Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Observalita

Rookie
If it's really this, then it makes sense. cause I see y'all saying "t4emin" eliminated j0nghyun because he was talented and taemin was jealous (wich I don't agree 100% cause i think we should blame sm, not the artists, they're puppets) and k3y is all rounder too, if they eliminate key, than the spotlight will completley be on t4emin.
I remember one time t4emin said he wanted key to do something wrong in front of the cameras cause key is too good in communication and sometimes even "monkeys fall from trees". at the time I thought it was a silly joke but now I'm thinking:and if he's jealous of key? cause we all know taemin is the most popular member, but he still an awkward person, especially in variety shows so he may be frustrated on this and envy key who is an interesting person, easygoing in front of cameras and so sociable.
I don't want to speak bad of Taemin because I don't know him personally. And god forgive me if I say something wrong, but he does seem to have a jealous trait to him.

I remember he and kai had a collaboration a few years ago : a song called pretty boy (lyrics written by Jonghyun) that they performed together. And while they were backstage Taemin showed signs of insecurity and competitiveness. He started saying Kai looked so much more handsome than him and that he did better than him. And Kai denied it to calm him down and had to reassure him he was handsome and doing a great job too.

Taemin is a very ambitious person. And they say ambition in a high degree can be dangerous. People like that are often willing to their forsake their morals to achieve the top.

Last edited:

matcha

Rookie
saw loona being discussed in this thread, was a bit upset that the story was being misunderstood so made an account to explain...
loonaverse is a *meta-narrative commentary* on the music industry. yes there's symbolism (in heejin's vivid choreography she even does a pentagram)

but it's a mockery of the industry that they work in. jaden jeong, who started writing the loonaverse story in 2012 did many things before he worked with loona, working with 2am/2pm/miss a, infinite, lovelyz, ladies code & heize, amongst a bunch of other krnb artists. he started as a blogger but came so obsessed with kpop he joined seotaiji (yes from seotaiji & boys) and progressed from there... whilst he worked (read;managed) loona, he worked for sony music
his blog is a very interesting place to see his views on the music industry, as he's been working in it for the past 20 years. note how LSM suddenly swoops into invest in loona the minute a man who worked at WOOLLIM left... lol... (if you don't know, SM bought woollim entertainment because infinite's popularity rivaled exo despite not being big three - after buying them they sabotaged them as punishment)

the story is a narrative about girls coming together, tied into intelligent concepts like physics, maths & the bible, but also a story (mostly a parody?) about the music industry. jaden jeong wrote on his blog very many times about his distate for the industry. he's blatantly criticised big 3, produce/survival shows, parasocial relationships with idols & the treatment of women in the industry. ironically, he also mistreated the girls under his care, by forcing them to starve & lose weight, even making them do photoshoots in front of fresh food without letting them eat it.. he tried to make one of the idols do a water stunt against her will and she nearly drowned :^) not saying he is a good guy, just not your ordinary A&R

basically, my point is blockberrycreative was always founded on an outsider/independent perspective. though since his departure after xx, that might've shifted... the idols themselves are now in charge of the loonaverse story, as the staff have moved away from it. but i don't think a commentary on satanism/illuminati/dark underbelly of kpop is necessarily a reflection of it. so please don't misunderstand.

on the other hand, i haven't read all 660+ pages of this thread, but some contents with relevant symbolism would be GWSN (a lot of pagan symbolism), catallena (blatant commentary on serving idols on menus to sponsors in the industry, illuminati cannibalism, nyotaimori (body sushi) practices)... i'll let you know if i think of anything else though...

queen82

Star
saw loona being discussed in this thread, was a bit upset that the story was being misunderstood so made an account to explain...
loonaverse is a *meta-narrative commentary* on the music industry. yes there's symbolism (in heejin's vivid choreography she even does a pentagram)

but it's a mockery of the industry that they work in. jaden jeong, who started writing the loonaverse story in 2012 did many things before he worked with loona, working with 2am/2pm/miss a, infinite, lovelyz, ladies code & heize, amongst a bunch of other krnb artists. he started as a blogger but came so obsessed with kpop he joined seotaiji (yes from seotaiji & boys) and progressed from there... whilst he worked (read;managed) loona, he worked for sony music
his blog is a very interesting place to see his views on the music industry, as he's been working in it for the past 20 years. note how LSM suddenly swoops into invest in loona the minute a man who worked at WOOLLIM left... lol... (if you don't know, SM bought woollim entertainment because infinite's popularity rivaled exo despite not being big three - after buying them they sabotaged them as punishment)

