Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

craniumind

Established
Exactly. n@mj00n and t@e, too. And I saw that the pastel colors that they had in the dyn@m*te mv was the colors of the p*do flag as well
View attachment 51696

this was in t ex t's mv for blue or@ng3@de :(
View attachment 51697

pray for these guys and the world :( They are trying to normalize it.

~~also welcome! i saw you mentioned you are new, so am i :)
The pizza box represents child trafficking.

aribelixiet

This is unrelated but it’s important: A month ago I was on Twitter tweeting against the MA*/p**o community, and I decided to search up my Twitter address just today. Guess what, they put the p**o flag as my main acc image. So just in case if anyone decides to go against them, just retweet posts that don’t have the MA* flag.

Attachments

swayy000

Star
hey you guys am i the only one who noticed that y*nj*n was wearing a jacket with the female symbol on it?
View attachment 51718
even in one of their mv's I noticed that as well...
wow good catch! when i used to watch them i couldnt tell really well what the symbols were on that jacket, but i now know that they are trying to push that agenda.The way he looked in predebut/ cr0wn era vs. the way he looks now are COMPLETELY different.

btach

Veteran
Does anyone get the feeling that Onew is not himself? And that crow.
Fan feedback on Instagram. Many are saying the concept is creeping them out.
Jonghyun did music for love. He adored life's expressions through music and received money and fame for it. The others did it for money and fame and it clealy shows that the love for music is missing.
Anyway, good luck to them. I just won't forget how they ignore Jonghyun's existence. Well, except for Key.

Many people miss him. Don't judge me, but today, I thought about Jonghyun and cried abit. I felt so heavy that someone in South Korea killed that richly talented man and is living like nothing happened. Then I thought about all the other victims of murder whose deaths are reported as suicides. Is this why SK stays up there in suicide rates? Do some killers take advantage of those stats to commit murder? SIGH!

Last edited:

doublestandardism

Established
Does anyone get the feeling that Onew is not himself? And that crow.
Fan feedback on Instagram. Many are saying the concept is creeping them out.
Jonghyun did music for love. He adored life's expressions through music and received money and fame for it. The others did it for money and fame and it clealy shows that the love for music is missing.
Anyway, good luck to them. I just won't forget how they ignore Jonghyun's existence. Well, except for Key.

Many people miss him. Don't judge me, but today, I thought about Jonghyun and cried abit. I felt so heavy that someone in South Korea killed that richly talented man and is living like nothing happened. Then I thought about all the other victims of murder whose deaths are reported as suicides. Is this why SK stays up there in suicide rates? Do some killers take advantage of those stats to commit murder? SIGH!
About your second paragraph-- I've never thought about that possiblity and you are probably correct about that. It's really crazy/sad/scary to think about.

s.weet

Rookie
I was recently thinking about this but didn't t ex t also have an interview where they made pizza as well?
I really hope i'm not overthinking this but I really hope b*gh*t didn't mean what I think they did...

swayy000

Star
I dont know if this was already disscussed in the forum, but I watched a video from yt channel servants of christ, and she talks about how bang p3do, once said in an interview (before bt5 became a group) that "he recieved inspiration from spirits" and "a song would come out and he writes the song to not forget it". He also said "the woman is living inside him to give him inspiration to write all these things."
She then says that in one speech he gave in the University of Se0ul that his motivation is anger and the thing that drives him in what he is doing is anger.

if you want to watch that part it is at 15:50

this shocked me so much and i realized why i and many other fans were so attached to them. There is definitely some spiritual connection at play, not only with bt5, but many other kp0p groups. Idk fully how the whole songwriting process goes in bh, but i know that bt5 are allowed to write their own songs right? i wonder if the boys are demon possesed too because manyyy of their songs have dark themes to them, like for example boy meets evil, which was written by j-h0p3 & namj00n, and when I was looking closely on the lyrics for on, it basically talked about accepting that they have gone into the dark side and that they will "carry themselves into the beautiful prision" and they are "choosing to descend into the dark abyss". I saw then that namj00n, j-h0p3, y00ng*, wrote the song along with others. I didn't see bang p3do in the writing credits but he must have accepted the song for it to be in the album right? i really wonder what the inspiriation for them to write a song like that bc who writes a song about accepting that you know what you chose is wrong and you will gladly accept the consequences of eternal damnation???
How they became demon possessed, to be inspired to writing songs like that, idk but please pray for them and all their fans