Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
King of Kpop, that makes me think that someone called him the korean Michael Jackson by the way he dance ...he was the king of Pop
Mj is his role model.He said that after he saw Mj on tv he wanted to became a dancer.I wonder if he was programmed to became the korean Mj,because someone said that Mj died before Ta3min's debut.A lot of these idols repeat that they saw someone dancing and singing on tv, and they wanted to became famous,i don't think it is true like the audition stories

arhur12

Star
T@emin is not a narcissist. He simply does not have the makings of a narcissist. How can he be when he is so humble, hardworking and most helpful to his juniors
making him the most likable senior amongst idols. T@em is known to speak without thinking and filtering his words so sometimes he may say the dumbest things like how he love being worshipped but he is one idol who does not even accept expensive gifts from fans. He accept only letters but never material gifts.

Here is his latest news from military.
View attachment 57298
yeah I think he will do well in the military he is very hard working.

arhur12

Star
Dear friends. I do not defend Jonghyun's actions when he was in SM.
The thing we have to remember is all the things we are condemning him for, he made a decision to leave it all behind.
We condemn him for speaking for the gay student..but we are not speaking about the backlash he received for speaking for the comfort women. 'Jonghyun Remains Flawless; Critisizes the Government for not doing Enough for Comfort Women"

His members were angry that his comments would affect their Japan promotions.

He knew something was to transpire and we all agree that after 2013, he stopped doing a lot of things. He is known to have been very generous and God has said many times that he judges everything based on the heart. I Sam 16 (v. 7) ....For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.God does not judge us by our outward behavior or our acts like man does, but by the intents and desires of the heart.

On his actions. A man can kill to protect his family. On the outside, he is a murderer but God sees that intention and that's what he will be judged for. Of couse this does not mean he won't be punished and the law does the punishment. He pays the price by going to prison.but God will judge the why. God has said “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell' Matthew 5:21-22

Jonghyun said his intention in kpop was a better life for his mom and sister and after he gave them all that he could, the man chose to leave KPOP. He could have left the country if he wanted to save his life, but he made himself available to death because he wanted out. Who knows what form of death it was, but he is no longer party to that world. So that's why I just say he is brave for walking away. People who came before him are still there...
yeah you see I am a religious person so I tend to see everything from that lense so I was a bit harsh on him for openly supporting lgbt but the thing is he was not very religious. So for him lgbt was probably a case of injustice against people that's why he supported it and he supported alot of other good causes as well he was genuinely kind person he used to tear up over small things and was very sensitive so I really hope God forgives him for whatever sins he may have committed in his life deliberately or not deliberately

not_important

Rookie
I saw a video about Stray kids and there was a comment about Jyp strategy to launch the new groups.It was written that he would eliminate 1-2 members not because they deserved to be eliminated,but to attach people to the group using public feelings.So the members he eliminated are always important in the group ,for example Momo and Tzuyu in Sixteen,and Felix-Minho in Stray kids survival show.He know that these members are important and he want them in the group,but he plays with the emotions.After he recall these members because he created sadness and interest in public for these members.
that's the person who is friend with r kelly and brought underage girls to this latter's house for you

arhur12

Star
Mj is his role model.He said that after he saw Mj on tv he wanted to became a dancer.I wonder if he was programmed to became the korean Mj,because someone said that Mj died before Ta3min's debut.A lot of these idols repeat that they saw someone dancing and singing on tv, and they wanted to became famous,i don't think it is true like the audition stories
Mj was in the occult as well it could be possible that he fell for one of his spells but yeah this is sus............ I mean wasn't he the original main dancer of kpop? I mean I know about rain but it was after he debuted that it suddenly became a trend to have a main dancer in each kpop group I could be wrong though Also people like to say Gdragon is the king of kpop but in terms of influence I think ltm has surpassed him now I mean B1g bang were known for self producing and not following choreos? and they were known for their gangster like persona? but if you look at the major trends of 3.5-4 gen of kpop more male idols are following Ta@m's footsteps idols have more feminine features, are more dance/performance oriented and kpop is becoming more visuals focus which is what T@emin is known for and all these self producing idols coming out I think are more influenced by bt5 then gdragon I mean if you connect the dots he is literally the mj of kpop in the sense that he popularized dance/performance oriented solo idols also sh1nee were the group who popularized dance/performance in kpop also sh1nee are a 5 member group jackson 5 were a 5 member group both mj and T@emin were the youngest and most popular members................o_Oo_Oo_O I guess I am going too deep into this now