the story is a narrative about girls coming together, tied into intelligent concepts like physics, maths & the bible, but also a story (mostly a parody?) about the music industry. jaden jeong wrote on his blog very many times about his distate for the industry. he's blatantly criticised big 3, produce/survival shows, parasocial relationships with idols & the treatment of women in the industry. ironically, he also mistreated the girls under his care, by forcing them to starve & lose weight, even making them do photoshoots in front of fresh food without letting them eat it.. he tried to make one of the idols do a water stunt against her will and she nearly drowned :^) not saying he is a good guy, just not your ordinary A&R

basically, my point is blockberrycreative was always founded on an outsider/independent perspective. though since his departure after xx, that might've shifted... the idols themselves are now in charge of the loonaverse story, as the staff have moved away from it. but i don't think a commentary on satanism/illuminati/dark underbelly of kpop is necessarily a reflection of it. so please don't misunderstand.

on the other hand, i haven't read all 660+ pages of this thread, but some contents with relevant symbolism would be GWSN (a lot of pagan symbolism), catallena (blatant commentary on serving idols on menus to sponsors in the industry, illuminati cannibalism, nyotaimori (body sushi) practices)... i'll let you know if i think of anything else though...
it's very obvious

swayy000

Star
SM got themselves into that financial mess because they refuse to promote EXO, who have been their biggest moneymakers since their debut. I feel like the elites fear EXO since their undying success and talents are threat to the carefully crafted image they created around BTS and their "impact".

They tried to make NCT the next EXO (they literally said this), but it just didn't work. Don't get me wrong: NCT is doing well, they're likeable guys, talented too and they finally became double million sellers this year. However, it took them years of constant financial investment to get there while EXO succeeded just shortly after their debut.

Besides that NCT also has a large number of members which means they need to earn a lot in order to return the money that SM invested in each of them.

I'm also surprised that the K-pop community isn't talking about how NCT ALWAYS has a comeback during every time of the year. SM is literally monopolizing the whole K-pop scene with never ending NCT content. Even at their peak EXO never got even half of the amount of promotions that NCT is getting. At this point it wouldn't be an overstatement to call SM NCT&Taemin entertainment.

God, they even used Kai and Baekhyun in SuperM to get exo-L's to move on to NCT. Not to mention how they tried to sabotage exo's last two comebacks by delaying them till the end of the year and not restocking their albums to try and sabotage their album sales. SM has been a mess for three years now and it's sad to watch.
im not trying to bash any group, geniunely just curious, but what did you mean when you said that you think the elites fear e ex o since their success and talents are threats to the carefully crafted image they created around bt5 and their impact? bc i feel like all these groups are doing the same thing and pushing the same agendas that the elite's want. I think the founder of sm even took a picture holding an award from the rothch*ld's family.

One member from sup3r jun10r basically predicted that bt5 will come to stardom and be popular internationally. So i feel like it was all just planned from the beginning bc all of them (espeically the big 3 companies and bigshit) are all in the illum1nat1.

lemonlover

Rookie

ok thats ur opinion and it does hurt to realize that your favs are involved too, almost every group has a "storyline concept" stans justify with in the exposing vids , unfortunately every group is definitely in this playing a part with pushing agendas and advertising their allegiance to the dark side

matcha

Rookie
ok thats ur opinion and it does hurt to realize that your favs are involved too, almost every group has a "storyline concept" stans justify with in the exposing vids , unfortunately every group is definitely in this playing a part with pushing agendas and advertising their allegiance to the dark side
i feel like you intentionally misunderstood what i said... if you have any evidence that their symbolism actually manifests itself in the real world then let me know but outside of their MVs loona have done nothing remotely reflective of satanic behaviours.

