Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

5hawol

Established
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Beloved 5HAWOL: (Thursday at 5:00 am EST)

I cannot begin - CANNOT BEGIN- to tell you the HELL I have been through since I have been MIA!!. My fingers tremble even as I type with "calmness". I will come back to write a short "brief" to everyone. Do know, I NEVER NEVER EVER forgot about anyone or YOU!!!! =0)

Let me just say this: "4-get about the troubles of our beloved idols; There are REAL "DEMONIC" forces working at hand around the world in our own backyards and through the weak souls at the hospital. A small group of us (made of different faiths and backgrounds) are fighting "Satan & his minions".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest who follow my posts and others:

I ask you guys to pray for my co-workers (more than me) for they (like me) are the "warriors" fighting for truth and justice!!!! I will elaborate more on this subject matter later but know I am okay. I am stronger than I give myself credit for. I struggle with my faith but I know, I know, I know that God has NOT failed me or my fellow co-workers!! sigh sigh sigh :(:mad::( - :oops::rolleyes::)

Know, I am balling my eyes out typing all of this!!! ***PLEASE, do not ask me questions.
*** Give me some time to catch you guys up. Thanks in advance! =0)

I just ask that anyone who believes in good -vs- evil, to
PRAY for my co-workers, right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correction, on the part of Taemin
: I said back then I had researched some things (Shinee & Taemin) along w/other "stuff" which was pretty deep and disturbing. I have been unable to share anything due to the damn pandemic and the demonic forces at hand at work. But not all is lost!! For when time allows me, I keep all my notes and research in MS WORD. I do my best to check on this forum and site from time to time.

As you guys can see; I CANNOT "EVEN" type or convey in my usual manner. As stated up above, I will catch u guys up in a short brief. But do note, I am ALWAYS THINKING OF EVERYONE!!! And of those who get my shout-outs...{ YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE } ... JUST BARE WITH ME, I WILL BE BACK!!!

But 4 now,
my calling and time clock allows only to use the emoticons on here. My calling is at work.

I MISS YOU ALL!!! xoxoxo
So relieved to know you are okay. Whatever the difficulties and situation you are in, stay strong like the strong woman you are. Put your trust and faith in God and he will see you through. God sure never fails us. Sometimes we will feel like our prayers go unanswered but it is due to our impatience and our failure to see the whole picture. When the time is right, I, the Lord shall make it happen. Isaiah 60:22
For with God nothing shall be impossible Luke 1:37

I will keep you in my prayers.

Twice&I

Established
I had expected worse from Lisa based off her lyrics in money. By worse I mean in terms of raunchiness considering she’s here with Megan the Stallion which I find to disgusting and vulgar to give a second listen. Lisa being on the song wasn’t even needed and they only got her because of her fame. Knowing blinks will stream anything she’s a part of.

Twice&I

Established
I had expected worse from Lisa based off her lyrics in money. By worse I mean in terms of raunchiness considering she’s here with Megan the Stallion which I find to disgusting and vulgar to give a second listen. Lisa being on the song wasn’t even needed and they only got her because of her fame. Knowing blinks will stream anything she’s a part of.
I wish they’d speed up Jisoo solo release and let Jennie make music instead of just modeling.

queen82

Star
guys, stop with these sacrificies things, its all staged
these people didnt die, they just do another role. In the us they do the same thing, famous people when they say that they died they are just doing another famous people role

for ex:
grimes is amanda seyfriend and gemma

the three is the same people
sorry but it didn't believe of those fake deaths theories ..those people were killed for a reason, what's the point of faking the death ?

Twice&I

Established
They’ll have them do everything but make new music.
This gives me end times one world religion/tower of Babel vibes. At the Tower of Babel the people were United and spoke one language. Their leader Nimrod decided to build a tower to Heaven so that God couldn’t flood the world again. So God confounded their language and thus they separated. But now through technology everyone is connected to receive the same doctrines. Thier like a precursor to the mark of the beast.

Twice&I

Established
Just saw this. Music in general promotes so many negative things like drugs, lust, murder, fornication, cursing. The n word can be used in music yet when a consumer says the lyrics it’s offensive. Yet it’s not offensive to have to hear the word. Why is it acceptable as a society to find no issue with immorality yet at the same time want a be victims. They’ll say black people can do it because their black then other races are offended too. Yet why even use the word if it’s so offensive. Why relate to something you’d feel negatively about if another race said. Or why be offended about a word that has nothing to with you. The same word that floods your entertainment. It’s all foolishness

