the timing of this BTS rumor is very suspicious considering they were invited to that big event hosted by Ryan right after :confused:
Knowing how these celebrities often do sexual favors to get to the top I wouldn't be surprised if this is another case of abuse of power from Seacrest side

pinkblob

Established
There's another post on the website in the "blind items" posted a few days ago that says a K-pop star committed suicide because he was going to be outed but didn't have enough money to silence the blackmailer. Also another post with the title "AMAS" that says 2 members of a popular K-pop group are gay and had American "boyfriends" while they were in the US.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/03/blind-item-9_27.html
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-7-ama.html
I saw that. I mean.. it just makes me have even more questions lol like RM is the only one fluent enough to have a relationship with an English speaker.. maybe Yoongi's the second best at English. But are the american "boyfriends" famous? or are they men that just BOUGHT them for the night. That makes more sense tbh. As sad as it sounds.

sybil44

Rookie
this is kind of out of its element as its US music, but i know a lot of kpoppers like melanie martinez too and i wanted to point this out....

Untitled.png
i noticed a lot of 'toddler' videos on youtube that feature a ritualistic song where the baby is shown in a bath tub, while coloured balls fall down from the top and eventually cover the baby so it can't move... then i saw it in her video mad hatter after she is ritualistically lifted up in a + position and rotated... makes sense, seeing as those are mk ultra brainwashing videos, and melanies video shows her induction (bath tub and wearing a flesh coloured cover over her tattoos to symbolise its her in the past) into the occult.... what do you guys think? i will post the videos and the time stamp on melanies will go right to the bath tub. id love to hear opinions... notice how she is also wearing a dress where she is covered in FLOWERS, which makes me think of Sumi and her video 'Gashina' where she ends up in a bathtub surrounded by flowers etc...

oddly specific, isn't it! lol
i think it has to do with child ritual abuse... call-signs, triggers.. melanies eyes go black at the end of the video, which we know is demonic. she has engaged in diabolical subjugation, probably through her family at a young age, to become a singer to push the fleshly mindsets. triggers like teddy bears and fits... all to keep us in the fleshly mindset.

Melanie Martinez Bath Tub Scene in Mad Hatter
Baby videos with same tune, colour pattern.
this one is kind of disturbing.

anyways, would love to know if anyone has something to add.. definitely took me by surprise, i was a fan of melanie when she was on the voice and lost interest AFTER she first put her album out, and only a few months ago i saw those baby videos with the same tune and oddities... only today made the connection, as i wanted to check her out.

there's a weird theme on youtube too, where they have the dropping coloured balls falling on children in baths, while the same some plays over and over. i think it's significant... sunmi says shes 'reborn'.. idk guys. things are getting weird. or i guess im just noticing now lol :(

Attachments

tyrab

Established
I saw that. I mean.. it just makes me have even more questions lol like RM is the only one fluent enough to have a relationship with an English speaker.. maybe Yoongi's the second best at English. But are the american "boyfriends" famous? or are they men that just BOUGHT them for the night. That makes more sense tbh. As sad as it sounds.
well in one American interview while they were in America for the AMA's RM did say "It doesn't matter if we have a girlfriend or BOYFRIEND" or something along those lines.
ill try to find that interview

pinkblob

Established
Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well.

Just wanted to post some interesting videos for those who are interested

This video takes a compilation of clips and videos related to how homosexuality rituals are a BIG thing especially in the hip-hop industry (for those discussing snoop dog and such who want sex). It's rather disturbing.

Back in 2017, a women came on Dr. Phil and revealed how she was sold as a sex slave and tortured to wealthy people in power. It's clear that she has a very distorted and manipulated view of reality, the way she was treated had some essence of MK-ULTRA to me when I watched the clips, but take a look for yourselves.

LINK: https://www.drphil.com/shows/private-planes-black-tie-parties-elite-sporting-events-the-shocking-story-of-one-womans-life-in-sex-trafficking/
I guess BTS really is hip hop cause they're into this too.... the lyrics implying both men and women having an orgasm from their rap while the other moans in the background and the bisexual flag in hope's video.