AmazingGrace

Established
i feel like you intentionally misunderstood what i said... if you have any evidence that their symbolism actually manifests itself in the real world then let me know but outside of their MVs loona have done nothing remotely reflective of satanic behaviours.
I understand your wish and hope for your favorite group to be 'clean' and good, I went through this with d@ysix. But the more I research, the more I'm realizing that being part of the system is by default. These groups would probably have zero chance to get investors, space to promote themselves in media owned by elite and many other things that are essential for them to exist. You cannot be famous and not be part of this dark religion.
TBH, when I saw L0ona, I immediately knew. Just as with dreamc@tcher, they were giving me heavy astrology and witchy vibes. They have damn mo0n as the group name and logo!!! Luna is mo0n and m0on is one of the most worshiped and among the most important symbols in occu!t.

You want evidence that their symbolism manifests in the real world. Let me tell you, the symbolism is evidence by itself because it has top importance for el!te. If you want to mock industry, using their symbolism heavily in your MVs and concepts CERTAINLY isn't the way.
Let's do a quick analysis:
M@sonic hand signs
1613241735576.png
1613241705640.png

1613241863978.png
Black, red and white - favorite m@sonic colors used in their lounges, you can read more about it here.
They are wearing black dress - black means understanding, they know what they are doing.
Climbing the stairs of knowledge - another favorite symbol of m@sons.
This is clear moon worship, you can hardly get more blatant. One of the things that say they understand it is that the moon is un-naturally blue. Blue represents moon in k@balla tree, and also blue m00n is when it's closest to the earth and looks very big. I recommend to watch this video whole, but I set it especially where she talks about moon goddess and moon worship.

This video is even difficult to watch. So many things in it. First, hall0w.een is the darkest s@tanistic holiday. Disgusting, dark, dem0nic holiday. The first thing that comes to my mind when I see woman in red dress and looking like this is either witch or harlot. Gothic theme is not helping either.
red can refer to several things, eg sun, sexuality - chair dance, bl00d and bl00d s@crif!ce
Huuuge moon again, and red(ok, pink) to be precise, it's called bl00d moon when it happens irl, and it's very important for 'them', bad things are done during bl00d moons. Tbh, hall0ween, bl00d m00n, harlot witches and gothic theme is one of the most s@atanic combo I could think of, that can easily pass when presented to regular sheeple.
Red and black is also color coding for church of s@t@n.

I don't know what mr j@den je0ng is saying, but it looks like he has the same religion as the elites. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a hypocrite and used his blog and his claims just as a marketing move. You see, el!te have obsession to do things the opposite way
Bible says: don't drink bl00d, so they do.
They read and spell words backwards, turn letters upside down, etc.
And recently I've heard something that regarding this principle I'm not finding hard to believe - that to destroy something they create tools that look like they are made to help. Example I just made up right now (but I'm afraid it's true): want to destroy femininity? Create feminism. Want to have kids for ped0s? Build and operate orphanages. This last one actually isn't made up by me but real terrific problem in the UK that is going on for decades. I watched a documentary about it also recently.
Now back to loona, do you understand now why I wrote that the manager could be hypocrite and use 'fighting against industry' and 'fighting for human rights of idols' just as a cover up? And that his claims actually could be total BS? I'm not saying it's the case, but I wouldn't be surprised.
The thing with loonaverse being a meta-narrative is probably just a cover for real meaning behind the group, that's nothing new. You have that with b+S as well. Fans made tons of theories out of their MVs and songs, and they fit, but that's just one part of the story intentionally fabricated for fans, and there is also another, very dark layer of another meaning behind the MVs and songs and only if you do your research (or if you're in the ccu!t yourself) you could find and understand it. Regular person that knows nothing about ocu!t have no chance to find and understand it.

You mentioned the manager worked for Ladies code? Then you might like to read this article by VC. Have you heard that Michael Jackson hated Sony and called ceo Mott0la devil? He wasn't joking. So did Mariyah Carry (called him devil), Mott0ola's wife, he treated her terribly, just like every other artist that had contract with the company. So saying mr J@den worked for sony only worsened his image for me.

