Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Rawdollmariah

Established
Hi... How are you? Wish you all were fine okay...
I will just make short post since I don't have time kekekekekek...

Oh yeah what do you think about Secret Number? The latest group? I feel not good for the Indonesian one... There is Indonesian member... But she doesn't know about dark inside about KPop? I mean, she was dancer from 1Million Dancers... For those who doesn't know, it's a dance group in Korea and it's popular... She must be know something about that industry... Idk... Just wish good for her...
Wdyt?
Crazy how there already showing the one eye symbol and ect:/

sandonthebeach

Established
But she doesn't know about dark inside about KPop? I mean, she was dancer from 1Million Dancers... For those who doesn't know, it's a dance group in Korea and it's popular... She must be know something about that industry... Idk... Just wish good for her...
It's a mistake to think this is only a Kpop problem. The entertainment industry it's a problem EVERYWHERE, it's the vehicle to spread the globalist elite agenda. The performers are interchangeable, some can be more popular than others or be more charismatic, but they're just faces. When they don't serve their purpose anymore, they're discarded. It doesn't matter of what country are you from, be sure the crap is there, in a bigger or lesser degree.

cadiz

Star
i'm not sure if i remember this clearly but iv'e seen that the bathtub symbolizes a demonic baptism in several videos that have analysed other celebrities videos that had the bathtub appear, so with you saying she looks dead i feel like that's a way of saying her actual self and persona has been killed off or completly taken over by alters :"(
You are correct the bathub is a strong symbol for them, you will often find videos of celebrities in the bathub or in eminems case a bathub full of blood

The name Maria is her alter, this seems to be her killing her old self to welcome her new persona....this concept has been done so many times.
Still people think is a coincidence all the celebs have alter egos and do videos about dying :rolleyes:.

Attachments

I hear you on this one. Didn't Lady Gaga do the same with that girl from Long Island??? I have seen and read that she stole her "whole identity", Also, the video "paparazzi" mimicked the death scene of this rising star who had her life cut short. (He name was Lina Morgana). You can find tons of videos on youtube.

View attachment 38399

View attachment 38398

I didn't know lady gaga killed someone...wow..so shocking..its isn't even hidden..her mother talk about it

lady gaga is truly disgusting person...I remember once brainwashed student in my university went on on her presentation to praise lady gaga and say she is unique and beautiful with her style..lol..dumped down generation

sadtruth

Established
I don't know if this had been posted here. Sorry if it has. I just came across it.

Apparently Han Seo Hee was a trainee and has been exposing idols. Kpop fans have an actual petition get her arrested. The hate she's getting is ridiculous. Most of the claims she's made were legit...and the ones without proof were denied by the company. People think she's bitter about not debuting so she decided to lash out and take people down. I don't know if thats true, but fans are so brainwashed they want to carry on believing their idols are saints, and want to continue fantasizing over their perfection. The amount of comments that don't want their idols to be exposed baffles me, if they aren't doing anything bad there shouldn't be a problem. I really wish people wake up.

You'd think with the amount of scandals they've had it would make people at least think. But for some reason they easily believe every word the idols and companies tell them.

I did a little research on Han Seo Hee, she comes from a wealthy family and was friends with Goo Hara and Jonghyun. She tried to commit suicide earlier this year aswell and her Instagram is gone. They'll probably break her down like they do every one. I don't know if she's bitter or she's gone through things and actually doesnt like the people she's exposing.

I don't know if this had been posted here. Sorry if it has. I just came across it.

Apparently Han Seo Hee was a trainee and has been exposing idols. Kpop fans have an actual petition get her arrested. The hate she's getting is ridiculous. Most of the claims she's made were legit...and the ones without proof were denied by the company. People think she's bitter about not debuting so she decided to lash out and take people down. I don't know if thats true, but fans are so brainwashed they want to carry on believing their idols are saints, and want to continue fantasizing over their perfection. The amount of comments that don't want their idols to be exposed baffles me, if they aren't doing anything bad there shouldn't be a problem. I really wish people wake up.

You'd think with the amount of scandals they've had it would make people at least think. But for some reason they easily believe every word the idols and companies tell them.

