Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
looks like theyve been heavily groomed / indoctrinated / under some spell to worship that crazy lady. in a way i do pity them but at the same time they lowkey fell for it but again they are kids or were kids when they first joined the agency. mad stuff though
Sadly, even their parents were "groomed"/"indoctrinated" by Min Hee-jin...

shayan_s

Rookie
Please first:
aparat.com/en
Then:
aparat.com/playlist/7557857

Of course, BTS fans are not satisfied so easily. First, we made a clip to say that Fake Love's song shows the seven deadly sins (Christianity). Then we saw that they were not satisfied with that, so we made a full five-part documentary. Every time I say that your life is valuable and the lives of celebrities are like ormolu, a lie copy of gold itself, (gold=which are prophets and imams). So try to make your life golden as much as you can. Not to be a fan of those who are caught in the contract of a satanic company, and serve the satan!
Has anyone seen this documentary?
This is the fourth episode, but to understand it, you must have seen episodes 1 to 3 of the documentary
aparat.com/v/b7720kb?playlist=7557857

arhur12

Star
what did it actually stem from in the beginning? i had to dip in and out of all this nonsense cause it just aint got any good vibes about it.
Hybe released a statement early this year that they would kick out MHJ because they suspected she was planning on betraying them. Then MHJ did a press con where she accused Hybe of stealing ideas from her group. This was around Illit's debut and she accused Illit's label of plagiarism. Then she also accused Source music and Bang PD of putting Lesserafim over NJ and planning to destroy NJ by kicking her out. Her argument was no one in Hybe cares about NJ. I am the only one who cares about these girls and if I get kicked out the girls will be in danger and NJ too seem to be gaslighted into believing that MHJ is their only saviour.

e-Enoch

Superstar
They made a "quick" YT account (now deleted), to air their "woes" to try to "influence" the shareholders' meeting, the following day/s...

Also, it appears that this "emergency live" aims at:

1. Putting Hybe in a bad light with their alleged mistreatments of New Jeans...

2. In effect could force Hybe to terminate their contract, therefore they need not pay for pre-termination fees or be sued for breach of contract...

3. Therefore, avoiding Hybe’s possible move to put them on indefinite hiatus until their contract expires...so that they would be technically "jobless..." during that period...

Last edited:

Eldesande

Established
same with hair colours I do think its just to go with the vibe but I do agree some of its suspicious however its hard to tell nowadays if it has any meaning or if its just what the idol / stylists pick out for certain shoots.
Yeah, I kinda get depressed about all this, because you have to wonder for everything now - is it just for styling or is there some other signal to the rest of the industry. It takes the enjoyment out of things. Why can't it just be normal fun and creativity without something sinister behind it?

00kpop00

Established
Hybe released a statement early this year that they would kick out MHJ because they suspected she was planning on betraying them. Then MHJ did a press con where she accused Hybe of stealing ideas from her group. This was around Illit's debut and she accused Illit's label of plagiarism. Then she also accused Source music and Bang PD of putting Lesserafim over NJ and planning to destroy NJ by kicking her out. Her argument was no one in Hybe cares about NJ. I am the only one who cares about these girls and if I get kicked out the girls will be in danger and NJ too seem to be gaslighted into believing that MHJ is their only saviour.
Kpop companies plan all groups and concepts years in advance. NewJeans and Illit were two groups planned separately years in advance, so there are no groups actually copying other groups. This is what people don't seem to grasp or understand.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Kpop companies plan all groups and concepts years in advance. NewJeans and Illit were two groups planned separately years in advance, so there are no groups actually copying other groups. This is what people don't seem to grasp or understand.
However, planning in advance was not the problem...it was Min Hee-jin's accusation that Illit copied New Jeans...

randomuser123

Established
ik it was fake bs u cant possibly be so identical to another group and people online in the kpop side of the internet love getting attahced to certain narrqtives so it was probably a quick and easy way for them to do so and oh boy do the internet be so gullible lmao in a way they are the evil geniuses because they know kpop stans will believe anything in the media

i had thought it looks like a really bad theatre production

randomuser123

Established
i did not know this, do some smaller non big4 companies do this as well? cube seems to not gaf about their idols let alone concepts

randomuser123

Established
Yes all companies plan groups years in advance
so im confused abt this so even if say for ateez how the members separately joined like wooyoung when bc hybe wasnt going to debut him, then yeosang follow wooyoung and hongjoong was already there as a producer so i dont get without them knowing of the members in advance how they can fully plan out exactly who gets which song parts or who debuts as which aspect of the group ie: rappers etc. i do beliefe some idols get in without having much musical background ie: felix compared to chans audition, felix did next to nothing and got in and chan did everything. their audition rules dont seem to make much sense cause then they pick someone whos got more personality than talent or someone who can be more marketable online ie: jisoo. i think rose is the only one with enoguh msuical interest but she was still marketed as an influencer like the rest of blackpink

randomuser123

Established
so do they have a list of names of when an idol might have reached a certain point of success that they start pulling either scandals or crimes on them or is it much more strategic than that?

randomuser123

Established
Yeah, I kinda get depressed about all this, because you have to wonder for everything now - is it just for styling or is there some other signal to the rest of the industry. It takes the enjoyment out of things. Why can't it just be normal fun and creativity without something sinister behind it?
same bruh I try to enjoy what I like separate to what I believe about kpop. But I dont like nor agree with kpop system as a whole I think its barbaric and unhinged or broken it seems like it very strategic in how it conduct its "business", for instance itll put some fake news out about group copying other group and everyone laps it up online without considering other narratives it feels like childish these days especially considering theres creepy weird unhinged "grown" adults in charge of these young groups.

like one day u enjoy something ur bias has done but next day there is scandal about them.