Attachments

Twice&I

Established
Just saw this. Music in general promotes so many negative things like drugs, lust, murder, fornication, cursing. The n word can be used in music yet when a consumer says the lyrics it’s offensive. Yet it’s not offensive to have to hear the word. Why is it acceptable as a society to find no issue with immorality yet at the same time want a be victims. They’ll say black people can do it because their black then other races are offended too. Yet why even use the word if it’s so offensive. Why relate to something you’d feel negatively about if another race said. Or why be offended about a word that has nothing to with you. The same word that floods your entertainment. It’s all foolishness
I don’t even like calling myself black because for one that’s a color, Im American. Race is a nationality not a shade in my opinion. Black people as a culture love taking everything negative and making it theirs. What a great deception. Then you have today’s soft bunch of internet social justice cry babies playing victim offended when thier not even black. I feel like anyone can use the word because it means ignorant. If your not ignorant then you shouldn’t use in referring to yourself. But I hate how the world acts as if a word belongs to one race. Don’t say that that belongs to them. It’s ridiculous

Last edited:

SylvieKaraden

Established
birthday / 8april/ 28 march

11 days of difference which is aa symbolic number

Wang Jia-Er - Kim Jong-hyun = both second name start with J

Jackson and Jonghyun = both stage name with J

The same year jonghyun died jackson started his dance/business being a solo artist with this

in june of 2017 jackson did a interview and said that he thought about suicide

3 days before jonghyun fake death jackson was confirmed in idol producer

PAPILLON LYRICS
Oh lord oh lord I truly feel blessed
Been trapped inside so long - lyrics talking about hes playing jonghyun
But now I feel blessed I'll break rules like Rick Ross'd be saying
Spit fire like flame tools them burn it all (in papillon, it has smoke and fire, as jonghyun died of carbon monoxide poisoning)

JONGHYUN LONELY lyrics complete papillon

Maybe we trapped each other (Been trapped inside so long/papillon)

No, you don’t understand me (But now I feel blessed I'll break rules)

We’re together but we’re not walking together
Loneliness and misery, the difference is only one memory (Spit fire like flame tools them burn it all )

1635050046523.png

SpoiledBAP

Rookie
I don’t even like calling myself black because for one that’s a color, Im American. Race is a nationality not a shade in my opinion. Black people as a culture love taking everything negative and making it theirs. What a great deception. Then you have today’s soft bunch of internet social justice cry babies playing victim offended when thier not even black. I feel like anyone can use the word because it means ignorant. If your not ignorant then you shouldn’t use in referring to yourself. But I hate how the world acts as if a word belongs to one race. Don’t say that that belongs to them. It’s ridiculous
What?? The n word is not acceptable period. Don‘t blame a whole group of people for your nonsense.

Pepsi

Veteran
I know that there are some people, here as well, who do not believe when we talk about how brainwashing and hypnosis is used to create alters and completely different personas (such as beta programming), but this video even validates whatever we've been saying all these years, after so much time of the "scientific community" saying that hypnosis doesn't let you manipulate people without their consent. Just sucks it has to be a buzzfeed video saying that shit tho, because where is the fucking credibility with that website.

Around 17:18, the video talks about "ego death", where the host talks to one of the people who is a hypnotist where he talks about how one of his clients, a woman who was known to be short-tempered and restricted in her day to day life, comes up to this hypnotist and asks to give her a "party girl persona". He builds her a persona like that and eventually, she starts adopting that persona more than her original one (partly through self-hypnosis as well). They then talk about building a third persona which is a mix of her original and party girl persona. The persona gets built, but when the hypnotist tries reprogramming her back to her original persona, she couldn't go back. The change was irreversible and caused her original personality to be erased, hence "ego death".

Brainwashing through hypnosis and trauma is real. Now the elite are more than happy to lend scientific credibility to it as well. Makes me wonder if these "therapists" that these idols see from time to time are there to help with mental health issues or just pushing them deeper and deeper into programming. M*na from 2ice as well as J*0nghye0n. M*na seems like a different person since her "therapy", not the shy and withdrawn girl from before.

Sleepytumm

Established
birthday / 8april/ 28 march

11 days of difference which is aa symbolic number

Wang Jia-Er - Kim Jong-hyun = both second name start with J

Jackson and Jonghyun = both stage name with J

The same year jonghyun died jackson started his dance/business being a solo artist with this

in june of 2017 jackson did a interview and said that he thought about suicide

3 days before jonghyun fake death jackson was confirmed in idol producer

PAPILLON LYRICS
Oh lord oh lord I truly feel blessed
Been trapped inside so long - lyrics talking about hes playing jonghyun
But now I feel blessed I'll break rules like Rick Ross'd be saying
Spit fire like flame tools them burn it all (in papillon, it has smoke and fire, as jonghyun died of carbon monoxide poisoning)

JONGHYUN LONELY lyrics complete papillon

Maybe we trapped each other (Been trapped inside so long/papillon)

No, you don’t understand me (But now I feel blessed I'll break rules)

We’re together but we’re not walking together
Loneliness and misery, the difference is only one memory (Spit fire like flame tools them burn it all )

View attachment 64318
i am sorry but this is far fetched
jackson wang is still the same i am not a fan