Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

pan con queso

Rookie
I found a data that indicates that it could be a mk ultra slave:
"When Jammi was young, her biological father divorced her due to an affair, so she spent her childhood with her grandmother. Even her grandmother divorced her grandfather, due to assault, and her mother remarried and she lived with her stepfather. In other words, she is said to have had a dark teenage life, such as dropping out of high school after being treated badly by her two stepsisters, such as discrimination and alienation. When she was young, she hated everything related to family"
slaves often come from dysfunctional families. where the father is usually separated from the mother.

chalantness

Has anyone ever did a decode video on ATEEZ? I'm curious to see if they have sold out already or not. They are surely gaining a bit more traction over here in the USA.

queen82

Star
Has anyone ever did a decode video on ATEEZ? I'm curious to see if they have sold out already or not. They are surely gaining a bit more traction over here in the USA.
didn't their video for the song Wonderland, have some symbolysms , i think they are into but not at Bts level

arhur12

Star
Has anyone checked Taeyeon's new album (or song?) called Cant't control my self? It is full of symbology. look at this publication, there are many covered eyes. Different televisions, a broken sculpture, barbed wire, it seems that it alludes to the dislocation of the personality, and the trauma. http://instagr.am/p/CZ0ci_mv8GQ/
The Theme is "forbidden love" and her Mv for can't control myself was full of satanic symbolism seems like she is confessing her love for a certain entity.................

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Happy December 17th headed to December 18th

Anyone know the story behind this?

View attachment 66648
Thank you for this because the link is now blocked.
Jung Joon Young was very close to actor Kim Joo Hyuk who died 30 October 2017.
Two months later, SHInee Kim Jong-hyun whom he did monthly connection with and composed a song with, also died.
Jonghyun referred to him as a man with dark energy so he did 't like him. In fact he was not happy that they were paired during the show. Jonghyun reacted with stress.
Also found out that Goo Hara helped reporter Kang Kyung Yoon investigate the chatroom allegations against Jung Joon Young before her death.
To me in regard to GooH that shows suspicion about what I think now of what might of happened to J.

I wonder if J read anything he shouldn’t in kako, if you know what I mean. I would say it would clearly of upset him. Jung JY was his new friend too around this time. remember another of JunJY‘s friends passed 3 months before J. Hmmmn

was this where you read it?