Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

mochii

Established
So suicide is going to be normalised and glamourised now? I am just gonna lose it! What kind of humans think this is okay? It's becoming way too much. I hope this ends, so fed up with it. Smh.
yah i felt too that they are normalising suicide. and when they did, media will praise them as legends, they were good people in their past life, like that they are not sinners. and the thought of killing their own life as a sin will be ignored.

Last edited:
I am literally freaking out. SF9 new album SENSUOUS has a bside called SHADOW and the lyrics for that song is so weird and giving me bad vibes. BUT I still like it because the beat is catchy? Anyway, the lyrics that shocked me the most are the following
"Baby I'm ready load the bullet"
View attachment 13966
"Now I'll raise my hand, time is over, it's too late"
View attachment 13967
"Time to burning it up again"
View attachment 13968
"I'll be the B.R.I.G.H.T light that lights up in the dark"
View attachment 13969
"You can't hide, there's already a monster in me. One of us only needs to disappear to end the pain. REST IN PEACE"
View attachment 13970
View attachment 13972
View attachment 13973
"I'm coming for you yeah"
View attachment 13974
"Shadow, there's nowhere to hide"
View attachment 13975
Am I the only one thinking this song is about sacrifice, killing someone and becoming satanic? It's so dark I can't believe fans cannot even sense it already! How are fans listening to this and hearing the part "REST IN PEACE" and not question the whole thing? Are people really that blinded or just choose to be ignorant?

Also when they sing "I'm coming for you yeah", "only one of us needs to disappear" and "baby I'm ready load the bullet" immediately made me think of the Spectrum member who passed away like a week ago. I am shaking!

Youngbin rapping the part "You can't hide there's already a monster in me" quickly confirmed to me that he really making it obvious what kind of person he is especially because he wrote his rap parts! So disappointed honestly but not surprised anymore!

And I hate myself for actually liking the song and having it on repeat. I am so annoyed with myself but I'm sure I'll get over it soon. I can do it.

Btw anyone agree or have anything to add on this I'm really thinking of bringing awareness to the fandom as much as possible and very soon.
I get the vibe like someone would be sacrificed from the group? it is so creepy, like they are giving hint that someone need to go for them to be successful? it might be predicative programming, but I hope no one will

I heard you just can't leave a group.. It's not easy.. You have to pay back the prices they spent on you in doubels or triples... That's why we don't see me members often leaving groups..

But in ex0s case.. I don't understand how 3 of them left.. Maybe they were all chinese and there is a different rule for internationals in leaving .. Like they can back out whenever they want with not much price..
There is Koreans who actually left SM, like JYJ, and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior but apparently, JYJ has payed high price for leaving but that doesn't mean they are free, they are obviously still under illuminati, symbolism is all over their songs, I still not sure how they left, but I think when they left, the illuminati is still involved, I don't know how but I feel that

Hopeful

Star
There is Koreans who actually left SM, like JYJ, and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior but apparently, JYJ has payed high price for leaving but that doesn't mean they are free, they are obviously still under illuminati, symbolism is all over their songs, I still not sure how they left, but I think when they left, the illuminati is still involved, I don't know how but I feel that
Maybe by repaying money or repaying in any other way

Hopeful

Star
This is creepy. The "na na na na" part reminds me of TY's 'Something New' as well. This whole thing seems like a legit sacrifice, it's so damn strange. Their official logo doesn't make it any better.

The Valknut is a powerful old Norse viking occult symbol represented by the three interlocking triangles. In many images it can be seen as a representation of Odin and the afterlife. While the exact meaning of Valknut is unsure, however it is believed and indicated to symbolise the connectedness of the nine worlds represented in the vikings world.​

Another belief for the Valknut symbol meaning was as a aid for reincarnation, cyclical relationships and in talismans to ward against evil. (source)

Their 1st mini album is titled "Be Born", it matches the 'reincarnation' concept mentioned earlier.