I'm sorry but this quick analysis didn't convince me about them mocking the industry, I saw no mocking. Zero mocking. On the contrary, this sadly assured me even more that my suspicions were justified. TBH, you hardly see k-p0p artist worshiping m0on this blatantly, and if you wanted to do it as a mockery, I would imagine it would look differently. You should do your research, don't simply trust what I wrote. I gave you some references where you can start.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Every physical manifestation has a spiritual origin..The unseen is more important than the seen. The body only manifests what's already in the mind, hearts and spirits of men and women.So If they did a symbol, then they have aligned their minds with whatever that symbol means. That's the reality of it.

queen82

Star
I don't want to speak bad of Taemin because I don't know him personally. And god forgive me if I say something wrong, but he does seem to have a jealous trait to him.

I remember he and kai had a collaboration a few years ago : a song called pretty boy (lyrics written by Jonghyun) that they performed together. And while they were backstage Taemin showed signs of insecurity and competitiveness. He started saying Kai looked so much more handsome than him and that he did better than him. And Kai denied it to calm him down and had to reassure him he was handsome and doing a great job too.

Taemin is a very ambitious person. And they say ambition in a high degree can be dangerous. People like that are often willing to their forsake their morals to achieve the top.
that's why he also have some work done on his face ..

Awkward_pink

Established
I understand your wish and hope for your favorite group to be 'clean' and good, I went through this with d@ysix. But the more I research, the more I'm realizing that being part of the system is by default. These groups would probably have zero chance to get investors, space to promote themselves in media owned by elite and many other things that are essential for them to exist. You cannot be famous and not be part of this dark religion.
TBH, when I saw L0ona, I immediately knew. Just as with dreamc@tcher, they were giving me heavy astrology and witchy vibes. They have damn mo0n as the group name and logo!!! Luna is mo0n and m0on is one of the most worshiped and among the most important symbols in occu!t.

You want evidence that their symbolism manifests in the real world. Let me tell you, the symbolism is evidence by itself because it has top importance for el!te. If you want to mock industry, using their symbolism heavily in your MVs and concepts CERTAINLY isn't the way.
Let's do a quick analysis:
M@sonic hand signs
View attachment 52063
View attachment 52062

View attachment 52064
Black, red and white - favorite m@sonic colors used in their lounges, you can read more about it here.
They are wearing black dress - black means understanding, they know what they are doing.
Climbing the stairs of knowledge - another favorite symbol of m@sons.
This is clear moon worship, you can hardly get more blatant. One of the things that say they understand it is that the moon is un-naturally blue. Blue represents moon in k@balla tree, and also blue m00n is when it's closest to the earth and looks very big. I recommend to watch this video whole, but I set it especially where she talks about moon goddess and moon worship.

This video is even difficult to watch. So many things in it. First, hall0w.een is the darkest s@tanistic holiday. Disgusting, dark, dem0nic holiday. The first thing that comes to my mind when I see woman in red dress and looking like this is either witch or harlot. Gothic theme is not helping either.
red can refer to several things, eg sun, sexuality - chair dance, bl00d and bl00d s@crif!ce
Huuuge moon again, and red(ok, pink) to be precise, it's called bl00d moon when it happens irl, and it's very important for 'them', bad things are done during bl00d moons. Tbh, hall0ween, bl00d m00n, harlot witches and gothic theme is one of the most s@atanic combo I could think of, that can easily pass when presented to regular sheeple.
Red and black is also color coding for church of s@t@n.

I don't know what mr j@den je0ng is saying, but it looks like he has the same religion as the elites. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a hypocrite and used his blog and his claims just as a marketing move. You see, el!te have obsession to do things the opposite way
Bible says: don't drink bl00d, so they do.
They read and spell words backwards, turn letters upside down, etc.
And recently I've heard something that regarding this principle I'm not finding hard to believe - that to destroy something they create tools that look like they are made to help. Example I just made up right now (but I'm afraid it's true): want to destroy femininity? Create feminism. Want to have kids for ped0s? Build and operate orphanages. This last one actually isn't made up by me but real terrific problem in the UK that is going on for decades. I watched a documentary about it also recently.
Now back to loona, do you understand now why I wrote that the manager could be hypocrite and use 'fighting against industry' and 'fighting for human rights of idols' just as a cover up? And that his claims actually could be total BS? I'm not saying it's the case, but I wouldn't be surprised.
The thing with loonaverse being a meta-narrative is probably just a cover for real meaning behind the group, that's nothing new. You have that with b+S as well. Fans made tons of theories out of their MVs and songs, and they fit, but that's just one part of the story intentionally fabricated for fans, and there is also another, very dark layer of another meaning behind the MVs and songs and only if you do your research (or if you're in the ccu!t yourself) you could find and understand it. Regular person that knows nothing about ocu!t have no chance to find and understand it.

