Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Veteran
I have a question.. anyone know what does these writtings mean under the Gfriends logo? I don't know since I'm not a kpoper I mean I was but got over it long ago so I'm not sure if it has secret meaning or something else with kpop?
sorry if I have mistakes in English
View attachment 30213
The logo design represents Venus, the moon in the sun, and the sun on the left and the moon on the right. The middle moon has a series of 6 points (6 is the number of Venus). The logo is "cut" into four parts (like the four seasons, four different periods (the first (2/4), is that of the sun, which is followed and ends by 2/4 of the period of the moon) by a cross, a target since the star is the North star, the one that guides the boats (hence one of the reasons for the use of boats in the Illuminati religion). Sky blue is the color of Venus.

Miss Bunny

Rookie

image.jpeg

Who do you think was referred to as "The Main Opposition Party"...?

Sure, they must be related to the corruption but do you think there are kpop agencies protected by these "opposition party"? The corruption mentioned here is that of the high ranked officials in Korea.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Look what I found
Lisa chilling in a restaurant in Hollywood called "Lucky devils".
With chessboard pattern
View attachment 30224
Thats really strange, I understand that there is propaganda behind this picture but are these kpop singers that dumb or enjoy this kind of stuff.

I'm still conflicted with Jungkook from BTS since he seems the least feminine in BTS. I know he probably is part of it but does he know tho

taepeach

Established
The 0.1% of woke fans

He isnt the only one though.
Plus many other idols. Wonho, b.i., etc im surprised its just male idols who we hear about dealing with drugs, smoking, etc. Im sure the females do it too but its mostly just the males.

Also some random person said they will go to Bt$ hotel in ny and break in and even push the emergency button so they can come out lol. Maybe that person can tell us all the smoke and aromas theyll see in their rooms cuz of tae lol

Nino

Rookie
The logo design represents Venus, the moon in the sun, and the sun on the left and the moon on the right. The middle moon has a series of 6 points (6 is the number of Venus). The logo is "cut" into four parts (like the four seasons, four different periods (the first (2/4), is that of the sun, which is followed and ends by 2/4 of the period of the moon) by a cross, a target since the star is the North star, the one that guides the boats (hence one of the reasons for the use of boats in the Illuminati religion). Sky blue is the color of Venus.
thank you that was helpful but do you know anything about the 4 symbols under the logo? I can't believe that those symbols represent(ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㄱ).. take a look.. PicsArt_12-31-10.43.52.jpg

Shuna

Veteran
thank you that was helpful but do you know anything about the 4 symbols under the logo? I can't believe that those symbols represent(ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㄱ).. take a look.. View attachment 30287
Frankly I don't know ... I wanted to search today. I thought maybe that it is the displacement of the stars (like Venus). I also think about looking on one of the sites that I recommend:
Or Kabbalah:

I continue the research...

Nino

Rookie
Frankly I don't know ... I wanted to search today. I thought maybe that it is the displacement of the stars (like Venus). I also think about looking on one of the sites that I recommend:
Or Kabbalah:

I continue the research...
I researched but I couldn't got anything till now I will continue as well.. if you got something tell me.. thank you

alyssanug

Established
Remember when Han from stray kids was suffering from anxiety and couldn’t participate in any events? He just recently dyed his hair blonde...I think he was reprogrammed again. & now he’s able to do events. C2F4E03D-070F-49FC-A7C3-EEC6598C1DC7.jpeg
recent picture below
3B19B84F-9900-4011-BBFE-12496FD04F6C.jpeg

Last edited:
I find some strange coincidence regarding Chanyeol

I saw this in other topic
08CB6084-A495-49E0-81F1-C91A452370DB.jpeg

I have noticed that Chanyeol or some EXO mvs or something showing this like moon above a lots of time(I forget where others time I saw it)and I understand from that post that this moon mean apocalypse
Screenshot002.jpg

and here is Chanyeol having this in airport back then
yHq3i5VR2-I.jpg

so I think Chanyeol sort of like represent the apocalypse!

Edit: also in this picture, he have the moon there
Screenshot004.jpg

his eye in the left is very abnormal and scary

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established

Behold the next fake Kpop idol couple. This has to be the weirdest one yet. Heechul is gay gay gay gay. These Twice members seem to be great bait for fake news. I wonder what needs to be covered up now.
Their fans : OMG congratulation for them! Yeaaay!

Here : SoMeTHiNG sUspIcIOUs BiTCH! I Am nOt DuMB FuCK Ass! LeT'S sEE Is thErE AnY SuBLiMiNaL MeSSaGe...
KOREAN GOVERNMENT HIDES SOMETHING AGAIN GUYSS!

Ikr my mutuals (~‾‾)~

Fantastic9

Established

Behold the next fake Kpop idol couple. This has to be the weirdest one yet. Heechul is gay gay gay gay. These Twice members seem to be great bait for fake news. I wonder what needs to be covered up now.
I am really wondering does jypee not care anymore? Because with jihyou dating some of her fans left because they were jealous whatever. And now you have another tw1ce member dating? Does he not realise this can badly affect their domestic fandom?
Or maybe he thinks they are now at a level where even rumours or real dating issues won't affect their fandom size and success. I mean, it can work for boy groups but with girl groups, imo it is rare to find loyal fandom stick with them after they are in a serious or even fake relationship.
Anyway if it is true, hope they are happy and loving.

thuder

Look what I found
Lisa chilling in a restaurant in Hollywood called "Lucky devils".
With chessboard pattern
View attachment 30224
Screenshot_2020-01-02-22-01-49-288_com.instagram.android.jpg
I wonder why did Lis4 aligned herself with a pile of trash. The photo itself is cryptic, yet this dumb stans make fun of it or even take it as an art Like, what the hell? Can't they just see straight with their fcking eyes? Like, I'd be wondering what exactly happened at that place!

And her succeeding updates, just keep on showing a dead look from her eyes.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
View attachment 30392
I wonder why did Lis4 aligned herself with a pile of trash. The photo itself is cryptic, yet this dumb stans make fun of it or even take it as an art Like, what the hell? Can't they just see straight with their fcking eyes? Like, I'd be wondering what exactly happened at that place!

And her succeeding updates, just keep on showing a dead look from her eyes.
What did you suspect happened

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Please, look at the video I found!!
If you watch it, I think you may change your opinion! It's a possibility that Sullli, Jong, and others are not dead! It's also said somewhere that elite like to generate a lot of fear, they need our negative energy for their some dark deals...
This is really creepy but I wouldn't be shocked if some of them were alive....after all the devil IS a Liar

Truthrevealer01

Established
I am really wondering does jypee not care anymore? Because with jihyou dating some of her fans left because they were jealous whatever. And now you have another tw1ce member dating? Does he not realise this can badly affect their domestic fandom?
Or maybe he thinks they are now at a level where even rumours or real dating issues won't affect their fandom size and success. I mean, it can work for boy groups but with girl groups, imo it is rare to find loyal fandom stick with them after they are in a serious or even fake relationship.
Anyway if it is true, hope they are happy and loving.
It reminds me of when gg started dating with 2pm
I think jyp wants to shift the focus from twice to the new girl group.Like sm did with gg and red velvet.Cause twice belongs to the 3rd gen while itzy on the 4th.