Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

tzaleth

Rookie
I have some points here.
1. The narrator said that Waiji hates her. And she is known as religious member in that group. She is mistreated. My speculation is why Waiji "hates" her, maybe because she still obeys her religion and her God. She doesn't give any sacrificed maybe.

2. Her make up. Maybe she is perfect with her natural make up. Not too much like others. Because she has her own beautiness.

3. Her voice. I am in love so much with her voice. After I heard her natural voice, I feel her natural voice is lighter and easier for her voice. She is in her comfort for singing. After Waiji changed her style for singing, I heard her voice is harder for her. But maybe Waiji found something special and advised her to change her style. Waiji makes her suffer to sing.

Yeah those are my opinion. I wanna know yours please :)

I've noticed, kill this love mv...she is the last to be programmed in mind control (mk ultra) but about her voice, she doesnt appear in magazines...is because her religion( christian or others) taeyang was religious, i guess he is christian but not at the same time bc he sings to. The world...and nor to God. Some christians believe their oppas (who likes kpop) are christian but its a lie...bc they dont know maybe :/ they used to confusing us

Ari29

Rookie
Hello , I am New in here...Anybody seen Got7 Jackson Wang's new song "Bullet to the Heart" ???..I think It's scary..One eye symbol at 0:58 (even see his channel's new dp- one eye symbol), An Unknown Witch is controlling him , Devil contract , Mind Control Program etc everything is included ,

And Something I also noticed , if you watch TVXQ-Mirotic mv, There was an unknown face covered girl ( in red dress) also in their mv ..That witch girl also did like- controlling the 5 members (like this Jackson's new song) !!! Strange !!!!!!

Last edited:
“Some christians believe their oppas (who likes kpop) are christian but its a lie...bc they dont know maybe :/ they used to confusing us“

As a Christian myself, I highly doubt these idols are believers in Christ. Most of these celebrities aren’t Christian. And even the celebrities who claim they’re Christian say/do things that show otherwise. And some of these so called “Christians” out here are just straight up posers.

cadiz

Star
interesting info....

SM Entertainment founder Lee Soo Man revealed at a conference on September 25 that the company’s new super group SuperM will be having a collaboration with Marvel.

Up until now, SM Entertainment has been working to present our music with our world view. We have tried many things with collaborations with other artists. SuperM is not just a project about SM Entertainment.​
If the infinite collaborations continue, it can become one big story of the new world views from the East and the West meeting.​
— Lee Soo Man​
I want to see and confirm how the Culture Technology that SM Entertainment and I have built up will work in the United States. Starting with SuperM, we are slated to work on a collaboration with Marvel.
I’m not sure how exactly that collaboration will work, but we will work on making a story with SuperM, and with the Marvel Story, make a song that everyone can sing.

not sure how a kpop group can collaborate with Marvel....:rolleyes: this Lee Sooman dude will try everything

tzaleth

Rookie
Hello , I am New in here...Anybody seen Got7 Jackson Wang's new song "Bullet to the Heart" ???..I think It's scary..One eye symbol at 0:58 (even see his channel's new dp- one eye symbol), An Unknown Witch is controlling him , Devil contract , Mind Control Program etc everything is included ,

And Something I also noticed , if you watch TVXQ-Mirotic mv, There was an unknown face covered girl ( in red dress) also in their mv ..That witch girl also did like- controlling the 5 members (like this Jackson's new song) !!! Strange !!!!!!
You're right. I watched jacksong wang mv and yes, he is being controlled by a witch and devil at the same time. Being used like a demon..but more than demon, i think anormal moves. That place looks like a psiquiatric (places to ppl with mental illness) but its clear, jackson is a mk ultra...its so scary so dark. So obvious.

tzaleth

Rookie
interesting info....

SM Entertainment founder Lee Soo Man revealed at a conference on September 25 that the company’s new super group SuperM will be having a collaboration with Marvel.