You mentioned the manager worked for Ladies code? Then you might like to read this article by VC. Have you heard that Michael Jackson hated Sony and called ceo Mott0la devil? He wasn't joking. So did Mariyah Carry (called him devil), Mott0ola's wife, he treated her terribly, just like every other artist that had contract with the company. So saying mr J@den worked for sony only worsened his image for me.

I'm sorry but this quick analysis didn't convince me about them mocking the industry, I saw no mocking. Zero mocking. On the contrary, this sadly assured me even more that my suspicions were justified. TBH, you hardly see k-p0p artist worshiping m0on this blatantly, and if you wanted to do it as a mockery, I would imagine it would look differently. You should do your research, don't simply trust what I wrote. I gave you some references where you can start.
I wanted ask this for a while...what do you guys think of this loona mv:

It has too much symbolism...but i have a feeling that the mv could related to the same storyline as bts,

The only person that can shine a light in my heart
Is me, one & only
I don’t need no garden of Eden
The time in my hands
Means that I’m already in heaven
I face my true self at this shining moment
One & only
My one & only
My one & only love
In this universe
It’s not a coincidence that I’ve met myself
Oh, I know now

Why the waving flowers bloom

'Loving yourself' so much you reject the garden of eden? Narcissism..maybe the same thing bts are going for...
There is soo much symbolism in the mv :(, reprogramming (black hair to blonde), mk ultra (butterflies), crown and mirror symbolism....its too much
Also it looks like the mv takes place in a church + the girl who gives her the crown is wearing priest kind of clothing...this mv could literally be footage from their cult haha

Last edited:

queen82

Star
I wanted ask this for a while...what do you guys think of this loona mv:

It has too much symbolism...but i have a feeling that the mv could related to the same storyline as bts,

The only person that can shine a light in my heart
Is me, one & only
I don’t need no garden of Eden
The time in my hands
Means that I’m already in heaven
I face my true self at this shining moment
One & only
My one & only
My one & only love
In this universe
It’s not a coincidence that I’ve met myself
Oh, I know now

Why the waving flowers bloom

'Loving yourself' so much you reject the garden of eden? Narcissism..maybe the same thing bts are going for...
There is soo much symbolism in the mv :(, reprogramming (black hair to blonde), mk ultra (butterflies), crown and mirror symbolism....its too much
Also it looks like the mv takes place in a church + the girl who gives her the crown is wearing priest kind of clothing...this mv could literally be footage from their cult haha
i notice that the song have kinda an happy and fresh sound , but the video is the opposite, it's dark and with many symbolisms

btach

Veteran
The deal with dark forces to become famous. You don't get to the top if you're not selling your soul no matter how talented you are. They took his life and there's hight possibility his soul in Hell rn.
I don't understand why people exalt the devil so much. There is only one power that gives the ability to get wealth and that's God. We humans equate wealth with satan and this is why so many people fear wealth.

Also, these are the people going to hell according to Jesus. . You are not sent to hell for signing a contract with a record label

Matthew 25:40-45

1 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

The other group according to Revelations 22:15
Outside the city are the dogs—the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie.

Last edited:

matcha

Rookie
OK @AmazingGrace let me address everything one at a time.

the naver x dispatch photo you suggested to be masonic imagery is just pointing up to signify their title track at the time of photo - hi high. up = high, that's all...

the midnight festival was a project after jaden jeongs departure so i can't defend that, and so was the full moon cover. however, the red fashion is just a choice, and i think its actually rather misogynistic of you to instinctively call them harlots despite the fact they're fully clothed and not promiscuous at all. my understanding of hallow's eve is that its origins are christian - it's the eve of all saints day... guising is a tradition done to specifically ward off satan - which you can read about in "Halloween, Hallowed is Thy Name" by Eddie J. Smith. so i don't think that's a very good point at all.

