Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Kai is the center of EXO so that he likely has more scene than the other. But what I'm thinking is Sulli and Goo are the center of group, aren't they? So I'm curious with Kai that he is the same as Sulli and Goo. He has ever dated before also Sulli and Goo. What do you think?
yeah I agree..it looks like scary scenario...I am not familiar though with Sulli and Goo..but I can see the same thing happen

$M is being obvious once again with their agenda of making 1 member stand out from the others. They did this with Jjong, hiding him on the cover of misconceptions of me albumView attachment 29857
Sulli was always standing out from the others on many album covers from f(x) View attachment 29862(electric shock album she's the only one who's not standing)
Now with the new RV teasers, joy is the only member not showing up at the window. I don't have time to search every pic now, but they're making her stand out from the others since debut and that's not a good sign.View attachment 29858
if thats true..isn't it too much to kill kai and joy? that would be crazy..SM must be jailed

SimpleBerry

Rookie
This is so weird. Unbelievable how blatant it is. Kai has a collaboration with gucci x vogue . And they made this short clip. It looks like MK ultra to me. There is a chip thingy on his neck, which causes him to see hallucinations and hear voices in his head.

Im scared of the future tbh. They're not hiding it anymore. People don't want to know or see all of this.

Vmort

Star
This is so weird. Unbelievable how blatant it is. Kai has a collaboration with gucci x vogue . And they made this short clip. It looks like MK ultra to me. There is a chip thingy on his neck, which causes him to see hallucinations and hear voices in his head.

Im scared of the future tbh. They're not hiding it anymore. People don't want to know or see all of this.

MK Ultra in all it finery.

Ari29

Rookie
I have also another question that I researched but couldn't find an answer...why dreams give us something real about celebrities? I understand that dream give us something real about ourself or family friends..etc..but why celebrities? and what does it mean when the dream did? bcz I have this experience this and would be interested to know
Yes, I have also same question..Today I got an excellent example for this..I don't know why those kinds of things happen with me!!..
Today I was sleeping at noon(I'm kind sick now , cold and weather change issue, so I was resting)..Then I got a bad dream about an earthquake...That dream was interesting..I saw in my dream that God is the reason for that earthquake, People are prideful, they live in big House with ego and little heart, so God has destroyed their big houses to punish them , to teach them a lesson..I told my mother about this dream, she replied that it's because of my sickness, advised me not to worry about dream (Daydream never works)..Then at afternoon Mom turned the T.V. on..I was studying in the next room then my mom come and said that Earthquake has happened in North-India, including capital New Delhi (That earthquake originated in Afghanistan)..I was shocked..I mean now explain how did I get a dream about a coming earthquake???

Last edited:

alyssanug

Established
In This thread, I request that Please someone explain about those kind of true dreams..If anyone knows about mystery of dreams truely..Why we get those dreams?
I think there’s a lot of theories about dreams, but i Think your dreams come from your subconscious mind. Your dreaming about the knowledge/memories you have in the subconscious or feelings and emotions that are repressed. I do think dreams are very symbolic but a lot of people don’t understand the symbology. Spiritually, I think if you dream about the future you are very intuitive or you are connected to a higher being or maybe even a dead family member(that you may not know about that’s from past lives if you believe in that) that’s trying to tell you something through dreams.

Veranda57

Rookie
I think this is true honestly..bcz I know that real couple in Kpop is rarely seen doing anything together..its not what people usually think like the famouse shipper..its usually not famous at all..I know one example in SHINee like that
Ok I’m still pretty new to Kpop so could you tell me who it is that you were talking about with the dating and a member of SHINee please.. I’m curious..

Last edited:
Ok I’m still pretty new to Kpop so could you tell me who it is that you were talking about with the dating and a member of SHINee please.. I’m curious..
I actually preferred not to say bcz the guy already dead...but the point is that they made famous shipper to distract from real relations and fans always easily falls into this...real relation never the famous shipper and in many of those famous shipper usually have some other relation that they wanted to hide with shipping with other one, and that also same when they announce that they are dating straight person..its always fake to either hide there real relation or some other mess happening like political scandal etc...and the funny thing is always seeing how the fans is manipulated...they never learn ever...media so easily fools people

Yes, I have also same question..Today I got an excellent example for this..I don't know why those kinds of things happen with me!!..
Today I was sleeping at noon(I'm kind sick now , cold and weather change issue, so I was resting)..Then I got a bad dream about an earthquake...That dream was interesting..I saw in my dream that God is the reason for that earthquake, People are prideful, they live in big House with ego and little heart, so God has destroyed their big houses to punish them , to teach them a lesson..I told my mother about this dream, she replied that it's because of my sickness, advised me not to worry about dream (Daydream never works)..Then at afternoon Mom turned the T.V. on..I was studying in the next room then my mom come and said that Earthquake has happened in North-India, including capital New Delhi (That earthquake originated in Afghanistan)..I was shocked..I mean now explain how did I get a dream about a coming earthquake???
This happened to me ALWAYS all the time...you won't believe how many time I have predictive dreams like this but not earthquake other things, and I don't like when people trying to dismiss them saying they are just dream..they are not aware how important dreams is