Up until now, SM Entertainment has been working to present our music with our world view. We have tried many things with collaborations with other artists. SuperM is not just a project about SM Entertainment.​

If the infinite collaborations continue, it can become one big story of the new world views from the East and the West meeting.​

— Lee Soo Man​

I want to see and confirm how the Culture Technology that SM Entertainment and I have built up will work in the United States. Starting with SuperM, we are slated to work on a collaboration with Marvel.

I’m not sure how exactly that collaboration will work, but we will work on making a story with SuperM, and with the Marvel Story, make a song that everyone can sing.

not sure how a kpop group can collaborate with Marvel....:rolleyes: this Lee Sooman dude will try everything
I think they are tryting to have some dark things severely. This collaboration is dangerous though.

Shuna

Star
The main focus in the first photo is not a single flower,it is a bunch of flowers.Single flowers are scattered on the lower part especially the left part in that shot.Not sure what that flower is though,could be something that symbolise poison or something.

The flower in umbrella is indeed a dahlia which some consider a symbol of sun=sun worship
"The flower in umbrella is indeed a dahlia which some consider a symbol of sun=sun worship" As for the altar behind the Trailer Taeyong.

And for the capture of the Taemin. The clip symbolizes the Egyptian gods. To be more precise, Isis, Osiris, Nephtys and Horus.

Gogobebe

Rookie
Sorry for spamming about SupaEM again but here we have video promoting dance line I guess ^_^
I noticed that in the background of Teeno's performance there's a kinda wall with 4 windows (light shines through them), and then when t43min dances there are 6 light sticks, wonder what they mean... Maybe just overanalyzing ^^'
Teemin has also two rings with black stones, could be onyx. I read once that rings with black onyx capture souls... But anyway black onyx is important in occult practices
The way they look at each other when they come one after the other is so funny ^^ I don't know why but also the way Jong1n dances is laughable to me X) I apologize for this digression

Shuna

Star

In Yesterday of Xia. You see the hidden side of the moon. It has different symbols that refers to either religion, or surprisingly to reference objects to clips.
- After the bird, the dead crows, he has an apple, then a gift that looks like the next clip of NU'EST, which chained to an empty moon, which can also be a bombshell.
- The crown of Jesus, considered by the Catholic as the true messiah. So can also represented the wrong.
- He trumpet, often used, like the 7 trumpets of the apocalypse.
- He has the eagle, whose underside stone shapes going to the bird, makes me think of Jin's painting, he looks at the planet in blood.
The clip ends on a shot, makes me think, even if in the animated it is not destroyed to a plan of the opening of Gost in the Shell.
It also, if I'm not mistaken the Koran, as well as the burnt rose (that we see, very often in the clips and in Sio Mio, the yellow rose (symbol of husband), after being burned (sign of rebirth , for the phoenix), became red.
He also has many other references. As I just noticed, I associated the clip with the clip of Xia, but the catch of sight, with the sun. Can also this reported at the stadium in the last SuperM Trailer. And like this is happening in Japan...

seafood7

Rookie
Hello guys, i'm new here. I would like to know what do you think about nct dream? Do they have any symbolism? I'm interested to know if they are in satanism from the beginning or they getting into occult only when they become a little bit successful and more well known. There' a lot of symbolism in nct 127 and super m. But I think dream don't have it yet, am I right?
This is all makes me so sad because don't know what to listen to anymore, if every artist is satanic and whenever I go the music plays everywhere. I'm sorry for my English, I'm not good at it.

seafood7

Rookie
Sorry for spamming about SupaEM again but here we have video promoting dance line I guess ^_^
I noticed that in the background of Teeno's performance there's a kinda wall with 4 windows (light shines through them), and then when t43min dances there are 6 light sticks, wonder what they mean... Maybe just overanalyzing ^^'
Teemin has also two rings with black stones, could be onyx. I read once that rings with black onyx capture souls... But anyway black onyx is important in occult practices
The way they look at each other when they come one after the other is so funny ^^ I don't know why but also the way Jong1n dances is laughable to me X) I apologize for this digression
Taemin looks really satanic and possessed, his stare is terrifying