I did a little research on Han Seo Hee, she comes from a wealthy family and was friends with Goo Hara and Jonghyun. She tried to commit suicide earlier this year aswell and her Instagram is gone. They'll probably break her down like they do every one. I don't know if she's bitter or she's gone through things and actually doesnt like the people she's exposing.
I think Han Seo hee is doing her job from the elite, I think she also come from wealthy family and family that are connected
wasn't she is the one who supply drugs to monsta x member I think Wonho?
and said something like he didn't pay her...so strange...wasn't drug is illegal? like what happen..but she have drugs and apparently got away with because she is connected...she is also friend with hwang hana..another shady girl with a lots drugs and got away with it

Nobodybuthere

Established
I have an idea of Infinite's being illuminatis mirror for showing what will be going. Maybe you already know, they are very predictive, their predictions were direct for many times. They had made a misic video in USA for "Destiny" with plane crush episodes, a little after there was a huge crush of a korean plane. After some time they made the music video for "Last Romeo" with a scene of water. A little later Saewol catastrophe happened. They made their song's name "Man in love" and during the promotion Myungsoo's relationship was uncovered. In 2016 they made a comeback with the song " The eye" or eye of the typhoon. And during the promotion there were huge typhoons in Korea. Most of fans laugh and think, that it is a coincidence, but how they could predict so many things?
I think that illuminatis did it. If they put hidden patterns in BTS' s mv, in Infinite's case they show it directly.

P. S. There is a joke among inspirits whether they make a mv or album "Apocalypse" it will exactly happen.

It's just my suspicion. I don't claim that I am exactly right.

HEZI

Here's their fave PD-nim showing us who he is working for:

PD-nim is so cute and innocent, he would never abuse their boys. He gives them freedom and let them partake in the making of music. - things their fans regularly say.
That's why the target group are teens and pre-teens. That's the moment we become fully conscious and seek the truth. IF they can pollute their minds they can control the future.
As Lenin said:
Suga's shirt is really creepy...

cdigital379

Established
"I-LAND": HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS NEW IDOL SHOW? Just found it on Soompi.com

The comments are quiet interesting to say the least. The users are comparing the pics to the movie "Hunger Games". I was reminded of the movie with Scarlett Johanson, Ewan McGregor and Djimon Hounsou from the movie " The Island". Also reminds me of Black Mirror's Season 1: Episode 2 called "15 Million Merits"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then they "try" hide the injuries of a trainee and staff member.....

Attachments

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
And speaking of Black Mirror: (not sure if this was posted before) Season 5: Episode 3 - Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too. TALK ABOUT MK ULTRA....THIS IS THE STORY OF HER LIFE....in this one!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From one of the comments:
...OK but does anyone realize that this episode specifically calls out DISNEY and their exploitation of young performers? In the end it all comes together: when Ashley and the girls ride in to expose Ashley's aunt (=Disney) with the MOUSE car that has MOUSE CONTROL written on it and then stepping out of the car, Ashley throws her the middle finger (which was by the way one of Cyrus's signature moves after she broke away from Disney). And then they really hammered it home once again when Cyrus is performing 'Head like a hole' about her "shitty aunt" and when she sings "head like a hole; black as your soul; I'd rather die than give you control" they cut to the girls' father talking about a mouse and waving his mouse control device. Very gutsy episode, I even remember creator Charlie Brooker saying that Cyrus gave personal details about her life and that the episode is going to piss people off. ....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cdigital379

Established
Even the regular bands who do not get the opportunities to shine like THE ROSE aren't excluded from the masonic symbols. So sad, as these are one of my favorite bands. =0{ =o( 8o\

***pay close attention to the hands and black checkerboard tie ( I am sure he did not personally pick this to wear)*** (subtle to the naked eye)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Guys, how are you? Hope all of you were fine there okay ^^
Btw BlackPink has done their comeback and I literally follow this one... And freaking damn... OMG... It's getting more and more darker than before... It is really crowded in my ears for the song... Not so much different style from Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du and Kill This Love... With big trumpet sound inside...

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Btw BlackPink has done their comeback and I literally follow this one... And freaking damn... OMG... It's getting more and more darker than before... It is really crowded in my ears for the song... Not so much different style from Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du and Kill This Love... With big trumpet sound inside...
I was looking more at the lyrics and I actually think it was basically the devil talking about God. They(black pink) represent the devil.