neither loona nore jaden jeong had any control on the visual aesthetics in the background of the performance, and they didn't choose their own styling, either.
loona have never been shown to drink blood, i don't know what you're talking about here.
the link you sent is broken, but if you're referring to dlrowehtanool that's because yyxy & eden exists on the other side of the mobius strip - a mirror world
.1613347434510.png

the reason for loona's relationship with the moon is not satanic and is honestly really disrespectful to traditional korean history dating over 2000 years ago... christianity hadn't even come over to asia at this time so it couldn't possibly have been derived from that. they do 강강술래 ritual in several music videos and release their songs according to the historical korean lunar calendar - i think its really disrespectful to associate traditional cultural practices with satanism to be honest :/ there's a lot of occult symbolism you can complain about for loona but these are quite misguided.

btach

Veteran
OK @AmazingGrace let me address everything one at a time.

the naver x dispatch photo you suggested to be masonic imagery is just pointing up to signify their title track at the time of photo - hi high. up = high, that's all...

the midnight festival was a project after jaden jeongs departure so i can't defend that, and so was the full moon cover. however, the red fashion is just a choice, and i think its actually rather misogynistic of you to instinctively call them harlots despite the fact they're fully clothed and not promiscuous at all. my understanding of hallow's eve is that its origins are christian - it's the eve of all saints day... guising is a tradition done to specifically ward off satan - which you can read about in "Halloween, Hallowed is Thy Name" by Eddie J. Smith. so i don't think that's a very good point at all.

neither loona nore jaden jeong had any control on the visual aesthetics in the background of the performance, and they didn't choose their own styling, either.
loona have never been shown to drink blood, i don't know what you're talking about here.
the link you sent is broken, but if you're referring to dlrowehtanool that's because yyxy & eden exists on the other side of the mobius strip - a mirror world
.View attachment 52112

the reason for loona's relationship with the moon is not satanic and is honestly really disrespectful to traditional korean history dating over 2000 years ago... christianity hadn't even come over to asia at this time so it couldn't possibly have been derived from that. they do 강강술래 ritual in several music videos and release their songs according to the historical korean lunar calendar - i think its really disrespectful to associate traditional cultural practices with satanism to be honest :/ there's a lot of occult symbolism you can complain about for loona but these are quite misguided.
The bible does have good things to say about the moon. God wouldn't create it, if it were evil. Many cultures have been deemed satanic by the Europeans who used Christianity as a colonial weapon. Many African cultures are called satanic by Europeans. All you need is a relationship with God..not a relationship with religion or culture. God will guide you on the right path which is good for you. Korean culture is beautiful in itself...just seek God's truth in this matter.

matcha

Rookie
this i cant deny... though if it helps, the entire loonaverse is about christian acceleration which is an obscure philosophy about bringing forth the apocalypse and doing "bad/sinful" things to accelerate humanity towards the events of revelations, and bring the second coming of Jesus and new Jerusalem. humanity would have never had the blessing of Jesus Christ if they didn't leave the garden of eden - this is what the arc of yyxy is about. Yves (Eve) encourages everyone to leave Eden because humanity can't become righteous and free-willed otherwise. if we mindlessly obeyed God and didn't know of evil and sin, it wouldn't be meaningful for us to choose to obey Him... that's why He gave us free will - if we have a choice to do good & evil, then being able to choose the right thing becomes meaningful. this is why they leave Eden - not to reject God but to manifest their independence...
i definitely agree there is intentional monarch/mkultra symbolism though. it doesn't take place in a church - it takes place in a catholic boarding school (a reinterpretation of Eden), and the girl who gives her the crown is Yves (Eve). the emerald crown is a reference to Revelation 4:3. you can choose to interpret gowon as ithobaal III, too

matcha

Rookie
The bible does have good things to say about the moon. God wouldn't create it, if it were evil. Many cultures have been deemed satanic by the Europeans who used Christianity as a colonial weapon. Many African cultures are called satanic by Europeans. All you need is a relationship with God..not a relationship with religion or culture. God will guide you on the right path which is good for you. Korean culture is beautiful in itself...just seek God's truth in this matter.
thank you for this, i agree. the moon is absolutely not sinful
psalm 8;3 , corinthians 15;41, isaiah 60:19-20 are just a couple of examples about the beauty of the moon...
korea is beautiful because God made it, the western world is beautiful because God made it too...

MariMarrie

Veteran
But remember
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things (Isaiah 45:7).