In the archaeological record, the Valknut appears only in connection with the cult of the dead, as in the aforementioned runestones and ship burial. Similar-looking symbols can also be found on the cremation urns of the Anglo-Saxons,another Germanic people closely related to the Norse linguistically, ethnically, and in terms of their pre-Christian worldview and religion.​

To find associations with both death and Odin together should come as no surprise, since Odin was, among many, many other things, a psychopomp – that is, a figure who ferries the spirits of the dead to the underworld and then back to the world of the living – as well as the leader of various hosts of the dead, such as the warriors of Valhalla and of the Wild Hunt.​

Odin was also one of the most powerful of all magicians and shamans. In the literary sources, Odin and his attendant spirits such as the valkyriesoften use magic that is described in terms of binding and unbinding, tying up the mind or untying it. In the words of historian H.R. Ellis Davidson, “Odin had the power to lay bonds upon the mind, so that men became helpless in battle, and he could also loosen the tensions of fear and strain by his gifts of battle-madness, intoxication, and inspiration.” She and others interpret the Valknut, with its knot-like appearance, as a symbolic expression of this idea.​

So, given the present state of our knowledge, we can reasonably assume that the meaning of the Valknut has much to do with death, the transition from life to death and probably back again, Odin, and the power to bind and unbind. This powerfully and convincingly suggests a particular range of possible meanings. It tells us something of its meaning, but this is so general that it can hardly be the whole picture. Was the Valknut believed to impart a particular power over life and death? If so, did it impart this power to the one who drew the symbol or to the dead person over which it was drawn? Did it help to bring about a particular desired state of being within the realm of the dead, or did it hasten the return of the dead to life, or something else entirely?

Ultimately, then, while we can be relatively sure of the ideas with which the Valknut was associated, its particular meaning is a tantalizing mystery. (source)

Also take a look at these lines, taken from "The Secret Influence of the Moon: Alien Origins and Occult Powers"

View attachment 13737

This is what appears on Google search when you search for "Valknut":
View attachment 13738

Why moon, I wonder?
So I searched about the relation between the moon and Odin (the main character behind Valknut symbolism), and I found this:

What do the Egyptian god Horus and the Norse god Odin have in common? Both of them are said to have the sun and moon as their eyes. The difference is that this belief about Horus dates back to very early Egyptian religion. As far as I can tell, the same statement about Odin comes from some 19th and 20th century writers.​

Like many Egyptian deities, Horus had a very long career, beginning as a falcon-headed sky god with the sun and moon as his eyes, to symbolize his all-seeing nature. As time went on the myth changed. As Horus the sky-god was identified with Horus the son of Osiris, his “moon” eye was the one damaged when he fought Set. (Don’t feel too bad for him – Set lost his testicles.)​

The magician-god Thoth restored his eye, known as the Wedjat, meaning “whole”. Despite this, the damaged, left eye was supposed to be the moon, waxing and waning as it healed from its damage each month.​

Odin approaching Mimir. Photograph. Encyclopædia Britannica Online. Web. 25 Apr. 2015.

Odin, on the other hand, lost his eye voluntarily. He approached the giant Mimir, who guarded a well that granted wisdom to whoever drank from it. The giant told him that the price would be one of his eyes. Odin, to give him credit, was as ruthless with himself as he was with his followers, and sacrificed the eye. What exact benefit he received is not spelled out in the myth, but he seems to have felt it was worth it.​

‘Why do you question me? Why do you test me?​

I know everything, Odin, where you hid your eye​

in the famous Well of Mimir’​

Mimir drinks mead every morning​

from the Father of the Slain’s wager — do you understand yet, or what more? (Vsp. 28)​

From the Prose Edda (Gylfaginning) we have:​

…there is where Mimir’s well is, which has wisdom and intelligence contained in it, and the master of the well is called Mimir. He is full of learning because he drinks of the well from the horn Giallarhorn. All-father went there and asked for a single drink from the well, but he did not get one until he placed his eye as a pledge. (Snorri goes on to quote the verse from Vsp. above.) 14-5.​

Later, when the Ragnarök begins:​

When these events take place, Heimdall will stand up and blow mightily on Giallarhorn, and awaken all the gods and they will hold a parliament together. Then Odin will ride to Mimir’s well and consult Mimir on his own and his people’s behalf. (51)​

Or, as Völuspá has it:​

Loud blows Heimdall, his horn is aloft. Odin speaks with Mim’s head. (46)​

This is all we have in the lore of Odin’s eye. Nowhere is the sun or the moon mentioned. For that, we have to look to a more modern mythology.​