arhur12

Star
I have just found a new example of genuine blasphemy in Kpop. This time with T@emin. Celebrity worship.
that's what I was talking about when I said he is playing the role of false messiah/luc1fer in kpop I know he is a christian himself and probably does not mean to mock christianity in anyway but korea is not a very religious country people may take this as a joke now but this could become a dangerous trend where fans literally start calling their idols God/christ/messiah etc and worshipping them
also this
he is literally climbing on top of a 33rd degree freemason pyramid here :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
that's what I was talking about when I said he is playing the role of false messiah/luc1fer in kpop I know he is a christian himself and probably does not mean to mock christianity in anyway but korea is not a very religious country people may take this as a joke now but this could become a dangerous trend where fans literally start calling their idols God/christ/messiah etc and worshipping them
also this
he is literally climbing on top of a 33rd degree freemason pyramid here :eek::eek::eek:
For this theory these Mvs are all connected(Xo,Nct,Wayv,Ta3min,Superm)

queen82

Star
they have in common that they were both very young when they debuted

arhur12

Star
they have in common that they were both very young when they debuted
Another thing they share in common is that both were self taught dancers. Although I hope the similarities end here I don't want T@emin to get involved in scandals like mj did during his final years.

Fujiko

Star
I think there are people programmed since child to enter in some places,i don't know how it works,but it is like "the truman show"..there are people who think to have the control of their life,but in reality it is all planned.And when it is the right time they will take place in entertainment industry.
Even if it seems a coincidence,or a lucky thing

slowlyfading

Established
I think there are people programmed since child to enter in some places,i don't know how it works,but it is like "the truman show"..there are people who think to have the control of their life,but in reality it is all planned.
yes i would imagine that some are groomed and programmed as they grow to be certain prominent figures politicians celebs athletes etc

arhur12

Star
For this theory these Mvs are all connected(Xo,Nct,Wayv,Ta3min,Superm)
I watched this and I also watched behind the stage of T@emin and B@ekhyun's beyond live concert for B@ekhyun's concert they focused on his superpower in X-0 they made the entire concert focused on light and light related phenomenon but for T@emin's concert I couldn't see a concept other than them portraying him as the king of kpop and endlessly praising him though I have got to give him credit his concert design was really on another level it was very unique and probably the best online concert design I have seen so far
So I think 5m and all these other companies set characters for each of these idols which they play because Ba3khyun's albums seemed to be named after his X-0 superpower as well (deLight, cityLights) and ka1 seems to be focusing on his alter persona in his solo but I don't think T@emin or J0nghyun had a theme going on in their solos or atleast I haven't been able to find one

What I don't understand is Lee Freemason's obsession with T@emin if this theory is true then that means T@em is the most important character in the entire SMCU but I don't understand why a money hungry company like 5m would give him so much importance sh1nee were never the best selling nor the flagship group of 5m they were the middle child who always recieved little promo T@emin is not the best selling 5m artist B@ekhyun and every other X-0 member has better sales then him he is not even a candidate for 5m's next CEO it's Boa or yunho who will become the next CEO. Still T@emin is the one who they made 2 fan made videos appreciating his work for their company he is the one who get's called the "king of kpop" he is supposedly the most important character in 5m world but why??? why is he so important this makes me believe that he and his group have a large part to play in their Agenda.

xmoonligh

Rookie
I think there are people programmed since child to enter in some places,i don't know how it works,but it is like "the truman show"..there are people who think to have the control of their life,but in reality it is all planned.And when it is the right time they will take place in entertainment industry.
Even if it seems a coincidence,or a lucky thing
That’s exactly what I think. I also believe that all of these idols are connected through a bloodline, it’s basically a club that we cannot get into as we are not apart of it. This goes for all celebrities.

