Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
Part 1 insights
Here is some of the information about M@rk Ch1ld that I gathered before it was released and I will include clips from the video in another posting The video was very sus to me. Feel free to add more speculations. These are just some things I noticed so I took some notes.

On 1/28/22, it’s announced on 2/4/22 that the song Ch1ld will come out.

date-2-4.png
2/4/22 = 48

All these terms are in connection with the 48 numerology I noticed from the chosen release date. I know someone else mentioned 666 too.

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.54.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.55.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.57.57 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.59.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 9.00.46 AM.png

This one is actually creepy because M@rk is a member of Dr3am and 33 is a huge 0ccult number.
Still has 48 numerology in the group name.
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 9.01.38 AM.png

So the website specifically says that they announced the song on 1/28/22 at 12 midnight kst
statement.jpg

Midnight = 48

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.51.43 AM.png

If you add
1 + 2 + 8 + 2 + 2 + 12 (midnight) = 27

I also noticed this information shared the same 27 numerology in the title too.
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 9.03.25 AM.png
R1tual = 27
S3oul = 27
This is the same numerology as the song child and work ritual

loginine

Veteran
This song is better than what 10 released and it seems to be about his struggles as a teenage idol but one thing I will say is N*t's music is more like American pop than korean pop if this was not in korean I could think of this as a song by a western artist
Yeah, the song is good. Its very reflective of his thought and what he is going through. Also, there is a lot of symbolism in the video that is very deep. He is showing us his struggles visually.

arhur12

Star
Part 1 insights
Here is some of the information about M@rk Ch1ld that I gathered before it was released and I will include clips from the video in another posting The video was very sus to me. Feel free to add more speculations. These are just some things I noticed so I took some notes.

On 1/28/22, it’s announced on 2/4/22 that the song Ch1ld will come out.

View attachment 71293
2/4/22 = 48

All these terms are in connection with the 48 numerology I noticed from the chosen release date. I know someone else mentioned 666 too.

View attachment 71296
View attachment 71297
View attachment 71298
View attachment 71299
View attachment 71300

This one is actually creepy because M@rk is a member of Dr3am and 33 is a huge 0ccult number.
Still has 48 numerology in the group name.
View attachment 71301

So the website specifically says that they announced the song on 1/28/22 at 12 midnight kst
View attachment 71294

Midnight = 48

View attachment 71295

If you add
1 + 2 + 8 + 2 + 2 + 12 (midnight) = 27

I also noticed this information shared the same 27 numerology in the title too.
View attachment 71302
R1tual = 27
S3oul = 27
This is the same numerology as the song child and work ritual
Do you think the 5m building vibrations had something to do with a ritual??? People thought the building would collapse but it's been 2 weeks and nothing happened employees said the building was vibrating and 5m was the only company that forced it's idol's to work in the vibrating building

loginine

Veteran
Do you think the 5m building vibrations had something to do with a ritual??? People thought the building would collapse but it's been 2 weeks and nothing happened employees said the building was vibrating and 5m was the only company that forced it's idol's to work in the vibrating building
Can you elaborate more on this? What day did this happen?

diley

Established
Not abt kpop,
Juz wanna share

Native or foreign ppl in SK r really experiencing a tough life daily for survival(this is not the case for ppl from good financial status). Still all these young nibbis r thinking that SK is lala lala land. Many...I mean many youngsters(girls) wanted to visit sk juz to find their romantic and sweet oppa. Seriously ??!
They need to understand the reality !

e-Enoch

Superstar
Not abt kpop,
Juz wanna share

Native or foreign ppl in SK r really experiencing a tough life daily for survival(this is not the case for ppl from good financial status). Still all these young nibbis r thinking that SK is lala lala land. Many...I mean many youngsters(girls) wanted to visit sk juz to find their romantic and sweet oppa. Seriously ??!
They need to understand the reality !
Contrary to what's "advertised" in social media through KPop and Kdramas....SK is not really an "exciting/happy" place to be...

Most of the locals are "busy and distant..." They give that "vibe" like "hey, I'm working to survive...don't disturb me..."

And yes, 99% of the people are plain and average...not like the glammed up oppas and unnies... whom we only get to see on tv or computer screens...

queen82

Star

pan con queso

Rookie
Hello, I've been with these MK ultra issues for a long time, and it's good that I found this forum. I am making videos about MK ultra in Kpop on YouTube for Hispanic people, and I would like to know if someone can help me with the information. Does anyone have any idea if there is any testimony of an ex-slave mk ultra in South Korea?Or any other information that you consider important? I know that the issue that Idols have no life of their own has been uncovered, they are filled with rules and blah blah (even the BBC diarrhea said so). But regarding the topic of sacrifices, sects and that information about mind control, is there nothing relevant? I have only come across the issue of JYP and its sect. But nothing else.

ykbk17

I'm just now getting into all of this, I used to laugh at it but after finding out about MK Ultra which actually happened and digging deeper it all just makes sense. I have rewatched music videos from my favorite groups and a couple of them had so much blatant symbolism I was shocked. It made me sad, just to think that they're going through all this torture. I pray that they can get out of this someday but I don't even know if it's possible =(

diley

Established
Contrary to what's "advertised" in social media through KPop and Kdramas....SK is not really an "exciting/happy" place to be...