19th-century nature-myth has a lot to answer for. And, since the books that popularized these ideas are out of copyright and thus available in cheap editions or free online, these ideas continue to spread. For example:​

“The eye of the god of heaven is the sun, which enlightens and penetrates all things; his other eye is the moon, whose reflection gazes out of the deep, and which, at last, when setting, sinks into the ocean. It also appears like the crescent-shaped horn with which the Jotun drew the draught of wisdom.” (Wägner: 86)​

Nature-myth starts from the assumption that mythology was a primitive sort of science, trying to explain the world around us using the actions of deities. So thunder was the sound of Thor’s chariot-wheels as he rode through the sky.​

Odin’s eyes could be the sun and moon if he was a supreme god, preferably a sky-god. (Like Horus, for example.) Since one of Odin’s titles is All-Father, and he is clearly head of the Asgardian pantheon, there is no question that he is the supreme god. The fact that he was associated with war, with accompanying Valkyries, and the Wild Hunt streaming across the sky, however, suggests storms rather than the sun. His name comes from the word óðr, “raving, possessed”, with the –in suffix making it a name. (Puhvel: 193)​

Tyr identified with Mars. 18th C. Icelandic Manuscript. (Wikipedia)

Norse mythology does have a sky-god like Horus, but he seems to have faded out of the picture by the time the myths were being recorded. His name is Tyr in Old Icelandic, or Tiw or Ziu in Old English and German. His name can be traced back to an Indo-European root word meaning “sky”. Odin seems to have displaced him as head god, and one 20th-century writer tried to reconcile this:​

The eye of Odin (really *Djevs) is an emblem of the sun and Mimir’s drinking mead from it every morning is a representation of the sun’s rising just as the hiding of the eye is the sun’s setting. Mimir’s name appears to be connected with the Latin memor, “memory” and hence with wisdom: the myth then develops into a tale of a Sky God who pledged one eye in return for the gift of wisdom. (Branston 114.)​

(Norse myth is already supplied with a sun and moon, with their own myth, but that doesn’t mean there couldn’t be another one. It’s just that the sources don’t give us any grounds to think so.)​

If we accept it as modern mythology, there are some interesting interpretations that open up. Carla O’Harris, posting in the Völuspá discussion group, said:​

Moon (other eye) thrown into the Well = Moon Going Below the Waters = Moon in the Underworld, while the Sun is in the Above-World : One eye always visible, while the other is “beneath the waters” (= in the underworld).​

Here the Sun and Moon would not literally be Odin’s eyes, but metaphorically, akin to Huginn and Muginn. In other words, the Sun sees all and reports it back to Odin, and the same with the Moon.​

Which is an interesting way of thinking about it, and takes us away from the implication of nature myth (i.e.: our ancestors were stupid) and goes back to the original myth and Odin’s urgent, driven search for wisdom and knowledge from whatever source, and at any cost.​

The symbolism of Odin’s two eyes, like his two birds, point towards different ways of gaining widsom and understanding of the world. We know that Odin was a great battle-strategist, full of cunning, but that he also practiced magic and shaman-like trancework. The sun and moon motif is a way of expressing his two modes of acting in the world, both practical and magical.​

So... different stories, same evil. Here's more on Odin (you can just read the underlined words):

The greatest of all Norse gods, Odin earned Wednesday as his namesake. Also read as Woden/Wodan/Wotan and known as the Allfather, Odin was the king of Asgard, ruler over the Aesir (the greatest Norse gods), and Lord of War, Death, and Knowledge. He is known to travel secretively across the world as an old man wearing a wide-brimmed hat (think Gandalf), and has only one eye after trading his other for a drink from Well of Wisdom at the base of the World Tree, Yggdrasil (during which time we also stabbed and hung himself for nine days). Odin is accompanied by two ravens, Huginn and Muninn, two wolves, Geri (“Greedy”) and Freki (“Ravenous”), and rides into battle atop the eight-legged horse, Sleipnir. He is credited with building our world out of the remains of the frost-giant Ymir, and will unfortunately die during the final battle of Ragnarok after being eaten by the great beast Fenrir. The biggest negative, though, is that Odin requires human sacrifices for worship. (source)

I tried looking into the Norse/Germanic calendar as well to see if there's any significance with the blood moon and human sacrifice but I failed to understand most of the stuff lol.