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
I watched this and I also watched behind the stage of T@emin and B@ekhyun's beyond live concert for B@ekhyun's concert they focused on his superpower in X-0 they made the entire concert focused on light and light related phenomenon but for T@emin's concert I couldn't see a concept other than them portraying him as the king of kpop and endlessly praising him though I have got to give him credit his concert design was really on another level it was very unique and probably the best online concert design I have seen so far
So I think 5m and all these other companies set characters for each of these idols which they play because Ba3khyun's albums seemed to be named after his X-0 superpower as well (deLight, cityLights) and ka1 seems to be focusing on his alter persona in his solo but I don't think T@emin or J0nghyun had a theme going on in their solos or atleast I haven't been able to find one

What I don't understand is Lee Freemason's obsession with T@emin if this theory is true then that means T@em is the most important character in the entire SMCU but I don't understand why a money hungry company like 5m would give him so much importance sh1nee were never the best selling nor the flagship group of 5m they were the middle child who always recieved little promo T@emin is not the best selling 5m artist B@ekhyun and every other X-0 member has better sales then him he is not even a candidate for 5m's next CEO it's Boa or yunho who will become the next CEO. Still T@emin is the one who they made 2 fan made videos appreciating his work for their company he is the one who get's called the "king of kpop" he is supposedly the most important character in 5m world but why??? why is he so important this makes me believe that he and his group have a large part to play in their Agenda.
Yes,i agree with you.Sh1nee are special for him.He is obsessed by his Smcu that he cares to agenda,and treat like garbage someone like baekhyun who is at first place for Sm sellings

arhur12

Star
Yes,i agree with you.Sh1nee are special for him.He is obsessed by his Smcu that he cares to agenda,and treat like garbage someone like baekhyun who is at first place for Sm sellings
Yeah but you know it also makes me kind of sad for them like for all the lip service they receive they don't get the same amount of sales or recognition like with T@emin everyone from B@ekhyun to jungk00k have cited him as their idol inspiration he is 2nd only to Gd in this regard but he doesn't get the recognition he deserves worldwide he doesn't win awards anymore his albums last year were superior to B@ekhyun's in every way but he got no award because B@ekhyun has a massive fandom he works so hard even B@ekhyun admit in one of his interviews that T@emin is the most hardworking member in Superm his beyond live was also much better than regular online concerts.If you talk about quality only then sh1nee would be more popular then exo or bt5 J0nghyun's albums were masterpieces but he got no recognition for his work he deserved to win a kma award atleast (that one is considered equivalent to grammy in korea) people did not appreciate him in his life he wasn't the most popular member of sh1nee before his death but after his death his popularity soared and now he is the most searched member of sh1nee. I wrote searched bcz sadly most people don't know anything beyond his death it's sad that what people know him for is his death only :(

I believe he was like michael jackson and whitney houston they were both sacrificed as well but they both pushed the satanic agenda as well maybe in his last years he found out the truth but he was still involved in occultic stuff also F(x)'s sulli was also a sacrifice but how come no one ever talks about her? Sm did not do anything for her after her death Sm paid money to Shiny foundation they also paid tribute to him after his death for sometime but sulli got nothing she was completely erased along with her group even the way both of their funerals were broadcasted is different j0ng had a public funeral but we got no footage of sulli's funeral.
I disagree. What satanic agenda Michael Jackson and Whitney pushed?? Michael exposed the evils of the music industry. He too was getting tired of the fame and wanted to live a normal life, that’s why he tried to retire back in 1989. So I don’t believe that.. if anything.. they were victims used by the music industry to generate billions of dollars in life, and sadly in death. Furthermore, they were trying to kill Michael back in 1984.