Most of the locals are "busy and distant..." They give that "vibe" like "hey, I'm working to survive...don't disturb me..."

And yes, 99% of the people are plain and average...not like the glammed up oppas and unnies... whom we only get to see on tv or computer screens...
Most of the adults over there, do know that kpop and kdramas r juz fantasy build ups, and it has nothing to do with real life. Teens r the ones who r living delulu life !

Plastic surgery plays a major role in the sk entertainment industry as well in that country. Sk ppl r obsessed with beauty standards(not all probably) and it's not a big deal for them if they wanted to get a plastic surgery. It's ironic that kpop/kdramas/society pressure is the factor that influence(cause insecurities) many ppl to be fond of outer appearances.

ykbk17

I am sorry if this has been talked about before but I wanted to share. I noticed there is a very similar scene in Hwasa's "Maria" MV and Moonbyul's "Lunatic" MV where they are both in a place where they look like they're being experimented on or something and they look afraid. In Hwasa's scene her outfit looks like she is tied up and in Moonbyul's scene there is a TV in the room, like programming. Also after Hwasa's scene she is shown in the same outfit with pencils being thrown at her like torture. If you are going to portray MK Ultra at least be symbolic and creative instead of showing it right in our faces, lolScreenshot_20220205-150050_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220205-145917_YouTube.jpg

e-Enoch

Superstar
Most of the adults over there, do know that kpop and kdramas r juz fantasy build ups, and it has nothing to do with real life. Teens r the ones who r living delulu life !

Plastic surgery plays a major role in the sk entertainment industry as well in that country. Sk ppl r obsessed with beauty standards(not all probably) and it's not a big deal for them if they wanted to get a plastic surgery. It's ironic that kpop/kdramas/society pressure is the factor that influence(cause insecurities) many ppl to be fond of outer appearances.
Well many of the younger ones still don't have a clue, I suppose...

As for external beauty via plastic surgery, they believe it's a "ticket to success..." Only to be shocked that it does not always work...

Vision

Veteran
Ranting here because Reddit removed this comment. The irony of it all. But here it is.

Sick of the excuses for BLACKPINK only having 21 songs.

4 songs in 2016, 1 song in 2017, 4, songs in 2018, 4 songs in 2019. 13 songs in 3 years that got old real quick. When you’ve been listening to them for years Then the album in 2020 with 8 new songs brings the grand total to only 21 songs as of this comment. No new music in 2021 at all. Over 5 years only 21 songs yet people still make the dumbest excuses online. It’s like group think or brainwashing to see how delusional fans are. Coming up with everything under the sun to excuse the biggest girl group in the world being completely wasted. As a fan of them it’s so disappointing. But reading some of the excuses like it’s been years. I know this fans gotta be tired of using these same old excuses. Basically stop defending their lack of music. It doesn’t make any sense for them to still be under 30 songs.
I kinda get you but this is the ideal model, less actual content and more revenue. They're getting a lot out of them despite the lack of discography. I guess the music doesn't really matter just their influence and ability to bring money.

arhur12

Star
Ranting here because Reddit removed this comment. The irony of it all. But here it is.

Sick of the excuses for BLACKPINK only having 21 songs.

4 songs in 2016, 1 song in 2017, 4, songs in 2018, 4 songs in 2019. 13 songs in 3 years that got old real quick. When you’ve been listening to them for years Then the album in 2020 with 8 new songs brings the grand total to only 21 songs as of this comment. No new music in 2021 at all. Over 5 years only 21 songs yet people still make the dumbest excuses online. It’s like group think or brainwashing to see how delusional fans are. Coming up with everything under the sun to excuse the biggest girl group in the world being completely wasted. As a fan of them it’s so disappointing. But reading some of the excuses like it’s been years. I know this fans gotta be tired of using these same old excuses. Basically stop defending their lack of music. It doesn’t make any sense for them to still be under 30 songs.
I get your point but I still think this is better than what 5m or JYP do to their idols at least YG isn't making the girls work like dogs with 0 breaks and the members get to take care of their health and if I am not wrong this has always been the case with YG even Big Bang used to have long 2-3 years breaks between their albums but they had more creative control over their stuff so members were kinda able to branch out and do their own stuff

loginine

Veteran
21 january
I think its connected to the song release and may be some type of r1tual. The article said it happened on 1/20/22.
1/20/22 = 27
R1tual = 27
Ch1ld = 27 (m@rks song)

Employees mentioned in the article about feeling vibrations being felt from inside the building
Vibr@tion = 47 (15th prime)
Seance = 47 (15th prime)

From the building incident at 5m to the release of M@rk song. Its exactly 15 days which is a coincidence.
1/20/22 - 2/4/22
15 days

Another weird coincidence
NCT T@eyong = 47 (15th prime)
His new magazine for Febru@ry was released on 1/26/22.
1/26/22 = 15