I think there’s a lot of theories about dreams, but i Think your dreams come from your subconscious mind. Your dreaming about the knowledge/memories you have in the subconscious or feelings and emotions that are repressed. I do think dreams are very symbolic but a lot of people don’t understand the symbology. Spiritually, I think if you dream about the future you are very intuitive or you are connected to a higher being or maybe even a dead family member(that you may not know about that’s from past lives if you believe in that) that’s trying to tell you something through dreams.
I think the subconscious mind thing is overrated ...Dreams is huge world in it self and it 100% surely can predict..not sure why through but it do...but usually people like just to dismiss it, and don't want to acknowledge that dream do predict thing all the time

Yeah I was mad at this video, and went to the comments section to warn people from this

but people like wow "Beautiful Art" and some other bullshit...its frustrating how people are blind to this...

this is must be called "Sickness" and NOT ART

edit: forget to say that Gucci must be boycotted..I would never buy anything from them

Last edited:
In This thread, I request that Please someone explain about those kind of true dreams..If anyone knows about mystery of dreams truely..Why we get those dreams?
I understand about dreams and the predictive one...but my question is why our dreams can give us something true or in the future about celebrities?...I remember even one dreamer sharing her dream about seeing Jonghyun died before his death three years and how when he was died it was the beginning of new era...and its really happening now...I believe Kpop and may be other things has begin new era...thats why there is deaths now unlike Kpop before when there was no death..Jonghyun death was huge ritual for beginning new order

Shuna

Star
The fire of our lady, for some say that it symbolizes, the rebirth of the temple of Isis. The religion of Isis, in addition to a clip that refers to that, I just fell back on 1004 Angel (1 + 0 + 0 + 4 = 5 Isis number) of B.A.P. Shows one of the members unearthed Our Lady of Paris, outside Notre Dame, would be built, on an ancient temple of Isis.
When digging everywhere, the holes are black, which may be reminiscent of Dimash's Know clip, where Osiris and Osiris are born and die in the same place, creating a pile of ashes, mixing with the earth.
The wall is very often represented, in this clip, in some clips of GDragon as in the clip Coup d'état which ends on GDragon, in red outfit, gold red in the Bible represents the war, and in many other clips he has multiple rebels.
I just noticed that the reference in Xia's Flower clip is Notre Dame. First of all a temple, of which one of the men of the earth, launches one of the robots, this one with a tattoo of the number 11 (which made me think of the two rounds of September 11). Xia is Isis, sitting in his temple. (Destroyed and Our Lady was built on it), when Xia swallows a poison, Xia burns like a phoenix (being the black dragon in the triad) and explodes, rising from the ashes. The burnt apocalyptic decor, Xia dressed barbaremant with a black line (which is exactly the same very but of blood for X-Baekhyun), and a point on the lower lip, thus emphasizing the mouth and the place of Venus (not visible for humans, since under the horizon):
Sans titre-1.jpg
1576952832865.png

The burnt apocalyptic decor, Xia dressed streaking with a black line (which is exactly the same very but blood for X-Baekhyun).
I understood this when I saw Xia's 3rd Asia Tour of 2015, where the decor is Notre Dame, with a large aisle going towards it. At the end of the clip many statues are broken like the Venus de Milo:
Sans titre-1.jpgSans titre-1.jpgSans titre-1.jpg

The flower that I detailed for the two columns has the 5 petals and the sixth smaller (which is also the symbol of man, it is also a symbol of resurrection). In this case, the red branches also symbolize the tree of life and the all-seeing eye:
Sans titre-1.jpg

In this image, you will see that Mary is represented on both sides (Isis has the cross as a symbol), so Jesus also represents Mary and therefore Venus. (Venus is hidden behind the sun, which by the way is in itself Jesus):
Sans titre-1.jpg

Last edited:

shineefive

Rookie
$M is being obvious once again with their agenda of making 1 member stand out from the others. They did this with Jjong, hiding him on the cover of misconceptions of me albumView attachment 29857
Sulli was always standing out from the others on many album covers from f(x) View attachment 29862(electric shock album she's the only one who's not standing)
Now with the new RV teasers, joy is the only member not showing up at the window. I don't have time to search every pic now, but they're making her stand out from the others since debut and that's not a good sign.View attachment 29858
as a shinee fan i am super defensive of theories about this sensitive subject but this is just too weird to ignore..

shineefive

Rookie
speaking of dreams, i am very into predictions and premonitions. i found a few of these tweets posted years before his death.
sorry if this is weird, i just wanted to check if anyone had felt or seen this coming.
wooooow dreams are a world in itself...I am very impressed with what dreams are doing..I have seen some dreams(but not these) were people say they dreamt of Jonghyun died

thanks for sharing