Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

SylvieKaraden

Established
2012 NS Yoon-G, (NS윤지) - Reason To Become A Witch(마녀가 된 이유).

Sleep is bad.

'Taking the child’s hand, He said to her, “Talitha kum!”—which translated [from Aramaic] means, “Little girl, I say to you, get up!' Mark 5:41
can u explain pls im curious

SylvieKaraden

Established
2012 NS Yoon-G, (NS윤지) - Reason To Become A Witch(마녀가 된 이유).

Sleep is bad.

'Taking the child’s hand, He said to her, “Talitha kum!”—which translated [from Aramaic] means, “Little girl, I say to you, get up!' Mark 5:41
very symbolic
1628532245075.png

First she is pure (initiation ritual)
Then she becomes a sex slave (betta kitten)

1628532401308.png

we can see it through her clothes and through the dancers clothes (she's representing the sex slave and the dancers the program)

1628532777564.png

at 1:00
this story appears on the wall, but I can't read it, if anyone can, please let me know, it could be a key piece
I understood some loose words, names (Rosana Matilda / Sarah Jane / Kate / Ellen)

1628533067168.png
slave collar
1628533133208.png

sex slave work

1628533259547.png
handling her

1628533320257.png

1628533380643.png
delta killer program / the video ends with all phases

queen82

Star
very symbolic
View attachment 59974

First she is pure (initiation ritual)
Then she becomes a sex slave (betta kitten)

View attachment 59975

we can see it through her clothes and through the dancers clothes (she's representing the sex slave and the dancers the program)

View attachment 59976

at 1:00
this story appears on the wall, but I can't read it, if anyone can, please let me know, it could be a key piece
I understood some loose words, names (Rosana Matilda / Sarah Jane / Kate / Ellen)

View attachment 59978
slave collar
View attachment 59980

sex slave work

View attachment 59981
handling her

View attachment 59982

View attachment 59984
delta killer program / the video ends with all phases
the video have many obvious symbolisms , but not familiar with her

SylvieKaraden

Established
just checked new sunmi song and...

View attachment 59985

delta murder program

View attachment 59986
diamond - jewel mkultra

View attachment 59987
mkultra victim mind

View attachment 59988
View attachment 59989

View attachment 59991
the light start to fail representing the program
View attachment 59992
View attachment 59993
View attachment 59994
chaneller and pearls (person cover with sperm ritual)
1628534762733.png

demon dancing legion

1628534790792.png
he represent the handler
he propose with a diamond ring and she accept so its showing that he programs her

swayy000

Star
just checked new sunmi song and...

View attachment 59985

delta murder program

View attachment 59986
diamond - jewel mkultra

View attachment 59987
mkultra victim mind

View attachment 59988
View attachment 59989

View attachment 59991
the light start to fail representing the program
View attachment 59992
View attachment 59993
View attachment 59994
chaneller and pearls (person cover with sperm ritual)
she also dances on a pentagram in that song. Plus i saw other videos where she apparently has some kind of personailty disorder :(

Fujiko

Star
um sorry im not sure what your referring to... a pastor talking to g dragon? is it a video?
In Simple believer video about T3n or Lisa she said about G dragon pastor who said that G dragon didn't wanted at the beginning join the industry because he knew was a corrupted place,but then he changed idea

swayy000

Star
In Simple believer video about T3n or Lisa she said about G dragon pastor who said that G dragon didn't wanted at the beginning join the industry because he knew was a corrupted place,but then he changed idea
hmm ill have to go back and check. im not done with the t3n video, but i might have missed it in the lisa video.

btach

Veteran

"Five minutes later"

Flashback....Kai rituals and stuff

KAI IN A BATHTUB. Other non Korean celebs as well.

Bathtub Ritual
HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT - By agreeing to be photographed in a bathtub, the artists below, whether they are aware or not, reveal their submission to the Illuminati who control them. In turning an intimate moment (a bath) public for all to see, they show that they are willing to do anything for fame and fortune. >> Once you learn the symbols, you will see them everywhere.

Thoughts? You think SM is planning this. She praised him so much and he is working on an album.

Last edited:

Lolylol

Established
off topic- I found some youtube channels that expose the american industry and they say that celebrities are playing different roles. They explaim that they do this to deceive us and later to traumatize us by faking the caracther death and cause a huge trauma because when a famous people tragically dies more people are emotionally attached to them and that's somehow important to these weirdos.
At first I thought this was crazy but now I think it's not that impossible and I always wondered why so many celebrities look like each other... maybe because some are played by the same person.
Plus they have all the technology,plastic surgery and stuff like that to fake some face/body features and keep in mind that we don't know them in real like, we see only images and videos that can be easily manipulated and photoshopped...so...

Imagine if things like that are happening in the kpop industry as well?
It's not hard to find kpop idols that look so much like each other to the point they look like siblings. I'm not saying it's the truth, but these elite/illuminati people are capable of anything so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a real thing.
notice that the majority of the "twin idols" are from the big 3/ big hit aka the kpop elite.

download.jpeg

main-qimg-c0d52cbc4a4972d3d99eed04624736fe.png

images (4) (29).jpeg

unnamed.jpg

queen82

Star

"Five minutes later"

Flashback....Kai rituals and stuff

KAI IN A BATHTUB. Other non Korean celebs as well.

Bathtub Ritual
HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT - By agreeing to be photographed in a bathtub, the artists below, whether they are aware or not, reveal their submission to the Illuminati who control them. In turning an intimate moment (a bath) public for all to see, they show that they are willing to do anything for fame and fortune. >> Once you learn the symbols, you will see them everywhere.

Thoughts? You think SM is planning this. She praised him so much and he is working on an album.
Kai became like his buddy Taemin , i have this feeling

queen82

Star
off topic- I found some youtube channels that expose the american industry and they say that celebrities are playing different roles. They explaim that they do this to deceive us and later to traumatize us by faking the caracther death and cause a huge trauma because when a famous people tragically dies more people are emotionally attached to them and that's somehow important to these weirdos.
At first I thought this was crazy but now I think it's not that impossible and I always wondered why so many celebrities look like each other... maybe because some are played by the same person.
Plus they have all the technology,plastic surgery and stuff like that to fake some face/body features and keep in mind that we don't know them in real like, we see only images and videos that can be easily manipulated and photoshopped...so...

It's not hard to find kpop idols that look so much like each other to the point they look like siblings. I'm not saying it's the truth, but these elite/illuminati people are capable of anything so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a real thing.
notice that the majority of the "twin idols" are from the big 3/ big hit aka the kpop elite.

View attachment 60034

View attachment 60037

View attachment 60035

View attachment 60036
the channel Midnight theories have a video where she said that SM cloned their idols, don't know if it's true or not

Last edited:

platinum

Established

View attachment 60034

View attachment 60037

View attachment 60035

View attachment 60036
Maybe just for American celebs, i think it would be harder for idols cause they are uploading content 24/7

btach

Veteran

View attachment 60034

View attachment 60037

View attachment 60035

View attachment 60036

The last three have the same plastic surgeon.....It's like the exact same person. But they danced together once so there is that.

Jonghyun had short fingers so I don't about that one. But Jonghyun 2008 and 2013 seemed like 2 different people . If it weren't for the distinct voice, you would never believe it to be the same person.

We are just in an illusion i tell you and the truth is