EDIT:
Found this very informative comment on the first blog. This had sparked a debate among the blog readers, but I find it to be worth mentioning. Not that I want to mislead people if it contains any false info as I'm not familiar with the mythology.
View attachment 13739
images (4).jpeg
Freemas0nry symbols ..
Wherever you see them you can't expect good from them..

The one at the botton right is a lookalike to band's logo..

GreenPlant

Established
B@ekhyun's outfit at the airport. Normalizing bloodshed in the name of fashion

Screenshot_20180805-232601.jpg

The dadism written on the shirt means
'' or da·da (dä′dä) A European artistic and literary movement (1916-1923) that flouted conventional aesthetic and cultural values by producing works marked by nonsense, travesty, and incongruity. [French dada, hobbyhorse, Dada, of baby-talk origin.] Da′da·ism n.''

At another place its mentioned that
"the style and techniques of a group of artists, writers, etc., of the early 20th century who exploited accidental and incongruous effects in their work and who programmatically challenged established canons of art, thought, morality, etc. is dadism"

Source
Thefreedictionary.com
Dictionary.comScreenshot_20180805-232305.jpg
(I didn't write that nonsense over it.)

mimis

Established
So it has been revealed today that H0bi has purchased a luxurious apartment in Trimaje seoul forest.. In 2016... According to the armies themselves beetees were just starting to get into fame in 2016.. Imagine how much money they will be having now.. If one member had 1.2 to 1.4 million USD At that time...
And half of SM singers are living there and he has become their neighbor.. Snsd.. Superjunii0r.. Jej00ng.. And some actors..
The point i wanted to clear here is that :: once you join the cult.. You cannot escape it.. Basically after retiring all these artists are still going to be living in the same building as neighbors .. Which means.. Continuing the cult till death.. You just can't escape even if you want to.. This is the path they chose.. This is how they will end..
Remember lil uzi's taking fans to hell with him? .. Hmm it's kinda the same thing
. They can't live a normal life after once they stepped in.. They can't back out.. Even have to marry the members of the the cult..
Oh, yeah! They would never live in a neighbourhood with normal people! Kpop uses the same formula like Hollywood. It's the same there - rich celebrities live seperatelly from the others. By the way they are in Malta now, I mean Bts. I read they were out and about there, buying from a grocery shop. It looked weird to me at the beginning because they weren't overhyped as always (but then I remembered they play charecters in front of the camera). And their fans think they are there for Bon Voyage 3. Of course whatever they are doing it is always money related. I actually did a calculation on how much they are going to earn from the tour they are going to make this year. They will perform at 30 concerts from what I know. They usually perform on a big stage with 20 000 places or more. One ticket with avarage seat cost 360+$. So 20 000 tickets X 360$ = 7 200 000 $ X 30 concerts = 216 000 000 $ (of courses the earnings could be more). Even if their company takes half of the earnings they are left with 108 000 000 devided by 7 =~ 15 500 000 $ for each member (but the earnings might be even more, depending on the places the stage can hold and the exclusive seats' ticket prices *i haven't researched that deeply). And that's just from their tour. The shows they make in the meanwhile also make them solid profit, also youtube mv earnings.. I gotta admit they are not wasting any second of their time without making money out of it. Their company surely has the formula..they are not playing around that's why they got so high! (Although they act cute, foolish and innocent, they are way ahead of everybody !!!)