And in that video.. that lil wayne part was so disturbing.. there's definitely some cult shit there. Show business is really filled with the sickest shit.

Has anyone here heard of the reptilian agenda?

tyrab

Established
this is kind of out of its element as its US music, but i know a lot of kpoppers like melanie martinez too and i wanted to point this out....

View attachment 5441
i noticed a lot of 'toddler' videos on youtube that feature a ritualistic song where the baby is shown in a bath tub, while coloured balls fall down from the top and eventually cover the baby so it can't move... then i saw it in her video mad hatter after she is ritualistically lifted up in a + position and rotated... makes sense, seeing as those are mk ultra brainwashing videos, and melanies video shows her induction (bath tub and wearing a flesh coloured cover over her tattoos to symbolise its her in the past) into the occult.... what do you guys think? i will post the videos and the time stamp on melanies will go right to the bath tub. id love to hear opinions... notice how she is also wearing a dress where she is covered in FLOWERS, which makes me think of Sumi and her video 'Gashina' where she ends up in a bathtub surrounded by flowers etc...

oddly specific, isn't it! lol
i think it has to do with child ritual abuse... call-signs, triggers.. melanies eyes go black at the end of the video, which we know is demonic. she has engaged in diabolical subjugation, probably through her family at a young age, to become a singer to push the fleshly mindsets. triggers like teddy bears and fits... all to keep us in the fleshly mindset.

Melanie Martinez Bath Tub Scene in Mad Hatter
Baby videos with same tune, colour pattern.
this one is kind of disturbing.

anyways, would love to know if anyone has something to add.. definitely took me by surprise, i was a fan of melanie when she was on the voice and lost interest AFTER she first put her album out, and only a few months ago i saw those baby videos with the same tune and oddities... only today made the connection, as i wanted to check her out.

there's a weird theme on youtube too, where they have the dropping coloured balls falling on children in baths, while the same some plays over and over. i think it's significant... sunmi says shes 'reborn'.. idk guys. things are getting weird. or i guess im just noticing now lol :(
i loved the before i found kpop but i still i like her music she is a good singer weird mvs but great songs

pinkblob

Established
well in one American interview while they were in America for the AMA's RM did say "It doesn't matter if we have a girlfriend or BOYFRIEND" or something along those lines.
ill try to find that interview
I've seen it. In my opinion he was being general. Like, trying to include everyone not speaking of himself or bts only.

tyrab

Established
I've seen it. In my opinion he was being general. Like, trying to include everyone not speaking of himself or bts only.
Well, i thought he was referring to some or just of the bts members while most people in general but the question was about the group so that's why thought that but it doesn't really matter to me.

pinkblob

Established
Well, i thought he was referring to some or just of the bts members while most people in general but the question was about the group so that's why thought that but it doesn't really matter to me.
Have you seen the recent billboard interview? RM didn't want to speak about liking a song by a gay artist. He said "I like the song, that's all I'm gonna say". It felt to me like he didn't want to let people assume things, I think he learned from that past interview.

ALSO, i just remembered BTS when they did American Hustle Life they met that rapper Warren G, who's known snoop dog for decades. So there's the connection with snoop dog. Maybe they didn't just go there for the show and album recording, but to take part in these hip hop rituals, they sure had connections even back then. Also that other rapper I can't remember that had a big hit, was also there..

tyrab

Established
Have you seen the recent billboard interview? RM didn't want to speak about liking a song by a gay artist. He said "I like the song, that's all I'm gonna say". It felt to me like he didn't want to let people assume things, I think he learned from that past interview.

ALSO, i just remembered BTS when they did American Hustle Life they met that rapper Warren G, who's known snoop dog for decades. So there's the connection with snoop dog. Maybe they didn't just go there for the show and album recording, but to take part in these hip hop rituals, they sure had connections even back then. Also that other rapper I can't remember that had a big hit, was also there..
yeah and didnt suga say we are all equal after RM said that oh and RM and Jungkook both like the gay singer Troye Sivan they even did a cover of one of his songs and RM is known every bts member actually of been really supportive of the lgbt+ community so idk