Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I wonder, whats happening to Yoochun, he looks scary and has changed so much
unnamed.jpg

he had his scandal in the past in 2016, then he stopped making music, and now he just finally drop one music after long time, but now new allegation about drugs surface, I wonder whats happening, why he keep getting allegation against him, its suspicious, like someone is pulling something against him, I am sure almost all Kpop stars do drugs, so why are they on him?

I wonder, whats happening to Yoochun, he looks scary and has changed so much
View attachment 20862

he had his scandal in the past in 2016, then he stopped making music, and now he just finally drop one music after long time, but now new allegation about drugs surface, I wonder whats happening, why he keep getting allegation against him, its suspicious, like someone is pulling something against him, I am sure almost all Kpop stars do drugs, so why are they on him?
He is just a scapegoat covering much more important things.
Like a high status officer r*ping continuously a woman i read somewhere..

Hmm guys can someone explain this to me? I dont understand some logic in conspiracy theory. People keep saying celebrities know they would be sacrificed. Like really? You become celebrity to be famous and rich and at least get to live wealthy until 60-70 year old. Why would they be like "ok you will be sacrificed in 7-10 years after you work your ass off that long. Be prepared plz."

I mean, people sacrificed other people for their own benefit, or sacrificed each other, life for them is like game of thrones. It is reality esp when these celebrities are working for the devil.. But I just don't think celebrities who were sacrificed know that when the date or day unless they offer it themselves.

I'm just saying this cuz I'm puzzled that people say Jonghyun knew about being or going to be sacrificed. Or there are another reasons? Let me know pls. I questioned a few times about some conspiracy theories but I never get an answer.
I belive it can be different variants:

1) when they make the deal with the demon they know they have to die in 20 years for example in exchange for the fame. I think the demons see the desperate ones who can agree even for 10 years or less

2) I belive the majority don't know they will be sacrificed, maby they see when it's coming but not at the beginning. I mean people in power usually know who's gonna be sacrificed for years ahead but the person doesn't. But since they are so close to the ocult world, maby they know when it's close.

3) they might be uder mk ultra. So they know but they are brainwashed to think it iis their destiny.
I think the third variant is the most possible. You know you're gonna die but you are inder such heavy controll so you don't even try to escape.

Why is no one talking about the fact that on the day of BP comeback, many disasters have happened. From bombings, fire in Korea, notre dame burning, coachella venue burning same day BP performed there, explosions in different countries, and today huge bombing killed almost 200 people in Sri Lanka. I noticed this kept happening ever since their CB day. But could it be betes too? And now Twice CB is near as well....all these killings and explosions around the world are sacrifices for these artists (or maybe just one of them) success? I mean why? They are already successful and well known. Besides, I just realised BP didn't get a single win with their KTL CB (it's been over 2 weeks) meanwhile betees is on their 3rd win already. Also I am very sure JYpee is super dark especially with his groups. I don't have concrete evidence but it is kinda obvious in a way especially with skz, Twicee and g0t7.

Last edited:
Why is Jo one talking about the fact that on the day of BP comeback, many disasters have happened. From bombings, fire in Korea, notre dame burning, coachella venue burning same day BP performed there, explosions in different countries, and today huge bombing killed almost 200 people in Sri Lanka. I noticed this kept happening ever since their CB day. But could it be betes too? And now Twice CB is near as well....all these killings and explosions around the world are sacrifices for these artists (or maybe just one of them) success? I mean why? They are already successful and well known. Besides, I just realised BP didn't get a single win with their KTL CB (it's been over 2 weeks) meanwhile betees is on their 3rd win already. Also I am very sure JYpee is super dark especially with his groups. I don't have concrete evidence but it is kinda obvious in a way especially with skz, Twicee and g0t7.
I dont think elites would go kill so many people for shitty kpop acts lol.Its a different reason they do this and has to do with terrorizing people and trying to shut french/sri lanka peole from protesting and speaking the truth like they were doing with the "yellow coat protests"

Whats connected to kpop sacrifice though is for sure jonghyuns death and mustb manager "accident".Now if this mustb group becomes known.I will know for sure what that means....

I dont think elites would go kill so many people for shitty kpop acts lol.Its a different reason they do this and has to do with terrorizing people and trying to shut french/sri lanka peole from protesting and speaking the truth like they were doing with the "yellow coat protests"

Whats connected to kpop sacrifice though is for sure jonghyuns death and mustb manager "accident".Now if this mustb group becomes known.I will know for sure what that means....
It just reminded me of Ar1ana gr@nde concert in m@nchester where many people died. A lot think it was sacrifice for her success. Then why was there sudden fire in Korea the day of BP CB? Why was there sudden fire on the day BP performed at coachella? There is random bombing in Mogadishu few days after their CB too. BP broke lots of new record for this CB and betes as well. I could be wrong but it's just my gut feeling tells me that the timing is too perfect to be just mere coincidence. RIP to the victims and let's pray and hope no more killings and disasters happen.

