Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

SylvieKaraden

Established
She probably thinks it’s gang signs. Just another privileged kid thinking it’s all fun and games. She is so annoying lmao
omg lolllllllllllllllll she was always boring, and her father is suspicious... a few years ago I saw on a TV show that he took a lot of pictures of her as a child, and a presenter was praising her in a weird way, and she was a child in the pictures... They always leave these pedo codes on everything. In dumb dumb she showed that she was a sex slave as a child

swayy000

Star
omg lolllllllllllllllll she was always boring, and her father is suspicious... a few years ago I saw on a TV show that he took a lot of pictures of her as a child, and a presenter was praising her in a weird way, and she was a child in the pictures... They always leave these pedo codes on everything. In dumb dumb she showed that she was a sex slave as a child
i looked up her father one time and i saw that he was an actor so she was probably born into the industry and it would make sense cause what parent in their right mind would sell their child like this :(

I have bad thoughts.This world is sick.
I have lost hope.I can't see no future.
I am thinking to s****de.
Any suggestions?
im sending lots of love and prayers for you :( like @btach said, maybe take a break for a while and help volunteer in your area or neighborhood for the less fortunate

Last edited:

MangoJuice

Rookie
Any suggestions?
Everyone gave great suggestions. Sometimes what we consume online can make us hopeless. Getting a job and spending time with people after quarantine has helped my mental health. Spend time with loved ones. Find hobbies you love or discover a new interest. I’ve been very interested in early 2000 rom-com movies and Victorian fashion these days.

I know that it can be overwhelming, but it is not our job to fix broken systems. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am one that will never run out of topics. Stay safe and take care of yourself. Sending lots of love ❤

Any suggestions?
Hey Fujiko. I'm also here if you want to talk :)

Sending lots of love and praying for you!

Also, I found this too. USA number. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
Thank you for all your words♡♡I felt bad after i watched some videos on facebook,but i am realizing that there are false prophets and insiders who fake to be against the system.So this is hard for me....
I don't know how to recognize them.Some are showing the real face,i need to detox from these things.In this thread i feel good.It helped me to break the spell of illusion and fake world.
But i don't know how to react in others places.I will pray a lot.

Fujiko

Star
Not a good thing.Hypnosis is manipulation :(
You could put in the mind of people what you want that they think.She is right.It is not a joke...thanks for this video♡I remember i saw Sh1nee on a tv show with an hypnotist,and Jonghyun was hypnotized,but he failed in memory test.It means that his mind didn't accepted the hypnosis.It is a good thing,but in the show it looks like it was a bad thing.People who can't be hypnotized can't be influenced or manipulated.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Thank you for all your words♡♡I felt bad after i watched some videos on facebook,but i am realizing that there are false prophets and insiders who fake to be against the system.So this is hard for me....
I don't know how to recognize them.Some are showing the real face,i need to detox from these things.In this thread i feel good.It helped me to break the spell of illusion and fake world.
But i don't know how to react in others places.I will pray a lot.
We love you. This world system is an illusion and just the mind control comes in many forms that's why we were told to always stay on guard. Stay present and observed. Don't get sucked into the system. It will be hard because those who see through the whole deception are very few and while those who are sucked in and asleep/unconscious are many. We are here for you. Stay on guard and let me know if you and to anyone else here needs a shoulder. I too felt lost at some point.