F*gure skat!ing illuminati/satanic connection thread

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I'm intrested to see the connection between illuminati and sports. it sounds odd , never knew something as sports could be related to the illuminati. I did suspect the olympics to have a connection doe.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm intrested to see the connection between illuminati and sports. it sounds odd , never knew something as sports could be related to the illuminati. I did suspect the olympics to have a connection doe.
You may find this interesting. It makes you consider the broader aspect that all sport is just a means to keep large parts of society preoccupied....not quite sure about satanic skaters though.

You may find this interesting. It makes you consider the broader aspect that all sport is just a means to keep large parts of society preoccupied....not quite sure about satanic skaters though.

Sports is an opiate of the masses for sure. I have a suspicion that professional sports may be rigged. The storylines in them are just too perfect.

I find combat sports like UFC very dusturbing and Roman-Esque

What is this thread about? Bread & Circus? As old as Roman times....but Olympics aren't frequent enough - more like Soccer, American Football, etc...

Maes17

Superstar
Sports is an opiate of the masses for sure. I have a suspicion that professional sports may be rigged. The storylines in them are just too perfect.

I find combat sports like UFC very dusturbing and Roman-Esque
I'm starting to think a lot of it is rigged now too.
A lot of money involved.
I'm sure some outside influence to meet or buck the trend against betting lines.

Maes17

Superstar
What is this thread about? Bread & Circus? As old as Roman times....but Olympics aren't frequent enough - more like Soccer, American Football, etc...
American football is a billion dollar revenue. There has to be some strings pulled. The nfl has been sketchy of recent. I was a die hard steelers fan.
I've gotten to the point I watch casually as sunday entertainment.
That's all sport is....a entertainment outlet