Frozenrose

Veteran
Oh, yeah! They would never live in a neighbourhood with normal people! Kpop uses the same formula like Hollywood. It's the same there - rich celebrities live seperatelly from the others. By the way they are in Malta now, I mean Bts. I read they were out and about there, buying from a grocery shop. It looked weird to me at the beginning because they weren't overhyped as always (but then I remembered they play charecters in front of the camera). And their fans think they are there for Bon Voyage 3. Of course whatever they are doing it is always money related. I actually did a calculation on how much they are going to earn from the tour they are going to make this year. They will perform at 30 concerts from what I know. They usually perform on a big stage with 20 000 places or more. One ticket with avarage seat cost 360+$. So 20 000 tickets X 360$ = 7 200 000 $ X 30 concerts = 216 000 000 $ (of courses the earnings could be more). Even if their company takes half of the earnings they are left with 108 000 000 devided by 7 =~ 15 500 000 $ for each member (but the earnings might be even more, depending on the places the stage can hold and the exclusive seats' ticket prices *i haven't researched that deeply). And that's just from their tour. The shows they make in the meanwhile also make them solid profit, also youtube mv earnings.. I gotta admit they are not wasting any second of their time without making money out of it. Their company surely has the formula..they are not playing around that's why they got so high! (Although they act cute, foolish and innocent, they are way ahead of everybody !!!)
And all this money and fame while leading a exhausting and depressed life. Just thinking about performing 30 times and doing all the other activities in between, it's already giving me a headache. Where is the happiness behind all of this? To look at mindless fanatics that follow you? I sincerely don't see the joy of it. Even with all this money, you still won't be able to fully enjoy it. Even if you can enjoy the money later, knowing how you have earned would make me disgusted. Those celebrities(in general) can do it if only they are so self-absorbed and prefer living without our true God. They lead astray so many people and learn them their ways.
What more do we need other than God, some food, family and a place to live? All the other things are there to make you greed and to pursue lies.

mimis

Established
And all this money and fame while leading a exhausting and depressed life. Just thinking about performing 30 times and doing all the other activities in between, it's already giving me a headache. Where is the happiness behind all of this? To look at mindless fanatics that follow you? I sincerely don't see the joy of it. Even with all this money, you still won't be able to fully enjoy it. Even if you can enjoy the money later, knowing how you have earned would make me disgusted. Those celebrities(in general) can do it if only they are so self-absorbed and prefer living without our true God. They lead astray so many people and learn them their ways.
What more do we need other than God, some food, family and a place to live? All the other things are there to make you greed and to pursue lies.
ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!

GreenPlant

Established
Not related to kpop.
Dylan Sprouse a famous Disney child actor recently launched his own Brewery. Here it is.IMG_20180806_005201.jpgIMG_20180806_005142.jpg

The logo is itself tells the whole story. Really sad and disgusted to see that. But then again Disney being a major home to p***philia and rituals is an open secret. Dylan Sprouse has probably been brainwashed to do such stuff too.

I found another extremely disturbing thing. I just can't understand how could anyone have let this happen.

http://instagr.am/p/BlmSOwPDAf9/

I just checked his account to get some posts for references and found out that he deleted all of his posts. Just a few of them are left. Very strange.
Here is the link to his profile.

I remember one picture he posted of him and Cole while they were children. In the caption he wrote
Selling souls and singing songs. ( not sure about the 2nd part but the 1st part of the phrase is definitely what he wrote)

https://www.instagram.com/dylansprouse/

presenttense

Established

Hopeful

Star
B@ekhyun's outfit at the airport. Normalizing bloodshed in the name of fashion

View attachment 13997

The dadism written on the shirt means
'' or da·da (dä′dä) A European artistic and literary movement (1916-1923) that flouted conventional aesthetic and cultural values by producing works marked by nonsense, travesty, and incongruity. [French dada, hobbyhorse, Dada, of baby-talk origin.] Da′da·ism n.''

At another place its mentioned that
"the style and techniques of a group of artists, writers, etc., of the early 20th century who exploited accidental and incongruous effects in their work and who programmatically challenged established canons of art, thought, morality, etc. is dadism"

Source
Thefreedictionary.com
Dictionary.comView attachment 13998
(I didn't write that nonsense over it.)
O M G .
That's horrible to look at..
A shot in the 3rd eye.. ?
Blood... Should have Atleast changed the color of the blood...

They might be giving a hint of something related to a blood sacrifice or something to someone above them

Hopeful

Star
That's why most of the celebrities live a later life full of problems and depression ... Shaving the hair off.. Divorces .. Splitting kids.. Rehab

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/08/seungri-hopes-to-be-ygs-successor.html
"I am the successor to YG... stocks may be dropping but I'll make a lot of money"
That's quite a bold statement to say. It shows you the true colours of those people - more and more hunger for money and power.
Seungri is obsessed with money, he even own a night club, and I was shocked to know that its ok to do that for celebrity, he also once scammed because he wanted to make more money, even with all the money Big Bang is doing, he still run over more :(