Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Established
Welp, just seeing some of these MAMA performances etc. And the elite definitely have something planned for Mamamoo, Hw@sa in particular given just how prominent she was the whole night including performing with Du@ Lip@ and this photo on Dua'ls instagram:
This reminded me of Lay's picture, posting on his Instagram, which was wearing a bathrobe, taken next to a star.

q04440p

Rookie
this is your comment " exactly, thats why 'teddy' from waiji was in t0p and geedee 'zutter' video. why he turned around, wearing red, with mickey mouse ears (maybe represent d1znii? . p3 d0 symbolism 100% imo."
and if you didn't say they are pedo..why are you so angry and defensive if someone said they don't believe they are?
see..any way..I really don't care that you believe they are pedos or not...it has zero affect upon me, and I am not even their fan...but the thing I don't want this thread to be dragged in accusation after accusation just for the sake of it especially without evidence and you obviously couldn't accept any different opinion from yours and kinda forcing your opinion others..and now even you are accusing me being paid haha lol...your paranoia are so high...I wouldn't be surprised from yours throwing accusation at any one anymore

and by the way, I don't think it does really make a different for you, but just to tell you, celebrities are still human, its not like they are just satan coming straight from hell lol..they are still human and capable for repenting..I believe any body can repent and change that include celebrities..so yeah I believe some are still good people

and again about Seungri..haha I am laughing saying you didn't believe the media..then from where did you know he did what he did..isn't that from the media? but I think you love to throw at celebrities any accusation possible, and I don't think that you care any way...you like to judge everybody like you are saint

this conversation is fruitless
so..bye
12 cents deposited into your account.

taepeach

Established

an interesting video.
The lyrics...its always about submitting themselves to "love" or a specific person or thing and relying on that "thing" or "person" as their savior to save them. And the leader's name is Love.

At 2:54 he is levitating in that demon possessed position in space
Its weird the statue of Mary is there. Trying to make people think they are talking about God?

(Im lazy to screenshot and not skilled in analysis so somebody else can do it hehe)

alyssanug

Rookie
A lot of celebrities in America hate Donald trump and have refused to see him. I’m shocked EXO met him. I wonder what really happened

He is still being groomed to become a leader in the industry one day, lee soo man gave him his ring and he has massive popularity, You forget that the people in power were also put through progamming.
giving him a ring doesn't mean he have a power..so far he never said he is going to become the CEO of SM..if I am not mistaken Siwon did say he want to become a CEO of SM..but I honestly don't think any Kpop stars have any power, that include Siwon..all of them are slave and puppet..the one that have power are people behind the scene that we barely heard of

taepeach

Established
These new groups have interesting concepts, they all include some type of red. And this one also has someone levitating in the arch pose at 2:42 and hands sticking out, like that scene with Suhø in the water and hands sticking out surrounding him.
Gosh i can only imagine during the trainee years, they be making these new groups show full symbolism since very debut

About Seungri, I do believe he might have been set up, however everyone has blood on their hands in this industry including him.
if everyone have a blood in there hand in this industry
then why you commented saying you are worried for them?
I am not trying to deny that but I just want to know from your perspective

Yup it was confirmed which tells you they'll use the Oh we do not care for any mishaps excuse because it was an all natural death, you know like his soul just swooshed away for no reason (sarcasm alert). His family got paid off to hush or maybe they know something and choose to ignore.
Didn't an EMS worker get fired for leaking Sull! information that he found fishy online? This tells you that he saw something drastic and wanted someone else to see. I doubt he would risk his job to post something banal.
"Didn't an EMS worker get fired for leaking Sull! information that he found fishy online? This tells you that he saw something drastic and wanted someone else to see"
can you explain that? I didn't understand..sorry for asking but what is EMS worker? do you have link for that story?

Actually,if you think about it,this is a pretty nice plan.
Target the vulnerable impressionable young minds and systematically get them addicted to kp0p.
Then,slowly add some feelings of sadness,fear,worry etc to these already vulnerable minds.I mean,most of these fans are supposed to be battling depression or other illness or the outcasts or something.(Don't come at me,guys.)
Essentially,you have a cocktail to keep these minds in low vibration,primed for whatever propaganda is being prepared.And harness the low energy,as much as they want,in this occult time of the year.
And here's the funny thing.(Again,I'm not sure if it is funny.It seems that I have a weird sense of humour ^_^')
Time from october to march next year is supposed to be very important in spiritual circles.Not only are we ending a decade this december,but,apparently,we are also entering into a spiritually active year.
So,the collective consciousness will play a great role in deciding the direction where the world will be headed to.High vibrations lead to something better while low vibrations will lead to,well,what 'they' want.
And,they are purposefully keeping everything low since the past few months.It only increased since the beginning of december.Not just kp0p but in other areas,all around the world.Think about riots,protests,revolts,school shootings,terror attacks.And the economy is heading towards collapse!
Everyone who wants to change the course,remember,this is a battle of minds.Your mind is a generator of reality and energy.They want it.But,you already have it.Don't give it away.
Stay strong and be positive.:)
this is very true

but is there statistic suggest Kpop fans suffer depression and outcast? I personally find this to be true but I don't know how true is this for other millions of people(I am not trying to deny what you are saying) but if there is statistic it would be good

Kpop is defiantly kinda low vibration...everything surrounding it negative energy

do you think following Kpop make us also vibrate lower?