Why is Jo one talking about the fact that on the day of BP comeback, many disasters have happened. From bombings, fire in Korea, notre dame burning, coachella venue burning same day BP performed there, explosions in different countries, and today huge bombing killed almost 200 people in Sri Lanka. I noticed this kept happening ever since their CB day. But could it be betes too? And now Twice CB is near as well....all these killings and explosions around the world are sacrifices for these artists (or maybe just one of them) success? I mean why? They are already successful and well known. Besides, I just realised BP didn't get a single win with their KTL CB (it's been over 2 weeks) meanwhile betees is on their 3rd win already. Also I am very sure JYpee is super dark especially with his groups. I don't have concrete evidence but it is kinda obvious in a way especially with skz, Twicee and g0t7.
Don't forget the w33knd collaborated with rapper n@v just a month ago were there was a burning cross and burning buildings in the music vid.

Don't forget the w33knd collaborated with rapper n@v just a month ago were there was a burning cross and burning buildings in the music vid.
I guess it might be sacrifices for even western artists as well. If my guess is correct then this is just too sad. Innocent people dieing for the sake of some artist's success. Terrible.

It just reminded me of Ar1ana gr@nde concert in m@nchester where many people died. A lot think it was sacrifice for her success. Then why was there sudden fire in Korea the day of BP CB? Why was there sudden fire on the day BP performed at coachella? There is random bombing in Mogadishu few days after their CB too. BP broke lots of new record for this CB and betes as well. I could be wrong but it's just my gut feeling tells me that the timing is too perfect to be just mere coincidence. RIP to the victims and let's pray and hope no more killings and disasters happen.
Sadly i like their new song but noticed that continuously repeated words are like a spell of some sort.Well mind you that bp in order to go that popular not only have to sacrifice people but also themselves.Freemasons dont see women as people but more as "meat" and products and a woman cant go to 33rd higher level.Also the rituals are pretty horrific and that stopped me of wanting to become popular.

To all the people on this site.Dont know what ages you are but dont get caught up in all of this.Its good to be enlighted and know the truth but not end up being terrorized and scared.Live your life,embrace your soul,love each other and dont let this egotistic society get to you!

Sadly i like their new song but noticed that continuously repeated words are like a spell of some sort.Well mind you that bp in order to go that popular not only have to sacrifice people but also themselves.Freemasons dont see women as people but more as "meat" and products and a woman cant go to 33rd higher level.Also the rituals are pretty horrific and that stopped me of wanting to become popular.

To all the people on this site.Dont know what ages you are but dont get caught up in all of this.Its good to be enlighted and know the truth but not end up being terrorized and scared.Live your life,embrace your soul,love each other and dont let this egotistic society get to you!
I am glad I only listened to their new song once and don't remember the song whatsoever, for a long time now I trained my brain (Thank God for this) to delete anything bad, horrible, inappropriate harmful from my memory. Yeah that's why Bgs always gonna be on top of GGs regardless of how much these GGs sacrifice their virginity and body (sorry for bringing this up) whilst these Bgs don't have to go to that extreme.

I am thankful to God for being a person who is not tempted by fame and money to the point of doing immoral and horrible things. I know my limits and that money + fame is not a huge necessity in life. I value health, inner peace and freedom a lot. And by freedom I do not mean the freedom to do anything and everything including bad things but freedom to make my own choices and not be controlled.

God bless you all and let's continue to be good humans to each other, I mean life is too short to live as a puppet and do things you will regret but no time to go back and change them.

I am glad I only listened to their new song once and don't remember the song whatsoever, for a long time now I trained my brain (Thank God for this) to delete anything bad, horrible, inappropriate harmful from my memory. Yeah that's why Bgs always gonna be on top of GGs regardless of how much these GGs sacrifice their virginity and body (sorry for bringing this up) whilst these Bgs don't have to go to that extreme.

I am thankful to God for being a person who is not tempted by fame and money to the point of doing immoral and horrible things. I know my limits and that money + fame is not a huge necessity in life. I value health, inner peace and freedom a lot. And by freedom I do not mean the freedom to do anything and everything including bad things but freedom to make my own choices and not be controlled.

God bless you all and let's continue to be good humans to each other, I mean life is too short to live as a puppet and do things you will regret but no time to go back and change them.
I noticed boy groups was always on top of girl groups, I thought because most of the Kpop fans are females, so they would be interested more on boy groups, but you make an interesting point, may be because these Freemason views women as less, so they make boy groups more famous

I noticed boy groups was always on top of girl groups, I thought because most of the Kpop fans are females, so they would be interested more on boy groups, but you make an interesting point, may be because these Freemason views women as less, so they make boy groups more famous
I think it is a mix of both actually. In general girls suffer more in this male dominant world so I can't even imagine how GGs are treated in this crazy industry. As a female, I feel bad for them but they made their choice so idk.