[Intro: Lisa]
BLACKPINK in your area

[Verse 1: Jennie & Jisoo]
I crumbled before your eyes
Hit rock bottom and sunk deeper
I'm going to catch the hem
Even if I reach out with both my hands

[Pre-Chorus: Rose]
Again in a dark place
Light up the sky
Looking into your eyes
I’ll kiss you goodbye
Laugh at me all you want while you still can
Because it is about to be your turn
One two three

[Chorus: Jennie & Jisoo]
Ha-how you like that?
You gon’ like that, that-that-that-that, that, that, that, that
How you like that? (Bada bing, bada boom, boom, boom)

[Post-Chorus: Lisa]
Now look at you now look at me (Ooh)
Look at you now look at me (Ooh)
How you like that?
How you like that

[Verse 2: Lisa]
Your girl needs it all and that’s a hundred
10 out of 10 I want what's mine
Karma come and get some
I feel bad but there's nothing I can do
What’s up, I’m right back
Trigger the cock back
Plain Jane get hijacked
Don’t like me?
Then tell me how you like that, like that

[Pre-Chorus: Rose & Jisoo]
In such a darker place
Shine like the stars
With that smile on my face
I’ll kiss you goodbye
Laugh at me while you still can
Because it's now your turn, one, two, three

[Chorus: Rose, Jennie & Jisoo]
Ha-how you like that?
How you like that? (Bada bing, bada boom, boom, boom)

[Post-Chorus: Lisa]
How you like that?
How you like that

[Bridge: Rosé, Jisoo, Jennie & All]
The day I went down with my wings lost
(When the devil was casted out of he a van)
Those dark days when I was trapped
(When he was dammed)
You should have ended me when you still
have a chance (mocking how God should have ended the devil then and there)
Look up in the sky
It's a bird it's a plane
Bring out your boss bish
BLACKPINK!

[Outro: All, Rosé & Jennie]
Ddu, ddu, ddu, ddu-ddu-ddu
Ddu, ddu, ddu, du-du-du-ddu
How you like that?
You gon' like that?
How you like that?

Thats all I could decipher from the video. There is more but I dont want to misinform what I'm not sure of. I posted the rest of the lyrics so you guys could analyze it yourself.

yoongiyoongi

Established
This comeback is really rushed and it shows despite this the elites still made sure their symbolism was placed perfectly in the video …. Apparently this is just a pre single and they would make a full album comeback later this year.. so its most likely going to be more symobolic too … and I don’t know if this is a big deal or anything but notice how jennie says boss bish .. South korea is still a conservative society I think and there are some certain things like curse words they don’t promote as much because of the younger generation and all so it surprised me she sad this and I may be wrong but I feel like things like these as well as other sick agendas will be shown more and supported easily like it’s nothing. I noticed that lisa looks like Cleopatra too for some reason and at 1:24 she holds up an apple for some reason which is sketchy also please what is jisoo meant to be representing at 1:34 idk why but her outfit is just odd to me but I have no idea what it could mean if it does have a satanic meaning behind it and the dududu part isn’t that like a spell or something …

sandonthebeach

Established
It is really crowded in my ears for the song... Not so much different style from Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du and Kill This Love.
The song is trash, it's sorta a mishmash of Ddd and Kill this Love. They're in serious need of another producer for their songs. But, dumb fans are going to stream this crap endlessly thinking it's best thing since the symphony No.9 of Beethoven.
what is jisoo meant to be representing at 1:34
Perhaps it's a little bit far-fetched, but, it could be inspired in the goddess Amaterasu, the sun goddess in Shinto religion and......this is interesting (quoting from Wikipedia):

"Other worshiped forms
Snake

Outside of being worshiped as a sun goddess, some[who?] have argued that Amaterasu was once related to snakes.[14] There was a legend circulating among the Ise Priests that essentially described an encounter of Amaterasu sleeping with the Saiō every night in the form of a snake or lizard, evidenced by fallen scales in the priestess' bed.[14] This was recorded by a medieval monk in his diary, which stated that "in ancient times Amaterasu was regarded as a snake deity or as a sun deity."[21] In the Ise kanjō, the god's snake form is considered an embodiment of the "three poisons", namely greed, anger, and ignorance.[22] Amaterasu is also linked to a snake cult, which is also tied to the theory that the initial gender of the goddess was male.[21]"

There are some things that has gotten my attention:

- at 2:21, Rosé with her arms extended and the goddess Nike behind her with black wings, "You should've ended me when you had the chance". I don't really think that refers to an ex.
- at 2:55, it looks like a dome, somehow it resembles to the one in the Pantheon of Rome. If you pay attention, in its walls there is a world map. Two Trojan horses guard the exit.